Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

iirc storageutil is a part of papyrus and it wasn't too long ago that se had issues with those updates not saving owner names properly in pah you get a slave

sounds like thats what musje was aiming for with the previous versions in hsh

Sexlab 163, of all things, broke PapyrusUtil. It is necessary to download PapyrusUtil 3.9 and install it after Sexlab. Let it overwrite. This bug really messed up MME.

51 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Sexlab 163, of all things, broke PapyrusUtil. It is necessary to download PapyrusUtil 3.9 and install it after Sexlab. Let it overwrite. This bug really messed up MME.

yeah, that particular bug was an issue where it wouldn't save temporary actors correctly and rip your data after reloading the save. i thunkthought the main sexlab release had been fixed/updated though. pretty sure, im not running the dedicated papyrusutil anymore in mo it seems. a good reason to not be lagging behind in versions with dll mods since not anyone can just fix them.

2 hours ago, fred200 said:

1 hour ago, darkconsole said:

yeah, that particular bug was an issue where it wouldn't save temporary actors correctly and rip your data after reloading the save. i thunkthought the main sexlab release had been fixed/updated though. pretty sure, im not running the dedicated papyrusutil anymore in mo it seems. a good reason to not be lagging behind in versions with dll mods since not anyone can just fix them.

i did a fresh install not long ago to the se version just prior to the latest, sl beta for sse has multiple install versions for that. could be that ppl don't recognize the update for that reason. basically its choose the latest update that fits your version of sse with the appropriate version of skse to match it

since the naming bug is a new or somewhat new bug in se, i'm guessing its linked to the papyrus util updates but i'm also not ruling out the papyrus version included in sl and even more so surprised its seemingly only effecting non-temp actors. i think that's why he leans toward a connection to sgo4 as its focused on unique actors:

On 9/3/2020 at 12:21 PM, Pfiffy said:

I think it only kicks in if the Name of the NPC gets changed after the NPC gets into the SGO database. But I'm not sure...

but ya, there's still this:

On 9/3/2020 at 1:39 PM, Pfiffy said:

But I have to do a little more testing if the name stays changed if I rename them first and then get them into SGO. I will test it next week. 

random bandit temporary actors will likely fall into that category with auto-rename on, should be able to rename them before sgo detects them

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i did a fresh install not long ago to the se version just prior to the latest, sl beta for sse has multiple install versions for that. could be that ppl don't recognize the update for that reason. basically its choose the latest update that fits your version of sse with the appropriate version of skse to match it

since the naming bug is a new or somewhat new bug in se, i'm guessing its linked to the papyrus util updates but i'm also not ruling out the papyrus version included in sl and even more so surprised its seemingly only effecting non-temp actors. i think that's why he leans toward a connection to sgo4 as its focused on unique actors:

but ya, there's still this:

random bandit temporary actors will likely fall into that category with auto-rename on, should be able to rename them before sgo detects them

The Papyrus bug only affected NPCs with a high ref byte of FF. I.E. - cloned NPCs like PAHE... Blame changes made for FE lite ESMs.

Sorry this is off the current topic.

Not sure if someone`s still working on HSH, but if so...

So, if I want bedrolls in my outdoor camp(perm.), I have to get Jaxonz Positioner? I understand that there can`t be a bunch included when I set up the camp, because there`s no such thing as level ground in Bethesda games. But a built in way to drop some bedrolls manually would be nice. Also, kinda funny the temp camp has more bedrolls than the permanent one.

Thanks to everyone involved in the PAHE stuff. I will never have a load order without these.

Also: a bit more integration with Sex Slaves mod into PAHE mods would be really cool. Not sure what, exactly, just more. The BEST slaves. Love those girls. Would love to see them abusing and molesting my lesser slaves. And being abused and molested, in turn. Especially if I set one of them to guard the camp. Shame the author of Sex Slaves(Mia`s Lair) moved on. I liked his enthusiasm.

2 hours ago, rcy68 said:

So, if I want bedrolls in my outdoor camp(perm.), I have to get Jaxonz Positioner? I understand that there can`t be a bunch included when I set up the camp, because there`s no such thing as level ground in Bethesda games. But a built in way to drop some bedrolls manually would be nice. Also, kinda funny the temp camp has more bedrolls than the permanent one.

Thanks to everyone involved in the PAHE stuff. I will never have a load order without these.

Also: a bit more integration with Sex Slaves mod into PAHE mods would be really cool. Not sure what, exactly, just more. The BEST slaves. Love those girls. Would love to see them abusing and molesting my lesser slaves. And being abused and molested, in turn. Especially if I set one of them to guard the camp. Shame the author of Sex Slaves(Mia`s Lair) moved on. I liked his enthusiasm.

use the console.

player.placeatme c34af 1

Edit: P.S. Don't apologize for changing the subject as long as the subject is related to this mod. Happy hunting!

2 hours ago, rcy68 said:

You can also use the camping mod, it has tents.

Hi, first i've just started playing with this mod and it's amazing. Every thing seems to work except i have a little bug, when i remove a furniture with the spell it leaves a red mark in the game, i don't know how to remove it. I'm sure it has been answered in this thread but there is 126 pages to read :/ if someone can help me it would be awesome!

14 minutes ago, atlistorm said:

Hi, first i've just started playing with this mod and it's amazing. Every thing seems to work except i have a little bug, when i remove a furniture with the spell it leaves a red mark in the game, i don't know how to remove it. I'm sure it has been answered in this thread but there is 126 pages to read :/ if someone can help me it would be awesome!

I've seen that. For me just leaving the cell and returning has been enough to make it disappear.

42 minutes ago, atlistorm said:

What Home do you fellow slavers use? At the moment i use slave way manor it's incredible but i seem to have a lot of pathing issues, wich is quite frequent with modded home apparently. Would love to find a big cell for ZaZ furniture without pathing issues.

I use a Hearthfire Home (usually all three actually) with this:

11 hours ago, atlistorm said:

What Home do you fellow slavers use? At the moment i use slave way manor it's incredible but i seem to have a lot of pathing issues, wich is quite frequent with modded home apparently. Would love to find a big cell for ZaZ furniture without pathing issues.

I use Skyfall Estate. The version which you have to craft the furniture and stuff. The basement is perfect. It is its own seperate cell, and if you don`t build some of the junk(like mannequins), there`ll be plenty of open space. And there`s just one pathing issue. The right-hand wall in the back of the area (opposite end from the smithy). Keep markers away from that wall and all`s good.

10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

the script fix on the pahe download page is made to prevent that mod from scanning pahe slaves so they don't suffer name loss

Oh! THAT was what was causing that?! So annoying, but a simple name change through PAHE fixed it. Weird how the hotfix for name loss was fixed by simply giving them a name. It`s downright logical. How`d that happen, Bethesda?? But a real "fix" is much better.

I hate how script-heavy Sex Slaves  is, but it has the best followers anywhere. I want `em!?

14 hours ago, atlistorm said:

Personally, I just ignore it. It always disappears eventually and seems to be harmless. As bugs go, it seems like the type you want, compared to most others.

1 hour ago, Killeer said:

Hello, may I ask aome stupid question? What is the limit of number of slave in HSH? I searched the topic and only found a couple that said 50 slaves. However, I currently have 78 at the moment. Not sure where have I overlooked on this. Thanks ? 

i noticed the latest version now exceeds the original 50 slave limit but haven't heard the new limit or if musje has made it unlimited same as "and you get a slave"

1 hour ago, Killeer said:

Hello, may I ask aome stupid question? What is the limit of number of slave in HSH? I searched the topic and only found a couple that said 50 slaves. However, I currently have 78 at the moment. Not sure where have I overlooked on this. Thanks ? 

change log for the latest update says the slave limit is upto 85 slaves in upto 20 houses. i think that's a total between all houses