Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

@Musje check this out it might help push u along. for now start off by having them able to frely go between camps then sandbox for a whilel then wander to new camp.
u probaly wind up having to do some marker system for house cells. u set a marker then it ask which camp to link it to. then it act like part of the camp

On 4/8/2020 at 10:29 PM, DarthVedar said:

I installed ITF but in the MCM it still does not detect it. Also how exactly do I get ITF animations to work? Can anyone please help me out.

After installing ITF, also reinstall HSH and select the ITF patch in the install menu.

I am a bit confused on the Quests. I did a couple for Pardo and the one from the Yarl. I have Dispensing Justice still active.  Its Bring more Criminals.... Its not really clear if its just an open ended quest or if it actually expects me bring 130 prisoners in - which is Thieves Guild level of grinding. That seems like a lot of work just get to the house slave options. 

@Musje Hello! in Armor PHHSHWristIron "Wrist Irons" [ARMO:0601D861] Wrong path to world model, also empty model line itself(Armature) so it's like empty armor without model and anything in game. Fixed by myself (took all from ZaZ) but better to see fix in your future updates ?

16 hours ago, Lux Lux said:

I am a bit confused on the Quests. I did a couple for Pardo and the one from the Yarl. I have Dispensing Justice still active.  Its Bring more Criminals.... Its not really clear if its just an open ended quest or if it actually expects me bring 130 prisoners in - which is Thieves Guild level of grinding. That seems like a lot of work just get to the house slave options. 

You don;t need to bring in 130 criminals! After bringing the one that advances the quest, bring 3 more. That's it.

10 hours ago, stalPROm said:

@Musje Hello! in Armor PHHSHWristIron "Wrist Irons" [ARMO:0601D861] Wrong path to world model, also empty model line itself(Armature) so it's like empty armor without model and anything in game. Fixed by myself (took all from ZaZ) but better to see fix in your future updates ?

Thanks, I'll have a look

1 hour ago, gekker said:

Sorry I'm a bit of a noob, can I just install this with mod organizer?  I don't know how to do manual installations.

Pick one, either SE or LE, and place it in the same folder as HSH, then activate the plugin in your load order.

8 minutes ago, Burnrumberman said:

MO2 user, things telling me I'm missing paradise_halls.esm. As much as I don't want this to be vague...don't know what else to say. Installed the file and yeah. 

..... did u even read the op. pahe is a REQUIMENT.

1 minute ago, Durante said:

Home sweet home has a dirty edit in Breezehome. There spawns as second vanilla bed, except its inverted. Tried deleting it but it just respawns on re-entering the house.

What version are you using? I haven't had this issue yet (and I have Breezehome). Did you place a house cell token in there (because I didn't)?

24 minutes ago, Psalam said:

What version are you using? I haven't had this issue yet (and I have Breezehome). Did you place a house cell token in there (because I didn't)?

No! I didn't place anything there yet.  Using version 1.22  I have a suspicion that home sweet home is too low on the load order, because I don't think I always get this bug either.

4 hours ago, Durante said:

No! I didn't place anything there yet.  Using version 1.22  I have a suspicion that home sweet home is too low on the load order, because I don't think I always get this bug either.

Well, I hope you find it and fix it. Doing without HSH would be hard on my gameplay.