Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

Not sure what is going on with MME and Feeding in milking devices getting out of control. I can see that it only happens to HSH slaves, not slaves released to PAHE. And it's not in the Papyrus code these slaves run, if I disable that it still happens. So maybe something in the packages, though as far as I can determine, slaves ordered into furniture run a simple Wait package.

For now I recommend not having Feeding enabled in MME when using HSH

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it :)

4 hours ago, Musje said:

Does it happen every time? I know it happens sometimes, it's best to save the game when Pardo takes the posium. That script is a mess of garbage coding and I'm not too willing to hunt for that bug :)

yeah everytime.

he only paid me gold for the very first one that completed Noble desires, and I had to tell him I needed to leave, exit the building then come back in then he paid me,

But now I'll put 4 well trained slaves into the pens with necklaces on, he starts the auction, I say I have to leave, and when I go back it the slaves are gone but no money.

On 9/14/2020 at 9:08 PM, Musje said:

As for MME, what kind of integration would people like to see? Slaves milking each other, and/or using milking machines?

It would be so good with some integration like: mme slave can ask other slave to milk her (if both not busy, training etc) also come to player and say that she is so full and ask to milk her, here can be few options like milk yourself or find milk station or milk her. About milk pumps - npc will use it anyway with sandbox but directly trigger: full milk - find milk pump will be good.

Btw i notice that some slaves in HSH like run to me and it seems that need to be dialogue but they only follow me, it's common for taskmaster. Only dialogue i got sometimes is about "I'm training this slave" - "u doing great".

1 hour ago, stalPROm said:

It would be so good with some integration like: mme slave can ask other slave to milk her (if both not busy, training etc) also come to player and say that she is so full and ask to milk her, here can be few options like milk yourself or find milk station or milk her. About milk pumps - npc will use it anyway with sandbox but directly trigger: full milk - find milk pump will be good.

I'm looking into something like this. I have sandbox for milk machines turned off, and I plan to add some stuff to HSH to use the machines instead.

I already modified HSH to keep slaves locked in the machines if you tell them to go there. Maybe other slaves or the taskmaster can let them out once they are done milking.

1 hour ago, stalPROm said:

Btw i notice that some slaves in HSH like run to me and it seems that need to be dialogue but they only follow me, it's common for taskmaster. Only dialogue i got sometimes is about "I'm training this slave" - "u doing great".

Yeah it happens, there are a couple of activities that end with a "follow player" directive, especially for the taskmaster.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, celeteus said:

can someone direct me to the mod page for PAH slave cart for sse. I can't seem to find it, but it is in the optional mod directory.

As I understand it the slave cart is not yet available. It is part of the ZAP9 assets which have not yet been released.

Possible Bug: CTD when entering HSH Home when combat training is enabled (Skyrim LE, HSH 1.22)

Hy, I seem to have a reproducible bug, where when I tell the Taskmistress to train the slaves in combat, leave the cell, wait for HSH to appoint trainer and trainees, then reenter the cell, i get a CDT right after the game finished loading.

I had that problem since quite a while ago but attributed to "Maybe i fucked something up with my modlist" but completely reinstalled Skyrim and mods since then. Yesterday I finally managed to get a PHE Slave to over 90 in combat training and wanted to use here as a combat trainer in HSH. Told the Taskmistress to train slaves in combat, left the slave with combat 90 in the same home and went on with my own business. When i tried to reenter the home a couple of days later, i instantly get a CDT after the Cell is loaded. (I can see in the Papyrus Logs, that the game finished loading and Jaxons Positioner for example started to go through its markers. I get no error message however)

Does anyone else has issues with the combat training of HSH?

2 hours ago, Jasmine91 said:

Possible Bug: CTD when entering HSH Home when combat training is enabled (Skyrim LE, HSH 1.22)

Hy, I seem to have a reproducible bug, where when I tell the Taskmistress to train the slaves in combat, leave the cell, wait for HSH to appoint trainer and trainees, then reenter the cell, i get a CDT right after the game finished loading.

I had that problem since quite a while ago but attributed to "Maybe i fucked something up with my modlist" but completely reinstalled Skyrim and mods since then. Yesterday I finally managed to get a PHE Slave to over 90 in combat training and wanted to use here as a combat trainer in HSH. Told the Taskmistress to train slaves in combat, left the slave with combat 90 in the same home and went on with my own business. When i tried to reenter the home a couple of days later, i instantly get a CDT after the Cell is loaded. (I can see in the Papyrus Logs, that the game finished loading and Jaxons Positioner for example started to go through its markers. I get no error message however)

I haven't seen this problem myself, however, I rarely tell the taskmistress to do any particular training.  I use the "Train Everything" option (Not sure of the label).  Slaves with combat training will eventually start training slaves with lower combat values (including zero).  Entering a HomeSweetHome home will only CTD if I have a lot of slaves there.  I think, for me, under 20 slaves and it runs fairly smoothly.

3 hours ago, Jasmine91 said:

this isnt HSH.
 you can tell cause once you said you leave cell to wait for appointment i knew you had no idea how mod works and you talking about last pap entry which means nothibg.

your game sounds to be crashing due to animations. make sure to go get the crash fixes and such.

6 hours ago, Jasmine91 said:

i've never ctd from hsh combat training, but i have seen ctd from faction wars with obis installed. not certain what causes obis to sometimes spawn at hsh, so far i've only seen it happen when the bondage house was used for hsh

2 hours ago, sidfu said:

this isnt HSH.
 you can tell cause once you said you leave cell to wait for appointment i knew you had no idea how mod works and you talking about last pap entry which means nothibg.

your game sounds to be crashing due to animations. make sure to go get the crash fixes and such.

Sorry with "waiting for appointment" I meant Papyrus.0.log entry's like  "[10/02/2020 - 08:15:39PM] HSH: Reassign trainers by taskmaster Taskmistress Folvalie" (I'am running Baretail on a second Monitor while Playing so I can see the Papyrus log live)

I have "crash fixes v 12.0" installed.

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

i've never ctd from hsh combat training, but i have seen ctd from faction wars with obis installed. not certain what causes obis to sometimes spawn at hsh, so far i've only seen it happen when the bondage house was used for hsh

Well then maybe it's my mod setup (again) tried not to go to crazy, but wanted to have most graphical updates and all the mods that PHE can take advantage of.

Maybe I'll try the Safety Load Patch as recommend here.

Is there a recommend mod setup description to "start from" like S.T.E.P. (which seems to be outdated?) and then build the "loverslab experience" on top?

Thanks for answering anyways.

Edit: just realized, the Safety Load Patch is for infinite loading screen (which is creeping into my save-games since today. - Well maybe this play through is lost. (And I finally did the Civil War quest line after 500h of Skyrim...)

I'm not sure whether this a base Paradise Halls or a Home Sweet Home question, but it seems to me that when initiating sex with player through dialogue, it seems to use only one or two animation choices total -- even when I ran a new playthrough with multiple animation packages installed and run through FNIS and registered through SL Animation Loader (Billlyy, Anubs, FunnyBusiness, and SirNibbles). 

Thinking that maybe something got contaminated, I completely removed my Skryim SE folder, reinstalled Skryim SE from Steam, and reinstalled my mods and choosing only one animation pack (Billyy). No change. It's still using only one animation.

I tried to trigger sex in multiple locations throughout Skyrim in case the location determined which animation was used (out in the open, in a tavern, in a player home, in the Bondage House SE). No difference.

Am I configuring something wrong? I figured that with more animations available, I'd get some variety. 

I even tried using Mass Match Maker and Eager NPCs to see if the same symptom would occur. Nope. Those mods triggered a variety of animations -- not just the one or two.

Is this a case of a problem between chair and keyboard (i.e., I did something wrong), or is this just what PAHE and Home Sweet Home does?

11 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I'm not sure whether this a base Paradise Halls or a Home Sweet Home question, but it seems to me that when initiating sex with player through dialogue, it seems to use only one or two animation choices total -- even when I ran a new playthrough with multiple animation packages installed and run through FNIS and registered through SL Animation Loader (Billlyy, Anubs, FunnyBusiness, and SirNibbles). 

Thinking that maybe something got contaminated, I completely removed my Skryim SE folder, reinstalled Skryim SE from Steam, and reinstalled my mods and choosing only one animation pack (Billyy). No change. It's still using only one animation.

I tried to trigger sex in multiple locations throughout Skyrim in case the location determined which animation was used (out in the open, in a tavern, in a player home, in the Bondage House SE). No difference.

Am I configuring something wrong? I figured that with more animations available, I'd get some variety. 

I even tried using Mass Match Maker and Eager NPCs to see if the same symptom would occur. Nope. Those mods triggered a variety of animations -- not just the one or two.

Is this a case of a problem between chair and keyboard (i.e., I did something wrong), or is this just what PAHE and Home Sweet Home does?

i've seen it mentioned in the pahe thread something about additional animations needing tags, but that still doesn't account for the animations you should be getting from the basic sexlab before adding those that you say you're not. in the pahe dialogs you should have at least 4 animation lists for females and atleast 3 animation lists for men. each list contains a number of tags assigned to it. most often its the bondage animation filters preventing access to those tags if you're only seeing a couple animations. zaz and dd both have their own filters. first you need to be certain to use only dd filter or only zaz filter. zaz filters get more restrictive when wearing zaz items and dd filters get more restrictive when wearing devious devices. the more devious devices worn, the fewer the animation choices allowed by the filter

usually before i reach level 10 i get tired enough of the same animations i end up disabling both filters

21 hours ago, Jasmine91 said:

I'll see if this can be reproduced, or inspect the packages and code for problems.

Ony problem I have noticed: the Papyrus Say() function is potentially crashy. HSH uses this in the auction, but possibly also in the combat training. I'm in the process of replacing this Papyrus call with package driven speech.

13 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Which dialogue are you using to initiate sex? The "Come here, I'm going to have some fun with you" line is from HSH, and it offers 3-4 choices that each offer a random sex animation that should be different every time.  The choices are between any sex anim, aggressive anims, x-somes, and masturbation.

Oh and on the topic of speech, I'm playing with a machine learning library that can generate arbitrary spoken text after being trained with sound files. I'm trying to generate dialogue from Skyrim that way using the voices from the game :)  The results are a bit noisy and scratchy, but if it can be improved I will add them to the mods (as a separate install, technically this counts as a derivative work from copyrighted content)

16 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i've seen it mentioned in the pahe thread something about additional animations needing tags, but that still doesn't account for the animations you should be getting from the basic sexlab before adding those that you say you're not. in the pahe dialogs you should have at least 4 animation lists for females and atleast 3 animation lists for men. each list contains a number of tags assigned to it. most often its the bondage animation filters preventing access to those tags if you're only seeing a couple animations. zaz and dd both have their own filters. first you need to be certain to use only dd filter or only zaz filter. zaz filters get more restrictive when wearing zaz items and dd filters get more restrictive when wearing devious devices. the more devious devices worn, the fewer the animation choices allowed by the filter

usually before i reach level 10 i get tired enough of the same animations i end up disabling both filters

Thanks. I didn't know about filters. In the MCM, I disabled the DD animations. Is this what you meant by filter?

18 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Thanks. I didn't know about filters. In the MCM, I disabled the DD animations. Is this what you meant by filter?

ya, its a dd animation filter. we don't need to disable dd animations, but at the same time we don't want it filtering all the other animations out so that's are best option

having an issue with sex training in HSH. PAHE slaves transferred in retain all their attributes except their sex training stat, which gets set to 0 and never increases despite attempts to train it in HSH.

the stat change isn't permanent- taking them back out from HSH to PAHE restores their sex stat to its original value, and any other stats that were trained in HSH are reflected in PAHE. i just can't get any sex training done in HSH.

any ideas what could be causing this?

load order:

paradise_halls.esm

My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp

Pahe_Immersive_Creature fixes patch.esp

pahe-tdf-patch.esp

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp

PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp

1 hour ago, saturnh said:

having an issue with sex training in HSH. PAHE slaves transferred in retain all their attributes except their sex training stat, which gets set to 0 and never increases despite attempts to train it in HSH.

the stat change isn't permanent- taking them back out from HSH to PAHE restores their sex stat to its original value, and any other stats that were trained in HSH are reflected in PAHE. i just can't get any sex training done in HSH.

any ideas what could be causing this?

load order:

paradise_halls.esm

My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp

Pahe_Immersive_Creature fixes patch.esp

pahe-tdf-patch.esp

paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp

paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp

paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp

PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp

PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp

Are you using an older version of HSH by any chance? This was a not uncommon issue but I haven't seen it in the last few downloads. Anyway, if it's the same old thing then the cure is simply for the player to have sex with his HSH slave while in an HSH building. Normally, this would give the slave their "old" Pahe score back.

On 10/8/2020 at 4:11 AM, Psalam said:

Are you using an older version of HSH by any chance? This was a not uncommon issue but I haven't seen it in the last few downloads. Anyway, if it's the same old thing then the cure is simply for the player to have sex with his HSH slave while in an HSH building. Normally, this would give the slave their "old" Pahe score back.

thanks for the reply. i've since gotten my install working correctly, and i'll leave my process here for whoever might find it useful in the future.

what i failed to mention in my initial post (because i naively thought it didn't matter) was that the 6 PAHE addons/patches above HSH in my load order were included in a merged plugin, which i believe is what broke HSH's interaction with PAHE's sex stats, since the relevant scripts look for paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp in the load order. disabling the merged plugin and reactivating the individual plugins kinda worked. changes to the training stat values were being reflected in PAHE and HSH, but the values themselves were completely wrong- eg. they started at -2 in HSH. additionally, PAHE itself broke a little bit in doing this. i lost the ability to restart the mod via it's MCM as it would just get stuck in the process, essentially locking me out of the MCM completely.

after that i decided i could stand to start over at 0 on all my slaves' stats as a compromise for having a clean PAHE framework. i released my slaves (and tied them up via Defeat to keep them nearby), saved, and completely uninstalled PAHE and all its addons/dependencies (HSH included). i reloaded the save without PAHE and co, saved, then cleaned that save in ReSaver. finally i reinstalled PAHE and its addons (WITHOUT merging any), HSH and AYGAS. re-enslaved my tied up friends, and now everything seems to be working as intended.

messy, and as i said earlier it did come at the cost of resetting my slaves' training, but with the time i've sunk into the save i'm just content that it worked, and learned an important lesson for future builds:

be very careful when merging .esps

thanks for coming to my ted talk

57 minutes ago, saturnh said:

what i failed to mention in my initial post (because i naively thought it didn't matter) was that the 6 PAHE addons/patches above HSH in my load order were included in a merged plugin, which i believe is what broke HSH's interaction with PAHE's sex stats, since the relevant scripts look for paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp in the load order.

HSH, Aygas, and many other mods depend on soft-loading assets from other mods through the .ESP file rather than directly linking them, in order to avoid a hard dependency. I would strongly advise against merging major mods that are used by other mods, like PAHE, ZAP, DD, Campfire, etc.  The only mods I generally merge are follower and clothing mods (i have millions of those so I kind of have to)

On 9/5/2020 at 2:56 PM, atlistorm said:

What Home do you fellow slavers use? At the moment i use slave way manor it's incredible but i seem to have a lot of pathing issues, wich is quite frequent with modded home apparently. Would love to find a big cell for ZaZ furniture without pathing issues.

I use this one, you can actually have 2 HSH there, one inside the castlelike area, and a Perm camp outside in the slavegarden that is stuffed with ZAZ furniture. 

Also from the other thread that seems less active :- (not sure why 2 threads for same MOD) 

Anyone else get issues getting HSH to see that you have I'll take the display model installed, i have uninstalled and reinstalled so many times, and in the MCM menu it says if you install any of the above, re run installer, but no option for I'll take the display model in the installer FOMOD thingy. 

EDIT:- Forgot to mention I am using SSE and M3 vers of I'll Take the display model, the only SSE vers of it. 

What am i doing wrong please as the furniture in that is far superior to the other options, and um, how do i specify what to use? is it the wall marker please?

sorry if i seem dumb,. loving HSH and PAE a lot, i may have a bit of a collection, if only i could get a few trained in all stats so i can pass it on to the rest. 

is there a particular reason why Fear and Anger stats are not included in the training options or anywhere in HSH ?

Btw I saw in earlier post how HSH and PAE slaves constant dump the DD stuff off again, I have noticed they do the same with the Iron Collar of Leashing too, constantly telling themto wear it again. 

I DID find a way to get them to keep the DD attached, for some reason it doesnt keep the Iron Collar of Leashing on though. But half-way there :P 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15211?tab=description

ALSO for SSE users Prettier Bandits is HERE !!!!

at long last for us SE users we have good bandits to use in PAH and HSH for auctions. Not sure if HSH sees the mod yet though. 

HSH doesn't recognize DM3 at the moment in SE, I am testing a fix for that now.

Also I have noticed that the DD stuff doesn't work well on HSH slaves in SE. It should though, Still trying to figure out this one.

If Prettier bandits is a straight up port, it should work in HSH.