Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

On 12/30/2019 at 1:10 PM, Musje said:

I already changed the script according to your suggestion. And just noticed the source and compiled scripts had different date stamps: the script was corrected but not compiled :/

iirc, i didn't compile it cuz things didn't match up in the source code with the error. had to use search to find the referenced bug rather than the bug matching up with the log so i could make a temporary hotfix for my end, but wasn't certain that would turn out right

On 12/31/2019 at 10:24 AM, fred200 said:

I have scanned back through this forum - but I can't really find the referenced problem.

What should I be aware of / avoid until Musje has a fix out?

Thanks for covering my lack of comprehension...

On 1/7/2020 at 12:16 PM, pinky6225 said:

Sorry to ask the silly question - what doesnt work with the current the SKSE version? as i'm using that (did a fresh install of skyrim and decided to give SE a try) and while its early days and i dont want to jinx it HSH seems to be working fine, have 1 slave training another and 3 waiting for training in the cage. Animations/sandboxing appears to be working fine etc last time i visited my house.

this:

On 1/7/2020 at 12:41 PM, Musje said:

It looks like HSH does work ok with the latest SKSE. It's Aygas that has a problem, so if you are not using that mod, you can upgrade your Skyrim safely.

Anyone having issues when you have slaves training combat? Few times now i've been back to my house and the slave and trainer slave go into full blown combat and i've had to tell taskmaster to stop training combat and then punch them both into bleed out to break it up.

Have the SE version of Modern Brawl Bug Fix - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1473?tab=description

Installed (TDF said it was a requirement and that was the only SE "brawl bug fix" i could find)

2 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Anyone having issues when you have slaves training combat? Few times now i've been back to my house and the slave and trainer slave go into full blown combat and i've had to tell taskmaster to stop training combat and then punch them both into bleed out to break it up.

Have the SE version of Modern Brawl Bug Fix - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1473?tab=description

Installed (TDF said it was a requirement and that was the only SE "brawl bug fix" i could find)

I've had that problem and used a slight variation of your method to fix it. I end the training and change one back to a PAHE slave and then reintroduce them to HSH. It works consistently in the short run but recurrence is frequent. What was more concerning to me was when I realized that they were taking my weapons that I had put on display to wage their war.

I have a question and not sure if it has been asked before or not, my searches didn't turn up anything so figured I would come here and ask. So in regards to the permanent camp tokens is it possible to make these function as the house cell tokens do? Meaning not having to have guards for it and removing the slave escape chance from happening in exterior locations. There are some nice player home mods that have some outdoor areas to them ( winterstone castle, skystone castle, underground bathhouse. ect. ) and would be great if it is possible to make it so the camp tokens didn't have a chance at having slaves escape so as to make use of the outdoor areas with out having to worry about slaves running off or having to have a camp guarded to reduce the chances. So is it possible to do this or is it this way due to some limitation of the mod? If it is possible how would I go about making it so permanent camps no longer have a slave escape chance. 

Edit - Just to make note I am on SE incase that make any difference or not doubt it but figured I would mention it none the less. 

7 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

I've had that problem and used a slight variation of your method to fix it. I end the training and change one back to a PAHE slave and then reintroduce them to HSH. It works consistently in the short run but recurrence is frequent. What was more concerning to me was when I realized that they were taking my weapons that I had put on display to wage their war.

previous versions of hsh had this bug cause death to the slaves quite frequently and the weapons from display at least makes sense where they obtained the weapons from. quite often i'd catch them with a dwarven dagger without any dagger or dwarven weapons in the house. when this version was released, my first question was if she fixed the slaves dieing from combat training. but yeah, i used a similar method to yours. i'd tp the trainer to another home sweet home before bringing it back to pahe. discovered a few times in the previous version that simply bringing the slave back to pahe didn't break up the fight so i split them up

4 hours ago, sparral said:

I have a question and not sure if it has been asked before or not, my searches didn't turn up anything so figured I would come here and ask. So in regards to the permanent camp tokens is it possible to make these function as the house cell tokens do?

To second and amplify this a bit, the current camp set-up doesn't seem to actually be functional with iAFT. I amuse myself by decking out the ex-bandits that have the mohawk hairstyles in pony-themed gear, and recently tried setting up a permanent camp for them in the isolated exterior worldspace that came with a player home mod. Dragged one of the followers I'd been accumulating over and told her to guard the place, then left to continue on my adventures... and she followed me out of the cell. The 'guard' command doesn't seem to trigger iAFT's dismissal process, so as far as it's concerned the follower is still following right along, which kinda defeats the purpose of posting them as a guard. And dismissing them beforehand doesn't help, as the command only shows up when they're actively following. Got the same result regardless of if they were a random NPC snagged with iAFT, a properly set-up custom follower, or one of the Vanilla followers, so I pretty much had to abandon the idea.

I'm also not sure if the recently added 'followers use slaves when aroused' feature is working with iAFT. I have yet to see it happen, even with my main follower's arousal rate cranked up to the point that they're almost constantly thirsty. At first I figured it was because I had 'auto-relax' turned off so that my followers weren't getting underfoot doing their idle routines, but even with it on they'd just kite around hitting idle markers and completely ignoring the slaves despite their arousals being pegged at 100. The dismissed followers that I leave hanging around the rooms where I've left slaves show a similar degree of disinterest. I'm using the SLAX version of Aroused, but I don't know if that has any impact on things.

iaft is known to not work with anything without a comp patch.
the slax works with it as it doesnt change the funtions of slar it jsut imprvoes them and such .

camps are fine as they are. just train a salve to 100 combat and boom u have a guard....... not very hard...

7 hours ago, sidfu said:

i don tbother with combat training no more. the bug is so random ive had slaves die during training when im not there so i dont even ttrain combat

the combat training i've had my slaves die of was part of the all-around training they were getting. after they finish the other stats training if i don't check their stats manually, they often finish their training with combat training

Great mod.  Only thing I'd recommend is a thing where when you do the dialogue option to tie a slave up on "one of those toys" you add a thing that lets you specify which toy instead of just choosing the nearest.  I'm using the hearthfire dungeon addon, which is pretty densely packed with bondage furniture, so it is difficult to get a slave to use the one I want them to. 

5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

the combat training i've had my slaves die of was part of the all-around training they were getting. after they finish the other stats training if i don't check their stats manually, they often finish their training with combat training

There is an option on the task master dialogue menu to not training combat, i've not had any die from that itself its just the chaos when i return to the house that i've tried to avoid by saying to not train

I seem to recall (from the LE version) that it lowers the price in auction as it thinks every slave is a fighter even if they have sex/respect/pose trained higher than combat as well

I think I have a lot of dialogue options missing. I don't know if it's to do with having other mods installed that's broken it. I have no follow me option. I can get them to follow me by getting them to come with me where they leave pahe-hsh and become regular pahe slaves but there's no dialogue options showing for it in pahe-hsh.

Also they all just hang around near their cells. I can't get them to do their own thing around the mansion.

14 hours ago, sidfu said:

fix your load order probaly. loot is not the one all be all always work thing. its a guide line opnly . u probaly ahve a mod messing up the greeting dialogue start.

Aw man. I wouldn't even know where to start. I wonder getting rid of some of the mods that add dialogue choices when talking to NPCs will fix it.

4 hours ago, patchworkpants said:

So what dialogue options am I meant to have that are specific to this mod? Like the ones that show up first, not the ones that branch off. I've got an "attend me" option and a tie up option and a "pose for me" option. I don't think any of the others I can see are from this mod.

without using the dialog option "you're going to stay here a while", none of the other dialogs of this mod will show for that npc

12 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

without using the dialog option "you're going to stay here a while", none of the other dialogs of this mod will show for that npc

I'm aware of that. That's how I managed to get the "attend me" option, a tie up option and a "pose for me" option to appear. However reading the mod description and looking through the replies it appears there's a lot of options and functionality missing.

I have gotten rid of most of the mods on my list and I'm still having the same problem. I can't figure out which, if any, mods are causing this problem if indeed they are the problem at all.

The Sex and Post menus from HSH do appear on PAHE slaves as well; I wanted these options to be available on the road as well :) Plus it makes the experience a little more consistent between transfers.

By the way, if your slave is below 70 submission, they are considered to be insufficiently trained for advanced commands. They won't follow (you can only order them back to their cell, have sex or pose, and use the Attend me option to assign rooms.

5 minutes ago, Musje said:

The Sex and Post menus from HSH do appear on PAHE slaves as well; I wanted these options to be available on the road as well :) Plus it makes the experience a little more consistent between transfers.

By the way, if your slave is below 70 submission, they are considered to be insufficiently trained for advanced commands. They won't follow (you can only order them back to their cell, have sex or pose, and use the Attend me option to assign rooms.

Oh! Okay. That makes sense. It might be worth explaining that in the download description somewhere. Unless you already have and I've missed it somehow.

I'm having a problem where one of the slaves is stuck in an armbinder pose after I equipped and later unequiped an armbinder from Devious Devices. She goes back to normal when I take her out of the house with me (turning her into a regular PAHE slave) but then reverts back to the pose when I make her stay in the house (turn her back into a PAHE HSH slave). Is there a solution for this? I've tried putting an armbinder on her again and then taking it off again and it doesn't help.

2 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

Hi. I have an issue. After i have moved all slaves to Pahe i still get informations that slaves has completed training. Even after i reset slave list. How can i clean that up ?

Are there any slaves left on the slave list (in HSH)?

If a slave is training or in training, you shouldn't even be able to move them to PAHE, so perhaps a script got stuck somewhere.