Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

• 2 weeks later...

Skyrim SE keep crashing after I load a save I narrowed down to the SE version of HSH anyone else having any trouble? I coverted over the LE awhile ago and ran it with no trouble I upgraded to HSH SE release and I can't get anything to load even after making a new game.

On 1/10/2019 at 12:16 PM, Musje said:

Anything in the logs?

I ran the SE version for a bit but haven't tested in exhaustively. It seemed to work ok, certainly didn't crash the game right away

I think it had something to do with the HDT leg shackles when the slaves spawn. I crash everytime I walked into the restless hunter I removed them with SSedit and the crashes went away.

I found a single error with SE when running FNIS:

using: pahe_lives_on-7.2.8 with all addons install

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_PAHE_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Haven't taken the time to unpack and fix it yet, will try to fix and confirm this week unless someone beats me to it.

28 minutes ago, joenothing12 said:

I found a single error with SE when running FNIS:

using: pahe_lives_on-7.2.8 with all addons install

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_PAHE_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Haven't taken the time to unpack and fix it yet, will try to fix and confirm this week unless someone beats me to it.

Maybe have to run "FNIS for modders" on the PAHE anim file again.

On 1/17/2019 at 8:50 AM, Musje said:

Maybe have to run "FNIS for modders" on the PAHE anim file again.

I had to convert the hkx (havokbehaviorpostprocess/converttoskyrimse) files, and then run FNIS for modders.

no errors at that point under SE. easy fix confirmed.

that fixed the FNIS warnings, but there's more to it. jumped the gun.

think i found the source of  slaves getting the HSH command for sex even when u have them in pah and  have it disabled in mcm. it seems to happen when u reset pahe for some reason.

also next update think u can have where the slaves pose they use when u close is based on their submission level. also add a check for if they using something they dont use the anmation to greet u. it can bug things randomly. had a loyal slave was using  a item at the base that set her size just a bit bigger since she was like .9 size or so and afterwards it caused her size to stay  at 1.0 since game thought she was still using the station cause she slave greeted me while using it.

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Darkcraft8 said:
it me or other people also have "infinite" loading screen when starting up with this mod ?

It's just you, sadly.

Run LOOT (the Load Order Optimisation Tool) and correct any errors. If you are unfamiliar with LOOT you can find it with a simple Google search. You can also find it by going to the first post in my blog, there is a link to it there. The link to my blog is in my signature below.

If you have already done that or doing it doesn't fix your problem run FNIS and post the output here on this thread. Of course, if you have obvious errors or warnings you may want to fix those yourself. This is a simple "copy and paste". After running FNIS copy everything that it generated (this should start with a description of your skeleton and end with a listing of the number of animations that you have successfully loaded. With that information it is likely that I (or someone else if I get busy) can help you resolve your issue.

On 12/12/2018 at 6:17 PM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

So, given what Musje has just said, here is your workaround. Go into SexLab Framework MCM page to the aggressive animations page. Look through the ones listed that are NOT already toggled on that include threesomes in which you are interested and toggle them on. This will tell SexLab that, as far as you are concerned, these are aggressive animations and therefore available since HSH evidently is filtering out all the others. Toggle on as many as you want for as much variety as you want. Do bear in mind that Skyrim now considers whatever you choose as aggressive for ALL mods not just HSH. So, if, for instance, your character is gangbanged as part of another mod, say Sanguine's Debauchery, you may wind up on the receiving end of say a spooning animation that you toggled as aggressive.

I don't know why i dont see this earlier... I was actaully waiting for a new patch for this but this solves my problem. Thanks a lot .

On 12/12/2018 at 6:17 PM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

So, given what Musje has just said, here is your workaround. Go into SexLab Framework MCM page to the aggressive animations page. Look through the ones listed that are NOT already toggled on that include threesomes in which you are interested and toggle them on. This will tell SexLab that, as far as you are concerned, these are aggressive animations and therefore available since HSH evidently is filtering out all the others. Toggle on as many as you want for as much variety as you want. Do bear in mind that Skyrim now considers whatever you choose as aggressive for ALL mods not just HSH. So, if, for instance, your character is gangbanged as part of another mod, say Sanguine's Debauchery, you may wind up on the receiving end of say a spooning animation that you toggled as aggressive.

I don't know why i dont see this earlier... I was actually waiting for a new patch for this but this solves my problem. Thanks a lot .

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, interfaz said:

I don't know why i dont see this earlier... I was actually waiting for a new patch for this but this solves my problem. Thanks a lot .

As always I'll take my "tips" in likes. That's the green thumbs up sign in the bottom right hand corner of a post. It is grayed out until you scroll over it. By the way, you can also "like" mods (including this one). So if you find a mod you particularly like or would recommend to someone else go to the page where you would download the mod and find, and use, the "like" button in the bottom right hand corner of that page.

Hello everyone,
I know it's not exactly HSH but maybe you can help me. I made a new char with the actual pahe lives on but the mod doesn't work. I have the menu and no crashs but if I want to restart the mod nothing happens. Is it possible that pahe doesn't work with ZAP 8+ ? I think that is the only requiremnt I have changed.

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Hello everyone,
I know it's not exactly HSH but maybe you can help me. I made a new char with the actual pahe lives on but the mod doesn't work. I have the menu and no crashs but if I want to restart the mod nothing happens. Is it possible that pahe doesn't work with ZAP 8+ ? I think that is the only requiremnt I have changed.

As a matter of courtesy I will briefly answer this here but, as you pointed out, this is the HSH support thread and not the PAHE one.

PAHE works fine with ZAP8+. I know this for a fact because I use them both and am eagerly awaiting ZAP9 (which Musje has had a hand in). I really don't want to know but if you have the MCM and no crashes why in the world do you want to restart the mod?

7 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

As a matter of courtesy I will briefly answer this here but, as you pointed out, this is the HSH support thread and not the PAHE one.

PAHE works fine with ZAP8+. I know this for a fact because I use them both and am eagerly awaiting ZAP9 (which Musje has had a hand in). I really don't want to know but if you have the MCM and no crashes why in the world do you want to restart the mod?

I want to restart it because it doesn't work. I can't enslave people. I get the message in the game that the mod core is loaded but that is all. And I asked in the PAHE thread some days ago and got no answer so I had to try it elsewhere.

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I want to restart it because it doesn't work. I can't enslave people. I get the message in the game that the mod core is loaded but that is all. And I asked in the PAHE thread some days ago and got no answer so I had to try it elsewhere.

With apologies to Musje, and others, then let me suggest that you note where in your load order you currently have PAHE. Then delete it (not disable it, delete it). Then reload the full PAHE program. Move the .esm to the spot it was in before you deleted it. Move the .esp's that you intend to keep to the spots that they were in and tick off the others. Then try it again. Alternatively, and simpler, is delete PAHE. Download it anew and reload it. Run LOOT and FNIS (correct any errors). Tick off any .esp's you don't want, and start a NEW game.

59 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Did you specify a key in the mcm menu where it says mark for enslave?

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been able to put a lot of gameplay into this lately, but did run into a couple things worth mentioning. On my previous character I was having issues with houses run by taskmistresses, well, breaking. I was trying to have them run as a full training operation- have a couple of high-stat slaves bringing some low-stat ones up to increase the trainer pool, then funnel new NPCs into it as needed- with everything running more or less in the background so I'd only have to drop by when all the training was complete to change new trainees in. This would work fine until about the third or fourth repetition of the cycle, whereupon the automatic training assignment function would up and stop working. The taskmistress either wouldn't assign trainers, or the trainers would get assigned but never actually start any training. Everything worked fine again if I started up a fresh house at a new location, but the old houses continued to run weird even if I changed the taskmistress out. 

Didn't put a whole lot of testing into it , though, as I ended up switching to a new character shortly after the issue popped up. Figured I'd try to run the program without taskmistresses this time and just pop by to do the training assignments manually, which has been working well enough, but I've found that I have to basically avoid visiting the house if any of the slaves are doing combat training because they are constantly killing each other. If I let the combat training run to completion in the background while I'm not in the house's cell they'll survive it just fine, but if the combat training animation triggers while I'm actually in the house, nine times out of ten it ends up with the trainee dead. 

In light of that, any chance we could get something like an MCM-level toggle for the combat training? It's becoming far too much of a hassle, and I'd really rather just have an option to remove it entirely. 

Also, would it be possible to ditch the forced-greet from trainers who've finished their duties? It's kinda weird to get swarmed by a frickin' mob every time I visit a fully-trained house, and the game's engine doesn't seem to get all that happy about it either. Maybe just have them stand by at the cell marker in the greeting pose until you talk to them? 

Hello everybody,

i have a small question, i visit the restless hunter and got the quest that i should catch a bandit. i have complete the quest and now i can sell several slaves to the NPCs in the mines or what ever... now im a bit confused... the guy in the restless hunters dont wanna sell me these tokens, i also have no other dialogues for him... should i sell more slaves and go further in the quest to get the tokens dialogue unlocked?