Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

1 hour ago, Musje said:

HSH doesn't recognize DM3 at the moment in SE, I am testing a fix for that now.

Also I have noticed that the DD stuff doesn't work well on HSH slaves in SE. It should though, Still trying to figure out this one.

If Prettier bandits is a straight up port, it should work in HSH.

Thanks Musje!

HSH and PAE are like my 2nd favorite MOD just behind Yuriana and the rest of the Wench ones.

Captured wenches make great HSH residents :P 

To help with DD's and the script load they put on Skyrim's engine, I found this that seems to lower the lag and effects a LOT. Just sharing as i know Loverslab search abilities are, um, limited at best.

IF using SSE, do not use any of the Luxury armour plugin choices as Luxury collection is not SSE ported yet. The DD parts work great for Slaverun and others that are DD heavy like Hydragorgon's and others that could spawn a lot of DD stuff and you can grab the items yourself with AdditemMenu or forge them and use instead of DD's

Is there a particular reason why Anger and Fear Stats from PAH are not in HSH to be able to train others in please? I ask as those 2 are so hard to train up, unless I am doing it wrong, would be nice to be able to transfer that training to others in HSH. 

14 hours ago, saturnh said:

what i failed to mention in my initial post (because i naively thought it didn't matter) was that the 6 PAHE addons/patches above HSH in my load order were included in a merged plugin, which i believe is what broke HSH's interaction with PAHE's sex stats, since the relevant scripts look for paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp in the load order. disabling the merged plugin and reactivating the individual plugins kinda worked. 

i suppose i should have mentioned that bashed patch set off some red flags with me, its a known issue in the pahe thread that pahe must remain unbashed

3 hours ago, Musje said:

Also I have noticed that the DD stuff doesn't work well on HSH slaves in SE. It should though, Still trying to figure out this one.

when pahe had this bug, the issue lied in how the items are force equipped. it needs a keyword check for devious inventory that says if true, do not force equip as dd is made up of 2 parts, the inventory item is given but the worn item isn't shown in inventory. example here:

Spoiler

Event OnItemAdded(Form akBaseItem, int aiItemCount, ObjectReference akItemReference, ObjectReference akSourceContainer)
    if akSourceContainer == Game.GetPlayer() as ObjectReference
        Bool bForceEquip = !toBackpack
        Keyword kwDeviousInventory = Keyword.GetKeyword("zad_InventoryDevice")
        Keyword kwDeviousLocks = Keyword.GetKeyword("zad_Lockable")

If ((kwDeviousInventory != None) && (akBaseItem.HasKeyword(kwDeviousInventory)))
            If (!(PAH.DD_Collar != None && akBaseItem.HasKeyword(PAH.DD_Collar)))
                 bForceEquip = False
            EndIf
            If (!(kwDeviousLocks != None) && (akBaseItem.HasKeyword(kwDeviousLocks)))
                bForceEquip = False
            EndIf
        EndIf

10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

when pahe had this bug, the issue lied in how the items are force equipped. it needs a keyword check for devious inventory that says if true, do not force equip as dd is made up of 2 parts, the inventory item is given but the worn item isn't shown in inventory. example here:

Hide contents

Event OnItemAdded(Form akBaseItem, int aiItemCount, ObjectReference akItemReference, ObjectReference akSourceContainer)
    if akSourceContainer == Game.GetPlayer() as ObjectReference
        Bool bForceEquip = !toBackpack
        Keyword kwDeviousInventory = Keyword.GetKeyword("zad_InventoryDevice")
        Keyword kwDeviousLocks = Keyword.GetKeyword("zad_Lockable")

If ((kwDeviousInventory != None) && (akBaseItem.HasKeyword(kwDeviousInventory)))
            If (!(PAH.DD_Collar != None && akBaseItem.HasKeyword(PAH.DD_Collar)))
                 bForceEquip = False
            EndIf
            If (!(kwDeviousLocks != None) && (akBaseItem.HasKeyword(kwDeviousLocks)))
                bForceEquip = False
            EndIf
        EndIf

Thanks for that. I'll have to look at the HSH code, IIRC it will always equip the given item, and that works fine with DD items. Where it fails is when you leave the cell and return... in some cases stuff gets unequiped, so HSH will re-equip everything that was worn before (it keeps a list), and there's some special handling for DD items. But at least in SE it doesn't seem to work.

On 10/10/2020 at 1:56 AM, Musje said:

HSH, Aygas, and many other mods depend on soft-loading assets from other mods through the .ESP file rather than directly linking them, in order to avoid a hard dependency. I would strongly advise against merging major mods that are used by other mods, like PAHE, ZAP, DD, Campfire, etc.  The only mods I generally merge are follower and clothing mods (i have millions of those so I kind of have to)

gotcha. this is my first attempt at a load order that pushes the plugin limit, so it's also my first run in with merging plugins. the advice generally seemed to be to only merge related plugins, plugins which don't have scripts associated with them, and no masters. i guess it didn't really occur to me that mod B could be dependent on mod A's plugin through scripts without plugin A necessarily being a master to plugin B. annoying way to learn that lesson, but certainly valuable.

thanks for the feedback to you and CliftonJD, and i appreciate both your work.

I'll release the update this weekend. Main thing is basic support for Milk Mod Economy, and fixes for the Hunter auctions/

For the future, I'm not sure how far I will get with voicing this mod. I am still trying to get good results from an AI voice cloner;I am training it on the Skyrim voices at the moment. But so far it is a lot of effort. Sometimes the voice output I get is great. Sometimes it is scratchy and has weird bleeps and pauses. And sometimes... sometimes I get strange moans and noises intead of the text I wanted. Not digital noises or anything like that, but actual moans and sighs, like a human would make. The stuff of nightmares, truly (I seriously had a bad dream from it) :)  If anyone has experience in improving the SV2TTS models, please let me know.

9 hours ago, Musje said:

I'll release the update this weekend. Main thing is basic support for Milk Mod Economy, and fixes for the Hunter auctions/

For the future, I'm not sure how far I will get with voicing this mod. I am still trying to get good results from an AI voice cloner;I am training it on the Skyrim voices at the moment. But so far it is a lot of effort. Sometimes the voice output I get is great. Sometimes it is scratchy and has weird bleeps and pauses. And sometimes... sometimes I get strange moans and noises intead of the text I wanted. Not digital noises or anything like that, but actual moans and sighs, like a human would make. The stuff of nightmares, truly (I seriously had a bad dream from it) :)  If anyone has experience in improving the SV2TTS models, please let me know.

Sorry if someone has asked before, but Fear and Anger stats, they missing for a reason from HSH? I ask as they so hard to train, would be great to be able to get other slaves trained in it from ones high already, please. 

3 hours ago, kohlteth said:

Sorry if someone has asked before, but Fear and Anger stats, they missing for a reason from HSH? I ask as they so hard to train, would be great to be able to get other slaves trained in it from ones high already, please. 

I just never bothered implementing them. The others (submission, obedience, sex, combat, posing) are used to determine the capabilities of a slave. Fear and Anger would be more relevant to the temperament of a slave, but that's something I never implemented. I would also think Fear, Anger, and Sex (not sexual proficiency, but training through sex) would be kind of mutually exclusive; if you train through fear, then anger and sex will play a smaller role in the slave's temperament. They wouldn't be simple stats you train up to 100

I'm open to ideas on how to train and adjust these stats, and how it would affect the slaves behaviour

4 hours ago, Musje said:

I just never bothered implementing them. The others (submission, obedience, sex, combat, posing) are used to determine the capabilities of a slave. Fear and Anger would be more relevant to the temperament of a slave, but that's something I never implemented. I would also think Fear, Anger, and Sex (not sexual proficiency, but training through sex) would be kind of mutually exclusive; if you train through fear, then anger and sex will play a smaller role in the slave's temperament. They wouldn't be simple stats you train up to 100

I'm open to ideas on how to train and adjust these stats, and how it would affect the slaves behaviour

Fear and Anger are things I don't recall seeing an official write up about and I can't say I understand them at all.  However, I suspect they do affect your slave if they are transferred from HomeSweetHome (HSH) back to ParadiseHalls (PAHE).  Some slaves transferred back to PAHE are compliant, some are bitchy, rebellious, etc., even when they were trained to 100 in all HSH available stats.

Since I don't understand what fear and anger do in PAHE, this is a guess/wish list, but I'd think that when fear is untrained, a slave might tend to be rebellious, talk-back, and so on.  If someone knows what they do, I'd like to hear it (or have a pointer to the explanation).  When fear is trained to 100%, they would be compliant, eager to please, etc.  Perhaps trained with unannounced whippings or left in BSDM furniture for long periods.

Anger would be similar, maybe averaged with fear.  Trained the same, but perhaps add extra sex training.  Or maybe a gifting dialogue line could be added ("Here's a sweet roll for being a good slave"), praise instead of pain, removal from BSDM furniture or removal of the worst devious devices and so on.

Anyway, I love your additions to PAHE with HomeSweetHome and AndYouGetASlave and use them in any play through.

Frankly, the only people who care are the ones that just have to complete everything. In my opinion, what makes the most sense is simply to get rid of the category (or at least no longer display it to the player). That will not impact the game play and will allow the completionists to be happy since they won't see anything that they can't get to 100.

5 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Fear and Anger are things I don't recall seeing an official write up about and I can't say I understand them at all.  However, I suspect they do affect your slave if they are transferred from HomeSweetHome (HSH) back to ParadiseHalls (PAHE).  Some slaves transferred back to PAHE are compliant, some are bitchy, rebellious, etc., even when they were trained to 100 in all HSH available stats.

Since I don't understand what fear and anger do in PAHE, this is a guess/wish list, but I'd think that when fear is untrained, a slave might tend to be rebellious, talk-back, and so on.  If someone knows what they do, I'd like to hear it (or have a pointer to the explanation).  When fear is trained to 100%, they would be compliant, eager to please, etc.  Perhaps trained with unannounced whippings or left in BSDM furniture for long periods.

Anger would be similar, maybe averaged with fear.  Trained the same, but perhaps add extra sex training.  Or maybe a gifting dialogue line could be added ("Here's a sweet roll for being a good slave"), praise instead of pain, removal from BSDM furniture or removal of the worst devious devices and so on.

Anyway, I love your additions to PAHE with HomeSweetHome and AndYouGetASlave and use them in any play through.

musje's assessment of those stats about sums it up really, those 2 are only an alternative means for acquiring submission without sex. the dialogues of the slave have no reflection on the training level of those stats, but instead on their current emotion. the slaves that still rebel with submission and respect maxed out do so by a glitch in the framework in regards to respect training being attached to a respectful faction at some point. originally the respect could only get maxed out thru a bug, but it is possible thru hsh training to then share maxed out training. i'm not certain yet, but i think sharing respect training past 80 with other slaves could be similar to spreading a virus. if i understand the bug well enough, the slave would normally reach the respectful faction as its being trained for respect but once a respect bugged slave trains another slave, you no longer have the option to train it proper

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

Frankly, the only people who care are the ones that just have to complete everything. In my opinion, what makes the most sense is simply to get rid of the category (or at least no longer display it to the player). That will not impact the game play and will allow the completionists to be happy since they won't see anything that they can't get to 100.

to think the fear training stat was only revealed as a feature to explain where all the training was going when it wasn't being put into anger. it was originally hidden

11 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

musje's assessment of those stats about sums it up really, those 2 are only an alternative means for acquiring submission without sex. the dialogues of the slave have no reflection on the training level of those stats, but instead on their current emotion. the slaves that still rebel with submission and respect maxed out do so by a glitch in the framework in regards to respect training being attached to a respectful faction at some point. originally the respect could only get maxed out thru a bug, but it is possible thru hsh training to then share maxed out training. i'm not certain yet, but i think sharing respect training past 80 with other slaves could be similar to spreading a virus. if i understand the bug well enough, the slave would normally reach the respectful faction as its being trained for respect but once a respect bugged slave trains another slave, you no longer have the option to train it proper

to think the fear training stat was only revealed as a feature to explain where all the training was going when it wasn't being put into anger. it was originally hidden

And, to belabor the point, it probably shouldn't be visible now. ?

Posting v1.23:

Features:

- Slaves entertaining your visitors will now also entertain dismissed followers in your house
- MCM Option to specify any idle animation to be used by your slaves to greet you. Specify the idle name, same as you would on the console with the SAE command.
- Can place milk machines

- Basic integration with Milk Maid Economy (MME):
   - Milk Maid slaves will milk when needed, using a cuirass if worn, a nearby milk machine, or a fellow slave.

- Slaves can be ordered to not milk at all, not use the machines, or stay in the machine indefinitely.  (In the "Attend me, slave" dialog tree)

- Taskmasters can manage the above milking options for the entire household

- Slaves ordered to practise lovemaking with each other will also assist Milk Maids to be milked.

Fixes:

- Fixed issue with slave details in MCM menu for the Restless Hunter
- Excluded dungeons from sex locations with followers
- Improved Hunter stage lighting a little
- Fixed incorrect Victim flag in slave sex training and prostitution
- Fixed issue with MME potions being repeatedly applied indefinitely
- Compatibility with Display Model v3 (SSE)
- Pose stats now increases much faster when training Grace
- Misalignment fix on most Zaz furniture (NPC will pop into the right position after a few seconds)
- Slaves ordered into furniture will stay there when you exit and subsequently return to the location
- Fixed dialogue code to make the Hunter auctions more reliable, and prevent CTDs there
- Fixed DD and SLA integrations in SE edition

Warning:

The SE version has been fairly well tested, I'm unable to test the LE version at the moment. To protect your current playthrough:

- Install using a mod manager. Be prepared to roll back to 1.22

- Make sure to preserve your last save from before the upgrade

- Test the mod right after installing it: dialogue, slave behaviour, adding and removing, and the new features.

Enjoy! ❤️

15 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

Hi. I am playing SE and installed the new version. It wont recognize the MME i have installed.  i tried to rebuild dependencies but still not.

Which version of MME do you have?  This one should work:

Uploaded v1.23b.  If you already installed v1.23, just install the patch

This removes a couple of debug messages that were left in: when you sit down you might see something like False - True, Finding front marker.

This is part of an incompleted feature: when you sit down, a slave may come and massage your legs or shoulders. It works, but only sometimes :)

The patch also adds the animations for this so run FNIS!

7 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Does the update require a new game ?

No, you should be able to continue your playthrough.

In general I have had few problems adding or updating mods in my playthrough. Removing them however is a different matter.