Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

6 minutes ago, TaCo1234567890 said:

hmm i did the i have to leave but the stage did not advance will try to do the bumping 

If all else fails you can manually move the quest stage forward but I'm not sure what the overall result would be with this quest.

hmm the bumping doesn't seem to do anything. Should i have given them the amulet before handing them over btw or does that not mater for this? And do you know the Quest id and the stage numbers by any chance? :s sorry for all the questions

Oh and sometimes the slave get's of the block just for a quick second idk or this is normal?

hmm the bumping doesn't seem to do anything. Should i have given them the amulet before handing them over btw or does that not mater for this? And do you know the Quest id and the stage numbers by any chance? :s sorry for all the questions

Oh and sometimes the slave get's of the block just for a quick second idk or this is normal?

If you are doing Noble Desires, Pardo should be giving you an amulet to place on each slave as you identify them to him. That is, you ask him what he thinks about this slave and he says we'll keep this one for the auction. At that point (or actually at any point before the actual auction) you need to give the slave the amulet. If you don't then that's likely to be your problem.

This is how I normally approach advancing a quest introduced by a mod.

1) Save game and open console

2) Type sqt and hit enter. This will give a list of all currently active quests. Find the name that would reasonably fit the quest I'm looking for.

3) Type sqs <name I found in step 2> and hit enter. This should list all the stages of the quest. A "1" indicates that the stage is complete and a "0" indicates that it is not. Find the first stage marked with a "0".

4) Type setstage <name I found in step 2> <stage I determined in step 3> and hit enter. This should move the stage forward. If you find you've advanced the wrong quest load the save that you did at the beginning and look through the quest names again. When I've done it correctly I simply go back out of the console and move forward with the mod.

Don't forget that you use the <PageUp> and <PageDown> buttons to navigate lists in the console.

oooh okey yea the amulet is going to be the problem i'm afraid

Then go back to your last save and place the amulet on each slave just before you tell them that they are going to stay here. Once they've all been tagged ask Pardo about the auction and go forward.

your saves to sell need the amulate. u need to go down before the auction starts. for me  i cant even leave once i ask to start just go to sleep wake up at 11 and go downstairs before he starts. make sure there enough seats for everyone atleast or pathing fails. so leave companions outside or upstairs. if he gets stuck due to pathing dont be afraid to use free camp then move to playuer command

12 minutes ago, TaCo1234567890 said:

Yes that's no problem. For me it's like htere is no interaction happening at all Padro is just standing there with a book in his hand and that's it 

Next time you're there go up to Pardo and open the console. Click on him (make sure his name is showing). About halfway (or a little more) on the right there should be a designation like "mod that last modified this". See what it says. It should be HSH. If it's not you've got an interaction with whatever it shows.

For now i'm seeing two problems: followers don't use slaves when aroused (they ingage only when slave is out Home sweet home, i.e only for PAHe) no ATF and EFF just vanilla and "entertain guests" only worked 1 time for me, then nothing happens no matter what i do, btw prev. comments have a good idea to get token to NPC to mark him as "guest", also what conditions for "guest"?

1 hour ago, stalPROm said:

For now i'm seeing two problems: followers don't use slaves when aroused (they ingage only when slave is out Home sweet home, i.e only for PAHe) no ATF and EFF just vanilla and "entertain guests" only worked 1 time for me, then nothing happens no matter what i do, btw prev. comments have a good idea to get token to NPC to mark him as "guest", also what conditions for "guest"?

IIRC the only guests are housecarls and stewards.

Can anyone help me with this please? Maybe @Psalam etc?

I thought I would use HSH to right a few wrongs.  So I abducted Camilla Valerius to my little HSH transformed cottage in Riverwood, enslaved her using PAHE - note, I did not at any point make her a follower to avoid any PAH bugging out - told her she was going to 'stay for some time' to t/f her to HSH.  I then ported in a previously enslaved, and trained up, Sven to teach her a thing or two, or maybe even three, with a view to seeing if the trained up Camilla could later be sold to Sven to do his washing up forevermore

Sven seems to be doing his bit - enjoying it even - but when I look at the HSH 'slave performance' stats, for Camilla, they all show '-2'

I have no idea what this means, whether it be good or bad, and the only reference I can see in the thread to '-2' is something mentioned by Musje, in replying to a query about negative scores of -2, as being an irritating bug needing fixed, relating to it meaning something like 'no faction'

FWIW, Sven is on 73 submission, above the minimum needed to be a trainer, but does not have the rest of his stats maxxed either

Can anyone tell me what state Camilla is in, and if broken, how I might fix her?  Or how I might have got to this in the first place, so I can avoid it in future if 'bad'

Any help would be welcome .... TIA

16 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Can anyone help me with this please? Maybe @Psalam etc?

I thought I would use HSH to right a few wrongs.  So I abducted Camilla Valerius to my little HSH transformed cottage in Riverwood, enslaved her using PAHE - note, I did not at any point make her a follower to avoid any PAH bugging out - told her she was going to 'stay for some time' to t/f her to HSH.  I then ported in a previously enslaved, and trained up, Sven to teach her a thing or two, or maybe even three, with a view to seeing if the trained up Camilla could later be sold to Sven to do his washing up forevermore

Sven seems to be doing his bit - enjoying it even - but when I look at the HSH 'slave performance' stats, for Camilla, they all show '-2'

I have no idea what this means, whether it be good or bad, and the only reference I can see in the thread to '-2' is something mentioned by Musje, in replying to a query about negative scores of -2, as being an irritating bug needing fixed, relating to it meaning something like 'no faction'

FWIW, Sven is on 73 submission, above the minimum needed to be a trainer, but does not have the rest of his stats maxxed either

Can anyone tell me what state Camilla is in, and if broken, how I might fix her?  Or how I might have got to this in the first place, so I can avoid it in future if 'bad'

Any help would be welcome .... TIA

Camilla is broken. Take her back outside with PAHE and give her a chance to rest. Maybe leave her tied up in the Sleeping Giant for a day or two. Assuming her stats show the mild increase in submission and pose that should come with that, take her back to Sven and try again.

30 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Camilla is broken. Take her back outside with PAHE and give her a chance to rest. Maybe leave her tied up in the Sleeping Giant for a day or two. Assuming her stats show the mild increase in submission and pose that should come with that, take her back to Sven and try again.

OK.  Thanks.  I'll try that. 

And I'll maybe give Sven a telling off for being too enthusiastic as well  ?

remember to reset pahe every so often also. another thing is on unique npc is to make sure no quest is for them. ive had where a mod added a simple  quest to a not used unique and this cause them to respawn even thou they tehcinaly dead.

for me rule of thumb is every 10 hours of play i reset pahe and this cut down on bugs alot.

2 hours ago, sidfu said:

remember to reset pahe every so often also. another thing is on unique npc is to make sure no quest is for them. ive had where a mod added a simple  quest to a not used unique and this cause them to respawn even thou they tehcinaly dead.

for me rule of thumb is every 10 hours of play i reset pahe and this cut down on bugs alot.

Thanks

I'll have to give that a try too

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, please excuse me if someone has already asked this. Is ZAP 7.0 still compatible for the latest version (1.22)? When I use "place torture device", most of the devices wont show up. I also have TUFP+ZEP+Heretical Resources installed. Game is a new save, not updated from the previous version.

3 hours ago, jr902441 said:

Hey, please excuse me if someone has already asked this. Is ZAP 7.0 still compatible for the latest version (1.22)? When I use "place torture device", most of the devices wont show up. I also have TUFP+ZEP+Heretical Resources installed. Game is a new save, not updated from the previous version.

u do know it says in op it needs  8.0+ FOR ZAP