Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

21 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

change log for the latest update says the slave limit is upto 85 slaves in upto 20 houses. i think that's a total between all houses

OMG, how can I missed that line ??

Thank you so much ?

I know that PAHE can have a hundred or so slave right? So I can just have all of them tied up somewhere right? I only ever do that temporarily for 2-4 NPCs.

On 3/4/2020 at 12:23 PM, AWHA said:

Hi @Musje, I'm running into an obscure bug between MME and HSH. If you are not familiar with MME you can take a look here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6103-milk-mod-economy-se/

The problem: MME has a function to "feed" lactacid (a potion) to an NPC. This works normally when used on followers and PAHE slaves (it increases the "lactacid" value for that NPC by however many "lactacid" potions the player has in the inventory). However, when the same function is used with HSH slaves, the script that initiates "feeding" never terminates, meaning the value of lactacid will never stop increasing. I have tested this across many saves and mod settings, but it only seems to occur with HSH slaves. Very strange.

I've asked the author of MME but he is unable to test the problem (I don't think he uses HSH). Is there any chance someone here can run some tests with MME, PAHE and HSH?

A little bit late :D but, yeap, same problem infinity lactacid "eating" while slave in HSH, i guess it will never be fixed ?

14 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

looks good from the pic. can we get an sse port

SSE Port should be easy. But I'm not sure where to integrate this; HSH is for indoor slaves mostly. PAHE perhaps? This will most likely be integrated into ZAP9 when that sees the light of day, the basic scripts are already in. It will probably have a spell to assign any NPC to pull the cart, as well as an API call for other mods to assign NPCs and either have the player steer, or the NPC AI.

10 hours ago, stalPROm said:

A little bit late :D but, yeap, same problem infinity lactacid "eating" while slave in HSH, i guess it will never be fixed ?

Have you tried with PAHE slaves? There's nothing special about HSH slaves in particular, but they share an oddness with PAHE slaves in that they actually are clones of the original NPC.

I'll install MME and run some tests

2 hours ago, Musje said:

Have you tried with PAHE slaves? There's nothing special about HSH slaves in particular, but they share an oddness with PAHE slaves in that they actually are clones of the original NPC.

I'll install MME and run some tests

Yes, PAHE slaves works well but when u transfer them to house\camp i.e to HSH they bugged and when u giving them lactacid even if u have only one(via dialogue or inventory) they start to drink it untill it reaches max value, 215, same for milkpumps if lactacid before milking is turned ON in MCM MME. I guess when slave in HSH all about consuming lactacid is broken, it looks like script bugged and don't know when to stop giving it to them. Also if u transfer away from camp\home i.e to PAHE again, lactacid works fine. Tryed for leveled NPC(respawning) and unique - same result. Also last versions MME and HSH LE.

27 minutes ago, stalPROm said:

Yes, PAHE slaves works well but when u transfer them to house\camp i.e to HSH they bugged and when u giving them lactacid even if u have only one(via dialogue or inventory) they start to drink it untill it reaches max value, 215, same for milkpumps if lactacid before milking is turned ON in MCM MME. I guess when slave in HSH all about consuming lactacid is broken, it looks like script bugged and don't know when to stop giving it to them. Also if u transfer away from camp\home i.e to PAHE again, lactacid works fine. Tryed for leveled NPC(respawning) and unique - same result. Also last versions MME and HSH LE.

I'll look into that. I can't reproduce that in SE though, if I give them 1 drink their level goes up by 1, and no more. Also I don;t get the dialogue for MME

13 hours ago, stalPROm said:

i'm going to note that the original post was in march with the mme link for se. iirc sse was having papyrus issues at the time due to the updates and they've since fixed those bugs. if i'm right and you're getting that same bug, you might need to try updating papyrus

3 hours ago, Musje said:

SSE Port should be easy. But I'm not sure where to integrate this; HSH is for indoor slaves mostly. PAHE perhaps? This will most likely be integrated into ZAP9 when that sees the light of day, the basic scripts are already in. It will probably have a spell to assign any NPC to pull the cart, as well as an API call for other mods to assign NPCs and either have the player steer, or the NPC AI.

if the player could steer it, i think that would be a preferred method to avoid the runaway cart if player has to handle agro. i hear it pulls agro big time. what i hear is its just a matter of obtaining the spell and the rest works straight out the box

i thought that was the same mod referred to in the mcm as "pah slave cart". if that's not the same mod, then i wonder if the worn restraints are treated as leash collars in pahe, the testers in the sluts thread are using brand new slaves without any runaway attempts

On 9/3/2020 at 12:21 PM, Pfiffy said:

I think it only kicks in if the Name of the NPC gets changed after the NPC gets into the SGO database. But I'm not sure...

in the previous version of sse i don't see anything odd happening in pahe yet (and that's with my pahe slave count maxed out), but instead see hsh slaves dumping their mature soulgems and milks. can't tell if its a bug or intended feature tho cuz its so far only been black soulgems and they've stayed in the slave area. only thing that makes it appear to me as a bug is that its only hsh slaves. But if it was an intended feature that the real bug is that pahe slaves don't share the same effect of dropping their mature gems and milk, then its possible that the papyrus changes to the latest sse version cause the name loss when the slave is intended to drop those items.

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

i'm going to note that the original post was in march with the mme link for se. iirc sse was having papyrus issues at the time due to the updates and they've since fixed those bugs. if i'm right and you're getting that same bug, you might need to try updating papyrus

Nope, all stuff is up to date on LE. First thing i always cheking)

19 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

in the previous version of sse i don't see anything odd happening in pahe yet (and that's with my pahe slave count maxed out), but instead see hsh slaves dumping their mature soulgems and milks. can't tell if its a bug or intended feature tho cuz its so far only been black soulgems and they've stayed in the slave area. only thing that makes it appear to me as a bug is that its only hsh slaves. But if it was an intended feature that the real bug is that pahe slaves don't share the same effect of dropping their mature gems and milk, then its possible that the papyrus changes to the latest sse version cause the name loss when the slave is intended to drop those items.

Definitely not a feature, up till now I haven;t even looked at the soulgem mod and MME. Speaking of name loss, does this problem only happen with generic NPCs or also with named ones?

4 hours ago, Musje said:

Speaking of name loss, does this problem only happen with generic NPCs or also with named ones?

personally i haven't been able to duplicate it , but(i'm using old sse version) here's what he found so far on newer sse:

On 9/3/2020 at 12:21 PM, Pfiffy said:

I think it only kicks in if the Name of the NPC gets changed after the NPC gets into the SGO database. But I'm not sure...

that would be most common on any uniques, but still possible on generics

for example this:

On 9/3/2020 at 1:39 PM, Pfiffy said:

at first... The female Stormcloak and the imperial Captain from Helgen..... those were the first ones that I catched and wanted to change their names after they completed their training. But I have to do a little more testing if the name stays changed if I rename them first and then get them into SGO. I will test it next week.

as i said imperial captain would not be generic but can't say for sure on the stormcloak

edit:

more so if he wanted to change their names After training, that would have no bias over generics or not

edit 2:

(unless it still has some further oddities to it beyond just when the name change happens)

4 hours ago, Musje said:

Definitely not a feature, up till now I haven;t even looked at the soulgem mod and MME. Speaking of name loss, does this problem only happen with generic NPCs or also with named ones?

It wasn't a loss of the name, it was a back change: from Imperial Captain to Impy back to Imperial Captain and Stormcloack Soldier to Stormy back to Stormcloack Soldier. It wasn't the empty name issue...

I managed to reproduce the bug with the ever increasing Lactacid, it seems to happen sometimes in milking machines.

Anyone with the same issue, are you running Interactive BDSM as well? This might be a problem of HSH, iBDSM and MME all trying to manage the NPC in the machine.

I'm having a problem with the Auctions. I've read the previous posts about it and I do get all the Buyers seated fine, and Pardo comes out to the Podium, a slave is put into stocks, then I get the option to bif by hitting Enter .. and nothing else ever happens. Whether I hit Enter or not, Pardo stands there in silence and no new slaves are ever brought out.

I've waited and waited and waited and nothing ever happens after the first slave is brought out.

And, when I tell pardo "I need to leave" then leave and come back, all the slaves are gone but he never pays me.

8 minutes ago, jarIaxle said:

I'm having a problem with the Auctions. I've read the previous posts about it and I do get all the Buyers seated fine, and Pardo comes out to the Podium, a slave is put into stocks, then I get the option to bif by hitting Enter .. and nothing else ever happens. Whether I hit Enter or not, Pardo stands there in silence and no new slaves are ever brought out.

I've waited and waited and waited and nothing ever happens after the first slave is brought out.

And, when I tell pardo "I need to leave" then leave and come back, all the slaves are gone but he never pays me.

Does it happen every time? I know it happens sometimes, it's best to save the game when Pardo takes the posium. That script is a mess of garbage coding and I'm not too willing to hunt for that bug :)

2 hours ago, Musje said:

As for MME, what kind of integration would people like to see? Slaves milking each other, and/or using milking machines?

get them bound in them as Milkslaves.... It always bothered me that I couldn't get them make stay in the Milkpumps in MME and do their job while I'm not there. If you can make them stay there and produce milk while they train posing... It is also smoe sort of Sextraining... And the milk could be used as a reward for good behaviour... Ok... the Slaver could make some cheese out of it.... 

I haven't played with it for a while and I don't know if integrating could be done for both SE and LE in the same way since MME for SE is a full rewrite like DisplayModel and SGO.  

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I haven't played with it for a while and I don't know if integrating could be done for both SE and LE in the same way since MME for SE is a full rewrite like DisplayModel and SGO.  

Might be doable, since I'd only be integrating on a few points, so a wrapper that selects between SE and LE should do it. Already got Display Model working in SE :)