Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home (SE/LE)

8 hours ago, Musje said:

The dialog to set a slave as taskmaster isn't under "attend me slave", it's in the top level menu, something like "I want you to manage the other slaves"

The upgrade tokens are for an ancient version of HSH, you don't need these anymore. You need the house cell token... just buy one from Pardo, you cheapskate :)

If you ask a trainer to put the trainee in the cell, that will pause the training. To stop, tell the trainer they can stop training their slave.

Thank u.I still can’t find the taskmaster dialog in the top level menu.Is there something wrong with my game?

I have noticed this menu error in logs.Is this error the reason why I can't see the taskmaster's dialog?

[12/10/2017 - 02:30:23PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to ReferenceAlias[]
stack:
    [PHHSHStorage (28008402)].Configmenu.ListCellOccupants() - "Configmenu.psc" Line 394
    [PHHSHStorage (28008402)].Configmenu.OnPageReset() - "Configmenu.psc" Line 119
    [PHHSHStorage (28008402)].Configmenu.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 865
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (13000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148
[12/10/2017 - 02:30:31PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to ReferenceAlias[]
stack:
    [PHHSHStorage (28008402)].Configmenu.ListCellOccupants() - "Configmenu.psc" Line 394
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (13000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148
[12/10/2017 - 02:30:33PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to ReferenceAlias[]
stack:
[12/10/2017 - 02:30:38PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to ReferenceAlias[]
stack:
[12/10/2017 - 02:30:41PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to ReferenceAlias[]
stack:
[12/10/2017 - 02:30:45PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to ReferenceAlias[]
stack:

musje some things to look at.

1.  removal of items.

the spell dont seem to work right anymore. items like shackles i spent 10 min trying to remove them with spell and the tool but no matter where hit cant remove them.

we probaly gonna need a better way to remove stuff.

2. not useing bdsm stuff

i spentt 30 min setting up my bdsm stuff yet a whole day of watching the trainer used it 1 time. seems they just dont like to use the items u place.

3. my futa trainer keep equiiping dildo. gonna check that thou might be slen fighting the sexlab setting i set on the trainer

11 minutes ago, sidfu said:

musje some things to look at.

1.  removal of items.

the spell dont seem to work right anymore. items like shackles i spent 10 min trying to remove them with spell and the tool but no matter where hit cant remove them.

we probaly gonna need a better way to remove stuff.

2. not useing bdsm stuff

i spentt 30 min setting up my bdsm stuff yet a whole day of watching the trainer used it 1 time. seems they just dont like to use the items u place.

3. my futa trainer keep equiiping dildo. gonna check that thou might be slen fighting the sexlab setting i set on the trainer

1 & 2 are related. If you have installed ZAP 8.0, make sure it's the version with the furniture list. The latest version of ZAP 8 should have it.

3 No idea :)

i got the animations to work correctly. it seemed to be some weird issue with me changeing a sexlab sex while in hsh or cause there where 2 blooded vampires in hsh.

on the zap a restart fixed them not useing but sstill hard to get rid of some like the shackles with the spell.

Not sure if this was asked/answered before but house slaves behave in a way you'd not think they would considering their situation.

What I am referring to is them running their mouth off in front of you (if you talk to them and exit convo for example). They call you all sorts of things which (for a slave) would be a recipe for getting punished if not outright killed. That happens regardless of their training.

17 minutes ago, Tekumze said:

Not sure if this was asked/answered before but house slaves behave in a way you'd not think they would considering their situation.

What I am referring to is them running their mouth off in front of you (if you talk to them and exit convo for example). They call you all sorts of things which (for a slave) would be a recipe for getting punished if not outright killed. That happens regardless of their training.

I've seen similar when i've had a slave almost fully trained by HSH and then moved them into PAH, i dont think HSH updates the fear/anger stats (or HSH versions) which seems to control the dialogue you get

34 minutes ago, Musje said:

Its been mentioned but not addressed (yet). This has to do with the 'relationship rank'; in a lot of cases this rank is left at 'pissy' which results in rude idle dialogue. 

Would amending the relationship rank via console / other mod like manipulator/ SLEN change the dialogue?

1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

yeah, this "problem" becomes very apparent if you use mods like RDO (the dialogue overhaul mod, whatever it's named again.) that exxpands and even unlocks hidden the dialogue beyond what there already is. Just follow the suggestion of fred200.

Musje - consensual sex with corresponding relationship rank increases would be a great enhancement to HSH.

12 minutes ago, Oom Fooyat said:

Hi!

I'm still trying to figur out how this mod works. What does " training paused " stand for? Will the training continue later?

Cheers! 

In my experience, "Training paused" typically means the trainee slave is hung. Only had it happen with "custom" slaves like Blacksmith Girl Merura.

She happens to be short; no idea if that is related.

In her case - it never resumed.

'Training paused' sometimes happens for no apparent reason. You can clear it by telling the trainer 'go put your charge in the cell', then 'fetch your charge from the cell'. This will resume training.

Putting the slave in training in the cell is a way for you to manually pause training for whatever reason.

7 hours ago, Musje said:

'Training paused' sometimes happens for no apparent reason. You can clear it by telling the trainer 'go put your charge in the cell', then 'fetch your charge from the cell'. This will resume training.

Putting the slave in training in the cell is a way for you to manually pause training for whatever reason.

OK! Thanks! 

I don't know if this has been asked somewhere before but what defines the prizetag of a slave when sell it through HSH? I guess it's the main 5 r 6 factors from PAH but in what way do they matter? Also does the race also matter or is it purely statitical?

Tbh i would like to see another factor added to it to determine the value of a slave like how much health, stamina or magicka they have. For examle a hag will be worth a lot more with all PAH stats maxed than a stormcloack soldier because the first one has 200 magicka while the other has only 50 magicka. This means the hag could get a bonus 4x times more than the stormcloack. however if you have a mod that adds more stats to stormcloack, then this bonus could be a lot more for the stormcloack side.