Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

hey wanna ask a question - there seems to be a dialogue option of  "i need to leave now" when talking to pardo during an auction - he replied with something like "come back later to collect your share". I left, and came back and found nothing about my "share" at all. Can we not actually leave and collect our money later?

11 hours ago, redtester said:

hey wanna ask a question - there seems to be a dialogue option of  "i need to leave now" when talking to pardo during an auction - he replied with something like "come back later to collect your share". I left, and came back and found nothing about my "share" at all. Can we not actually leave and collect our money later?

In theory. As you discovered it doesn't always work. In fact, I would go so far as to say it doesn't work mot of the time.

When dealing with Restless Hunter auctions remember the standard Skyrim mantra, "save early, save often."

On 3/8/2021 at 4:00 PM, Psalam said:

In theory. As you discovered it doesn't always work. In fact, I would go so far as to say it doesn't work mot of the time.

When dealing with Restless Hunter auctions remember the standard Skyrim mantra, "save early, save often."

I.. see.... goddamn lost 5 slaves this way lmao but ok whatever thanks for info my dude,

Tried to skip the auction because its really long esp with so many slaves at once plus it oftenly broke and cant progress lmao

14 minutes ago, redtester said:

I.. see.... goddamn lost 5 slaves this way lmao but ok whatever thanks for info my dude,

Tried to skip the auction because its really long esp with so many slaves at once plus it oftenly broke and cant progress lmao

Yeah, I skip it too. My biggest problem, as you've already pointed out, is that it's time consuming. It's the same with the AYGAS auctions. However, if you want an auction as part of your "dream Skyrim" there are no better ones.

• 3 weeks later...

Although I set questline as optional in the "Alternate Start Live Another Life" starting point on an absolutely new game, the questline triggered when I tried to become Thane of Morthal. (I had successfully become Thane of Falkreath and Dawnstar without this triggering.) This is the only time I experienced this. I'll try it again on a fresh new playthrough. Has anyone experienced this on the newest version of Home Sweet Home?

Hi,

my problem is that when i enslave the first bandit, then i get the dialogue option "keep me company" in hsh. But when i enslave the next bandit, this one doesn't get this dialogue option. When i buy a slave from an auction, it is all fine. Did i miss something or is this an known bug?

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

I upgraded to your latest edition and I am getting a ctd when trying to enter the hunters retreat I believe is what it was called, it happened on my current run through and on a new character. not sure where to find the data you would need to see what's going on I do have net script framework installed but it shows me nothing, so I don't think its reading the error there, The CTD happens after I open the door to access the building if that is any help.

5 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

I upgraded to your latest edition and I am getting a ctd when trying to enter the hunters retreat I believe is what it was called, it happened on my current run through and on a new character. not sure where to find the data you would need to see what's going on I do have net script framework installed but it shows me nothing, so I don't think its reading the error there, The CTD happens after I open the door to access the building if that is any help.

I found that I was getting a CTD there when using one of the Facelight mods there.  The later one, IIRC.  But it tended to happen after talking to Pardo.  If you have OBIS installed, there's a spawn point in the basement that also can cause problems

Hope you get things sorted

On 4/8/2021 at 7:35 AM, donkeywho said:

I found that I was getting a CTD there when using one of the Facelight mods there.  The later one, IIRC.  But it tended to happen after talking to Pardo.  If you have OBIS installed, there's a spawn point in the basement that also can cause problems

Hope you get things sorted

Nope don't have that one installed, I have MVB and lore friendly bandits installed

On 3/31/2021 at 6:18 AM, SchnulliTyp said:

Hi,

my problem is that when i enslave the first bandit, then i get the dialogue option "keep me company" in hsh. But when i enslave the next bandit, this one doesn't get this dialogue option. When i buy a slave from an auction, it is all fine. Did i miss something or is this an known bug?

Thanks in advance

You get that option when they are trained to 70 submission. 

On 4/8/2021 at 8:45 AM, tonitrulupus said:

This in LE or SE?

On 3/30/2021 at 7:33 AM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Although I set questline as optional in the "Alternate Start Live Another Life" starting point on an absolutely new game, the questline triggered when I tried to become Thane of Morthal. (I had successfully become Thane of Falkreath and Dawnstar without this triggering.) This is the only time I experienced this. I'll try it again on a fresh new playthrough. Has anyone experienced this on the newest version of Home Sweet Home?

Odd, I'll have a look.  They should actually trigger on all 3 Jarls; with the questline set to optional, you can still go ahead and complete it, or leave it alone as you wish.

On 4/11/2021 at 6:40 AM, Musje said:

Odd, I'll have a look.  They should actually trigger on all 3 Jarls; with the questline set to optional, you can still go ahead and complete it, or leave it alone as you wish.

The problem was that the option to become a thane was totally absent from the dialogue choices. The only choice I had was to start the quest. I ended up starting a new game with a prior version of this mod (1.2.5) and that symptom was gone. So whatever happened, it was with the latest available version. For context, I decide the mods I want to use in an absolutely new game (i.e., you press "new" when you start Skyrim SE) and leave the mod order alone. I'd be interested to see what you discover.

I have noticed for a while now, that poses are not working.

stand here (the first) results in the kneel with hands behind head, but all others don't do anything

no dancing

no graceful dancing etc.,

am i perhaps missing an animation pack or something else?

On 3/8/2021 at 4:14 AM, redtester said:

I got the same problem here. for me when the auction occured a slave walk up to the stage but It just stop there no one bid or anything so I told Pardo I want leave and he said come back later to get money.  after than I waited a few weeks. 

My quest can't progress. He don't give me any share.

anyway to fix this? 

On 4/13/2021 at 3:50 AM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

The problem was that the option to become a thane was totally absent from the dialogue choices. The only choice I had was to start the quest. I ended up starting a new game with a prior version of this mod (1.2.5) and that symptom was gone. So whatever happened, it was with the latest available version. For context, I decide the mods I want to use in an absolutely new game (i.e., you press "new" when you start Skyrim SE) and leave the mod order alone. I'd be interested to see what you discover.

That's a weird problem, and those dialogues have not been touched in the last few version of the mod.  The HSH quest dialogue is not set to blocking either, so it will not push out other dialogue. 

I do know that the option to become a thane or buying a house doesn't always appear right away, sometimes you need to poke around a bit before it does.  That's an issue in the base game.

this mod is wonderful, thank you so much for creating it, one thing i have seen, I see that there is a problem, when I am at home with the slaves and I order them to pose, they do all the poses, but when I take them out and they go back to Paradise Halls Enhanced mode, some poses are missing ... will there be a patch to fix this?