Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

On 1/14/2021 at 3:25 PM, xyzxyz said:

Does it make a huge difference if you don't enslave her?

Don't know as i've always enslaved her, knocking her down might be enough, should be a dialogue along the line of "that'll teach you..."

On 1/14/2021 at 3:38 PM, TaCo1234567890 said:

I've bin waiting in a mine for a while but noone has come to attack

That's always worked for me but if you carried on playing and capturing slaves etc she might be out in the world trying to catch you up, you could try waiting longer i suppose or re-visting places you been

For some reason(s) auctions in Restless Hunter became working improperly: in general everything is as usual, but when my slaves are sold an the auction ends, Pardo don't have the dialog line, which makes him share my cut. Is it possible to fix it without starting a new game?

13 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Can someone help me out, I think I'm having a bug with the auctions.

Every time I go to sell a slave, the starting price is always around 500 and the final bid almost never gets over 2000. They all have 90+ submission and 90+ sex training, but Pardo always says they're a "serving wench" and values them really low.

I'm assuming this isn't intended, if anyone has dealt with this before please let me know.

Also, if I tell Pardo I have to leave the auction, he never gives me my money, even if I come back instantly or wait 3 days, maybe these come from the same problem, I don't know.

I am using this mod on Special Edition with hardly any other script heavy mods. 

Also, if someone could explain the math that goes into a slave's auction value (training vs. stats, which training level is the most important, etc.)

My experience is a bit different than the other post(s) above. As best I can tell, HSH Auction and AYGAS individual prices are based on a random number combined with the slave's level (simple, vanilla level, not training). In HSH auctions, level plays a larger role than AYGAS, with low level slaves selling for only a little in HSH auctions and high level slaves going for much more. AYGAS on the other hand seems to have a much narrower band and low level slaves go for more in AYGAS but high level slaves sell for less (sometimes much less). Training only seems to be accounted for indirectly in AYGAS in that a slave with training stat X that is above minimum threshold Y can be sold as a different type of slave (sell a sex trained slave to an inn keeper as a prostitute versus as merely a server). If training is accounted for in HSH auctions, it's with a multiplier so low that random chance hides it. I saw frequent but random CTDs in and around Fellglow so I don't play with it anymore, but I recall it giving far higher prices than either HSH or AYGAS and I think I recall its numbers seeming to traceable back to training.

Just my own, probably wrong, observations.

45 minutes ago, cyberneticmoistmeat said:

How big is an outdoor camps radius from the token?

I want to use empire builder to create a forsworn style encampment and want to get a sense for how I can lay it out

I'd love to know this too, and what the radius is of markers indoors as well (how far will a slave script search from the carpet for an idle marker). I've always assumed the outdoor token radius is very small since a carpet dropped more than a few meters away from the token will not disappear when markers are hidden. One thing to remember in your situation is that HSH slaves going about their business are scripted and maintaining high FPS (and therefore smooth running scripts) is damned hard outside in SE or LE. In other words, its easy to get script lag and frame rate drops with any kind of heavy script execution in an outdoor area. If you can hold very high frame rates in your chosen area (I'd guess probably no less than 70-80, with 60 as a bare minimum) I'd guess you'll be fine.

42 minutes ago, StepanBo said:

For some reason(s) auctions in Restless Hunter became working improperly: in general everything is as usual, but when my slaves are sold an the auction ends, Pardo don't have the dialog line, which makes him share my cut. Is it possible to fix it without starting a new game?

UPD: the problem was in auction medallions - instead of buying them from Pardo, I used ones that I found on slaves bought before.

Hope, this will help others no to repeat my mistake: buy only genuine medallions, buy from Pardo.

In some cases, it's so hard to get your slave into the funiture. I have to switch positions and directions for so many times to get my slave into the furniture through the same dialog. This is a great mod, but repeatedly choosing the same dialog has made me so exhausted. Some funitures are easy to get them in, some are't. Is it only me? Display Mode mod is way easier, but there aint lots of animations or funitures in DM mod.

On 1/15/2021 at 6:19 PM, pinky6225 said:

That's always worked for me but if you carried on playing and capturing slaves etc she might be out in the world trying to catch you up, you could try waiting longer i suppose or re-visting places you been

Ooh boy, I've bin all over the place. I will try to wait in a mine for a couple of days then maybe. If it's not working I'm just gonna skip the questline I think.

3 hours ago, TaCo1234567890 said:

Ooh boy, I've bin all over the place. I will try to wait in a mine for a couple of days then maybe. If it's not working I'm just gonna skip the questline I think.

you could try (make a save first) spawning her with the console by typing help "merian" 4 to get her hex code and then player.placeatme codeformerian (from previous command) 1

Problem with outfits here, sorry if it has already been asked I didn't check all the posts. When the slaves switch from paradise halls normal slaves to home sweet home using the topic "you are going to stay here", they become naked sometimes, and for some it's most of the time. It can also happen when returning to their cell after being away. Well I am trying to have 2 camps, 1 basic for training and there I don't care if they are naked, and a 2nd more serious in my real home for the elites, the one who can really be useful, and if these become naked most of the time it makes arousal of everyone inside to raise for nothing.

Is there a way to prevent that ? A default outfit would fix it... By the way when it happens when switching from paradise halls, they switch between clothes on and off a few times in a few seconds before deciding to stay naked in the end after a short delay, so I guess there are already some known problems with that...

For now the workaround I found : switch them to paradise halls, then tie them. At least this way they keep their clothes even if it's less convenient !

Well for now I am going to try "simple npc outfit manager", 18 Kb only, from the nexus. I'll have to test it for a while to be sure they don't loose their clothes again when I come back later, but it seems simple and efficient, just tested it on a slave who turned naked when I switched her to "home sweet home" and it's the fastest way to redress her at least !

Using the "set CCORestrictOutfitDialogue to 0" at the console so that it applies even to non allies, slaves are not allies at first usually !

New version posted! 

- Small fixes of scenes involving followers.

Voice acting is coming to Home Sweet Home!

This version already supports many voice lines, but there are limitations.  The voices are done with an AI voice deepfaker, SKVA Synth.

This voice pack is only a proof of concept, so I haven't spent a great deal of time tweaking the voice output. Some lines will sound robotic or weird. These will be improved later

The AI has been trained on a limited nr of voices.  Only female voices at this stage, and not because they have been given priority by pervvy guys! It's because the AI deals better with female voices. There are some male ones trained but they are not ready for production yet. The author of the tool is improving sound wuality for male voices.

Eventoned, Orc, Soldier, Khajit, Argonian, and Old voices are copies of other voices at this point (the AI isn't trained for them yet)

Slaves with unique voices will still be silent (the vanilla Skyrim uniques will be voiced at some point)

I will train the tools on other voices at some point and use them to voice the quests and unique NPCs in Home Sweet Home as well.

To add voices to Home Sweet Home, simply install the VoicePack (same for LE and SE).  The voice pack doesn't eat a mod slot.

18 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Could you change the slave sex training when a female master trains a male slave? At the moment the male slave gets buttfucked all the time. Maybe change it to dominant female animations like cowgirl or licking for the master?

lol, "american pie"(band camp)...but more importantly the female slave tries to poke or jab the male cock with her strap-on

On 1/21/2021 at 9:17 AM, Musje said:

is it a known bug or intentional that auction slaves have a bandit outfit after sale. after transfering my new slave to pahe she was wearing furs that couldn't be seen in her inventory to remove. had to re-clone her to fix it

I built a custom cellar for breezehome and put some of the zaz furniture in, is there an easy way to tell a house slave to use a specific device? If they're following me I can have them use something, but they stop if I tell them they're staying home. If I try other options like telling them I'll put them on one of the toys or tying them up or whatever, half the time they just stand there.

Edit: so far it seems like the closest I can do is just move them near the device, tell them to go onto one of the toys, and let them go to it.

I have only one issue that I have been trying to figure out. Everything has been stable and working fine, but I started out with an outdoor camp. I recently tried to do an house cell inside of lakeshore manor. When use to dialog option for, "You are going to stay here awhile." They go into their cell but if I try to talk to them again they just say, "Get away from me." and there are no dialog options. I also tried this in Breezehome and had the same result. So right now the outdoors camp works perfectly fine. I put probably around 5-6 hours into that and never had any issues. Im struggling with getting this to work in interiors. Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I placed some house markers and bedroom markers on the main floor and second floor of the Lakeview Manor home, and they won't hide. I've went downstairs to the cellar where the cage and little box is located and used the menu to show/hide them, but they just won't hide. The markers that are on the same level as the cage/settings box hide just fine, but those upstairs won't. Can anyone tell me how to force them to hide?

On 2/11/2021 at 11:29 AM, Martok73 said:

I placed some house markers and bedroom markers on the main floor and second floor of the Lakeview Manor home, and they won't hide. I've went downstairs to the cellar where the cage and little box is located and used the menu to show/hide them, but they just won't hide. The markers that are on the same level as the cage/settings box hide just fine, but those upstairs won't. Can anyone tell me how to force them to hide?

Try the nexus mod, Multiple Floors Sandboxing.

From what I remember, it changes the range of sandboxing searches from a cylinder slice to a hemi-sphere with a truncated top, so it then includes second floors.

The auction is somehow always a hit or miss. It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. It's difficult to be able to make it to the end of the auction without it bugging. Maybe because I always to buy all the slaves? Dunno but it's difficult without savescumming again and again to be able to buy all the slaves I want.... This is because it's the only shortcut I know if I want a highly trained slave. Training is a pain specially since I like starting over from scratch every after only about a week or two of play through.