if i remember correctly its maria eden, it doesnt work with LAL

ME should be compatible with LAL since version 1.19 but in my hands ME caused lots of major issues. In my hands, it conflicted with DCL (in a bad way. CTD bad way) and defeat notably, and others I've forgotten. Plus messed up the character creation menu due to this override. Turning it off magically solved all my problems and I've been enjoying a long and stable playthrough for a while now. It could be the root of some issues people are having, especially since CC's alternate starts has lots of soft requirement that may conflict with ME for some obscure reason.

Could you three (TheAwkwardTaco, darkevilhum, renero) post your load orders please? Maybe I can find something there that's conflicting...

What is supposed to happen with the "I am an expectant mother" start? I activate the bed and the screen turns black. The black screen fades away and I am still in the beginning cell and I'm naked. Beeing Female doesn't register me as pregnant either.

Oh dear... I don't know what the problem is. I just recently redid the quest script, and it's possible that I deleted some stuff that shouldn't have been deleted... I'll check.

I just tried a couple other starts and this is happening with all of them. I will check to see if I did something wrong.

Hm, tried setting this up but encountered an issue preventing me from actually getting started. Once I've chosen the story and use the bed I get a black screen for a bit and then it fades back into the prison cell only now the statue is gone? I have all the dependencies etc and have made sure they're all up to date ASFAIK.

Attached my P log, I did have to snip it down a bit but it has everything from a load up and attempt to start from a fresh save.

Oh, Sorry, to avoid any confusion in the log, the latest entries would be from me testing out one of the vanilla/Immerslave LAL starts to check if they were working (which they are) and I only re-enabled immerslave after running into this issue with CCAS and LAL alone so I doubt those are conflicting.

Muuuch better P log now.

someone help me!!! :o  :o after i've choose an option at dibella statue i'll go to the bed but after a little black screen i am again in the same cell as before the statue is gone and there are 3 lockpick on table, like as i've choose the "i want to escape this cell" option.

thx in adv 

I uninstalled some mods and some of the starts started to work. Now it's just the starts involving SD+ that are not starting. I dont know what mod was causing the problems. Here is a list of the mods I uninstalled:

Tera Castanic Race

Deadly Combat

Deadly Mutilations

Extended Encounters

Mage Nails

JUGS

Lock Overhaul

Radiant Prostitution

MiasLair

Newmiller Piercings

Real Roads

Real names

Revenge of the Enemy

Sleep Tight

TK dodge

iLoveLoading Screens

iNeed

Calypsia the Adult Toys Merchant

Dynamic Things

In its defense, ME has always carried a warning that it conflicts with lots of things.

I do have a request for you... Angrim apprentice.. it always bothered me that Angrim was hiding away in his basement without any quest line to send you there.

I felt the same way and was actually going to make Angrim a Simple Slavery outcome, but stobor didn't want it to be accessible in that way.

I uninstalled some mods and some of the starts started to work. Now it's just the starts involving SD+ that are not starting. I dont know what mod was causing the problems. Here is a list of the mods I uninstalled:

Tera Castanic Race

Deadly Combat

Deadly Mutilations

Extended Encounters

Mage Nails

JUGS

Lock Overhaul

Radiant Prostitution

MiasLair

Newmiller Piercings

Real Roads

Real names

Revenge of the Enemy

Sleep Tight

TK dodge

iLoveLoading Screens

iNeed

Calypsia the Adult Toys Merchant

Dynamic Things

Thank you. Now all I need is something to compare it with... ;)

In its defense, ME has always carried a warning that it conflicts with lots of things.

I do have a request for you... Angrim apprentice.. it always bothered me that Angrim was hiding away in his basement without any quest line to send you there.

I felt the same way and was actually going to make Angrim a Simple Slavery outcome, but stobor didn't want it to be accessible in that way.

Angrim's Apprentice is up. It's a simple start, with nothing integrated into AA at all... you just spawn outside of the Western Watchtower with a journal entry that says where to look for him.

I could add a quest pointer too, I guess...?

but stobor didn't want it to be accessible in that way.

Whoops... You know, it would be polite if I asked before doing stuff like this...  :-/

Changes in v6:

Added Milk Mod Economy start

Added Maria Eden slavery start (note: ME may not be compatible with LAL)

Added Slaverun Reloaded slavery start

Fixed a missing goodbye flag on the Nord Queen start.

EDIT: That's what we call "jumping the gun" again.  :blush:

Version 0.8 of SexLab Stories is out - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31581-sexlab-stories-2016-04-18/?p=1530631

This version adds compatibility to all player starts related to my mods.

Make sure to update SD+, Dialogues, Hormones and SexLab Warm Bodies (in Obscure patches) to get the full effect.

Thanks for this... And see you in a couple of weeks!

So I am getting back into skyrim and its modding after a long hiatus.

I am trying to make this work but no new options are showing up on the Mara statue. I dont understand what I am doing wrong.

Also I know you were looking for some texturing help I can provide it, depending on what you need and I have a bunch of tattoos you could use too (Darth Talon, Woad and Daedric as well some slave brands and whatnot.)

Papyrus.0.log

I am trying to make this work but no new options are showing up on the Mara statue. I dont understand what I am doing wrong.

Also I know you were looking for some texturing help I can provide it, depending on what you need and I have a bunch of tattoos you could use too (Darth Talon, Woad and Daedric as well some slave brands and whatnot.)

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Looking at that log, I see nothing to do with CCAS (except a couple of deprecated bits I should really get rid of one of these days).

Are you using the latest LAL? The new starts should show up under "I am a character in a dark tale..."

Let me regenerate the seq file. IIRC I didn't do that for v6, maybe that's the problem...

Try putting this in there. See if that works?

v6 new seq.7z

EDIT: Okay, nope... now I'm having the same issue. For some reason v6 doesn't want to start the dialogue with the mara statue. Damn...

Grine, on 18 Apr 2016 - 11:20 PM, said:snapback.png

now I'm having the same issue. For some reason v6 doesn't want to start the dialogue with the mara statue. Damn...

Are you sure about that?

I installed version 6 and the topics work fine for me.

I'm checking, and it's not showing up for me. New SEQ and all.

On the off chance it was something you did (because I'd rather blame someone else for my problems  :lol: ) I disabled all new updates, but the problem persists. Which makes this one of those that happens for some people and not for others, the worst kind of problem.

I just redownloaded v5 and now it's working again. Thing is, I didn't change anything at all between the two except adding three new starts, and I did it no differently from the last dozen times I've added a new scenario... no idea what's going on. Tes5Edit doesn't show any new conflicts or missing bits. Without a grep or some way to compare them piece by piece and side-by-side, I'm sort of stuck just going through each bit individually trying to see if anything jumps out at me...

EDIT:

Okay, I got it working again. This is a hack. A bad hack, in fact, and one that shouldn't stay with the mod at all. I'm trying to think of a way around it.

I'm tentatively reuploading v6 here under the "fingers crossed" category. I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU USE THIS. TEST IF YOU MUST, BUT THEN GET RID OF IT.

CCAS Starts v6 TEST.7z

HOW IT WORKS:

It works by removing the condition that makes only the mara statue speak the lines to the player. I have absolutely no idea why this would make it work, nor why it stopped working in the first place.

Since the condition is missing, this dialogue will probably appear for every NPC in the game, which is unacceptable.

I'm trying to figure out a way to get it to only appear for the mara statue without using the condition (that LAL says is necessary, and believe me it is). I think I may have it figured out, but I need to do some more testing before I officially upload v6 again.

EDIT: See this post for a possible solution. The operative word here being "possible."

I just checked a couple of starts - I tried Angrim and the SexBot starts. Both worked fine.

Edit: I didn't use the new SEQ file... just the v6 you uploaded before that.

I just redownloaded the original v6 and tested again.

This time, it worked twice, didn't work a third time, worked a fourth time... ooooooEEEEEEooooooeeeeeeeOOOOOOOeeeeee

That makes this the most dreaded of all bugs - intermittent. (cue scary music)

I'm going to reupload it to the DL page but leave a note saying that it might not work. Which is a terrible thing to say to the poor folks who download it, but what else am I gonna do?

EDIT: And I was so looking forward to playing in the farm tonight... now I've got to try to figure out what's going on. :(

EDIT: After a bit more testing, I may have noticed a bit of a pattern to the intermittent problem. I could be fooling myself about this, but here goes...

If you rush through character creation (i.e. just select the very first thing and "prisoner" as name to get to the statue as fast as possible), the dialogue often doesn't appear. Sometimes the default LAL dialogue is missing, sometimes the CCAS dialogue is missing, sometimes both, sometimes neither.

If you wait a few seconds, it seems to work better. It appears that you must wait a few seconds after creating your character, so spending an hour tweaking your face just right and then rushing over to the statue doesn't help.

This is by no means a guarantee fix, and is also by no means a guaranteed pattern... this is after maybe ten minutes of testing (repeated testing, but still... just ten minutes). Still not sure about the cause, but it could possibly be aliases in the LAL quest not filling properly. Which is a problem aliases have in general, so I'm hopeful that it isn't my mod that's the problem at all.

Or, if you're having the problem, you could just download v5 if you don't mind missing Slaverun Reloaded, Milk Maid, and Maria Eden starts...

I hear you... I fought against crashes all day to test out the Nord Queen.. first Skyrim would crash on saves that worked fine the previous 20 times, then I couldn't start a new game without Beeing Female giving me the blank middle MCM screen, then more crashes of CK ... 6 hours of that circus before I could play test the new effects for the queen.

After a bit more testing, I may have noticed a bit of a pattern to the intermittent problem. I could be fooling myself about this, but here goes...

If you rush through character creation (i.e. just select the very first thing and "prisoner" as name to get to the statue as fast as possible), the dialogue often doesn't appear. Sometimes the default LAL dialogue is missing, sometimes the CCAS dialogue is missing, sometimes both, sometimes neither.

If you wait a few seconds, it seems to work better. It appears that you must wait a few seconds after creating your character, so spending an hour tweaking your face just right and then rushing over to the statue doesn't help.

This is by no means a guarantee fix, and is also by no means a guaranteed pattern... this is after maybe ten minutes of testing (repeated testing, but still... just ten minutes). Still not sure about the cause, but it could possibly be aliases in the LAL quest not filling properly. Which is a problem aliases have in general, so I'm hopeful that it isn't my mod that's the problem at all.

karlpaws, responding to your (large :) ) post in-text instead of below, it's easier for me:

(puts out salt shaker) (please put out the mustard too)

I'm assuming as a known bandit the 500g bounty is supposed to remain no matter what option you take? Well, yeah. You're a bandit. Just because you don't do what a different bandit tells you to do doesn't change anything. ( yeah, wasn't sure if it was a trade off... escape easier with a bounty or fight your way out without one. )

Second try I put off the bandit and she ran out to gawk at the mudcrabs like everyone else, giving me an easy chance to nab the key and drop through the trap door.  A quck check for loot and fish, and I was out into the river.  Just a matter of moments had arrows wizzing past me... I guess the bandits knew what was going on faster than I thought. I still managed to hit the island and grab the loot from the chest there, before hoofing it up the road to Rorikstead.  I thought heading to the next hold where I didn't have a bounty would make for a good new start.  Some wandering wolves alerted me to the bandits at the crossroads.. ones I'd forgotten with the bandits chasing me from behind.  Luck for me, and imperial patrol and cut down most of them and I was able to swipe a set of armor and bow while running for Shoal's farm.   The farmers quickly put down the two bandits still alive at the crossroads ambush that followed me up the hill and I safely made it over to Rorikstead.

Gerast forcegreets automatically, but she has a couple of ways to get through. Agree immediately, put her off and agree later, put her off and run out of the shack (making everyone aggressive), put her off and escape out through the tunnel (making everyone aggressive but it shouldn't matter because they're too far away).

I don't know what's going on with the mudcrabs... during my testing, the camp never went aggressive. I had turned off all the Populated Skyrim mods for testing, are you using anything like that? Or any mods that add creatures to locations, specifically mudcrabs near enough to trigger hostility?

Seems like those all worked correctly for me then, as I tried each way and it worked as it should.  Only problem I did encounter was when I spoke the bandit that was in charge of the walkway over the road, he did the usual "You have to pay the toll ... " dialog. He did that the next 2 times I talked to him after paying the toll, so I'm thinking that's either Bethesda's wondrous work or a conflict with either a patch (official or unofficial), the Solutions mod (which adds a "I am broke, can I sex you" type response) or maybe Cutting Room Floor.

The mudcrab thing is one of the "might be a bug I know about" things... in a number of places there is either a much larger aggro radius than I remember from a while back, or cases where guard kills prisoner.. thalmor with stormcloaks, imperials with stormcloaks, stormcloaks with imperial random encounters, the bandits and Alik'ir in the cave you clear for Saadia fight each other, etc.

Troll start worked out just fine. Everyone was pacifed while the PC was in the cave and aggroed when I left and returned.  Took me a while to find my way out, that cave always gets me lost.

The thing about the troll start, and this is something that I am not happy with, is that the trigger is right outside the door. I wanted to let you able to move around outside a bit (like all through the destroyed settlement) and not trigger the trolls aggression. This turned out to be impossible because of the way I did the faction removal - it happens right on the cell switch. The only way to do it differently would be to put a second trigger inside and keep turning factions on and off again, which would work perfectly... except for the fact that no matter where you went, what you did, what other mods you have, and what quests you completed, you'd always be friendly to those trolls, which could seriously mess with quests like the companions Animal Extermination quests. As it is, it's a tradeoff, and not a good one. :(

Well, the journal entry mentions leaving and not being able to return, so that didn't bother or surprise me at all. Depending on how smart you think trolls are, they may not canonically recognize you if you return after being gone for some time (and not just 5 minutes like the test I did, which was more for your programming skill and less with any interest in the trolls themselves :)  The wolves you mention leaving and returning though personally I'd prefer a more central cave than Steepfall. Eh. I forget at the moment what you said about the bears, but Honeystrand is one cave I do remember having a Companions kill quest, and I think that quest can target any cave/location flagged as Animal or Beast or whatever, so Steepfall would probably be on that list too.

An option for all of these might be talking the modder for the Beastess Lairs mod. There are no animals in it, but the story of the mod is a location for a character of that type, and you could randomly or selectively pick one of the caves, the preferred or random beast type, and drop in the PC ... but something tells me it doesn't work like that. :(  My vote would be to either set the beast starts as "happy while here, removed from faction when leaving" like the bandit, warlock, vampire, etc starts so they are all consistant.  That or find a mod that would let you create a friendly faction inside and not be a target of a "kill the X" from the Companions, Jarls, Dawnguard / Vampires, etc.

Loved the dialog in the forsworn start. I can see this tying into the Sisters of Dibella quest mod skyrimll is working on. At first I thought I'd find the other person there and thought it would be hard to leave, and then come back to get her, but managed my escape out the door, around the tower and down the hill easy enough.  I don't remember the mod or location, but one alt-start or alt-death mod put you in a cave and you could collect items for a poison to enable your escape.  I suppose the tower chamber is too small and limited for something like that but the thought crossed my mind. As it is, I might have broken some poor NPCs navigation ability by increasing the tower the way I did. I just hope I didn't introduce incompatibilities with any other mods that alter that tower. :)

Wolves were aggressive to me, but I don't know why that was.  Since I had Sexlab Leveling installed and setup and Sexlab Util set to pacify after a rape, 3 sex scenes and they were all happy again.  As I left the cave, a flegling vampire came running down the beach and was promply skewered by the 3 horkers there.  I was going to lead the back into the cave for doggy lunches, but they didn't cooperate and the wolves were aggressive again.

The wolves are aggressive too? Damn... thought I had that locked down. There's a problem with the animal starts - particularly the bear start, but all of them - where the animals are randomly aggressive. There's no pattern to it and I can't figure it out, but in my several tests the wolves were always friendly, and the bears aggressive like half the time. I don't think this is a Sexlab issue, this seems to be entirely a vanilla issue or something with this mod. I'm still working on it.

In my few tests the wolves were the only ones initially aggressive. Bears and Trolls were not.  Trolls became so after I left the cave and returned. I did not try that with the bears because after I was able to dialog the bear, I had to check the trolls to see if I could talk to them to start sex. Hadn't thought to try talking to them. I don't suppose that dialog had anything to do with it? (it shouldn't, I know, but adding something like that to the trolls and wolves would be nice.)

Chew toy worked, once I figured out what the options were.  Didn't realize you weren't supposed to want to train the dogs at first, and wondered why I was able to just walk out the front door. :)

If you just walk out the door, you're in breach of contract and you get a bounty. But nothing much happens unless you talk to a guard. I went with the "unwilling" aspect because it seemed to make more sense, what with Cidhna mine and all that.

p.s. If you ever do end up in Cidhna mine, the guy who just let you walk out the door without stopping you and demanding you fulfill your contract will be arrested in your place.

I think I'm just gonna have to make some work for the Markarth guards.... and then maybe like to Borkul a bit or snitch a shiv from someone :D

Mostly it was the undirected approach to the dog training that threw me.

Honeystrand was fine. Liked the dialog added to the bear.  Any chance that could be (or has been) added to the troll start?

OH MY GODS THE BEAR WORKED FOR YOU BUT THE WOLVES DID NOT This is really strange...

Not sure that it does, or could, matter, but I'd started a new game, initially made my avatar, setup some mods, tweaked the avatar, and made a save before starting the starts I could without the other specialty mods.  I think I did the troll one before the wolf one, and the bear one last but I'm sure I had a couple others in between.  Since I kept the hard saves your mod makes when you zone in I could look at the order if you wanted.

I plan to try a couple of them over again, but I'm going to hold off downloading the latest update. I don't have any of the mods you added and right now don't care about the dialog exits for the statue. Unless you think there are other fixes in there and want feedback (subject to change when I get done with this wall of text and look back a page at what else you've written.

And there's the latest edition of orange text / blue text....  tune in next time when we see if the blend into purple.

At any rate... the "woad" sounds interesting. Sort of like the cow paint, by chance?

If you could send me (or post here if you want) a sample, either .dds or some other image format (jpg is probably easiest lol), I'll take a look.

Hope that bug works out for you...

Well, yeah. You're a bandit. Just because you don't do what a different bandit tells you to do doesn't change anything. ( yeah, wasn't sure if it was a trade off... escape easier with a bounty or fight your way out without one. )

Seems like those all worked correctly for me then, as I tried each way and it worked as it should.  Only problem I did encounter was when I spoke the bandit that was in charge of the walkway over the road, he did the usual "You have to pay the toll ... " dialog. He did that the next 2 times I talked to him after paying the toll, so I'm thinking that's either Bethesda's wondrous work or a conflict with either a patch (official or unofficial), the Solutions mod (which adds a "I am broke, can I sex you" type response) or maybe Cutting Room Floor.

That's a vanilla thing... not a bug, but supposed to be a feature. I think it was intended to work like the Valtheim Towers guard, but the whole group ended up aggroing for me always so I never saw that dialogue until now. I'd rather not change it, just in case it alters something fundamentally important or messes with another mod (some dialogue overhaul, bandit overhaul, etc). It's on the DL page as a known issue.

Well, the journal entry mentions leaving and not being able to return, so that didn't bother or surprise me at all. Depending on how smart you think trolls are, they may not canonically recognize you if you return after being gone for some time (and not just 5 minutes like the test I did, which was more for your programming skill and less with any interest in the trolls themselves :)  The wolves you mention leaving and returning though personally I'd prefer a more central cave than Steepfall. Eh. I forget at the moment what you said about the bears, but Honeystrand is one cave I do remember having a Companions kill quest, and I think that quest can target any cave/location flagged as Animal or Beast or whatever, so Steepfall would probably be on that list too.

Steepfall was the only cave I could find that had vanilla wolves in it that:

1. Was not part of a radiant quest to kill all creatures in the cave (like the Companions Animal Extermination quests) (EDIT: that is, there's a quest to clear out the cave, but it deals with the creature in upper steepfall burrow, so you could technically leave the wolves alone).

2. Actually had wolves in it, instead of leveled creatures. The idea was you could return in the future and they'd still be nonhostile (idea since abandoned), but if you returned much later at a higher level, leveled creatures generally respawn after three days, so the "wolves" might end up bears. Evolution in action. :) What I should do is change the journal entry to get rid of any mention of returning.

An option for all of these might be talking the modder for the Beastess Lairs mod. There are no animals in it, but the story of the mod is a location for a character of that type, and you could randomly or selectively pick one of the caves, the preferred or random beast type, and drop in the PC ... but something tells me it doesn't work like that. :(  My vote would be to either set the beast starts as "happy while here, removed from faction when leaving" like the bandit, warlock, vampire, etc starts so they are all consistant.  That or find a mod that would let you create a friendly faction inside and not be a target of a "kill the X" from the Companions, Jarls, Dawnguard / Vampires, etc.

Actually, using getformfromfile and getmodbyname I could probably make it so that you end up in a beastess lair if you have it installed, and in Steepfall Burrow if you don't. I could even dynamically add friendly wolves (hopefully friendly anyway) to the lair without making it a dependency or altering it in any way. Something to think about, anyway...

As for picking a preferred beast type, that would just be another option in the Mara dialogue list at that point. Not too much more work, I think.

In my few tests the wolves were the only ones initially aggressive. Bears and Trolls were not.  Trolls became so after I left the cave and returned. I did not try that with the bears because after I was able to dialog the bear, I had to check the trolls to see if I could talk to them to start sex. Hadn't thought to try talking to them. I don't suppose that dialog had anything to do with it? (it shouldn't, I know, but adding something like that to the trolls and wolves would be nice.)

Sheesh... wolves were the ones I definitely wanted to not be aggressive. The bears, I could live with. Trolls were never aggressive to me, but the bears started out attacking me about half the time.

I had some trouble getting dialogue with the bears and giants to actually trigger, so I didn't even add any for the trolls, which is why you aren't seeing any. :) I do intend to revisit that later and add in the dialogue for creatures.

OH MY GODS THE BEAR WORKED FOR YOU BUT THE WOLVES DID NOT This is really strange...

Not sure that it does, or could, matter, but I'd started a new game, initially made my avatar, setup some mods, tweaked the avatar, and made a save before starting the starts I could without the other specialty mods.  I think I did the troll one before the wolf one, and the bear one last but I'm sure I had a couple others in between.  Since I kept the hard saves your mod makes when you zone in I could look at the order if you wanted. Hmm... it shouldn't matter unless you're using some sort of creature overhaul. I'm using all the creature sex mods, so that can't be it if you're also using them. Are you using anything from the Nexus?

Come to think of it, I am using a couple of creature AI mods. That might be causing the problem with bears for me.

I plan to try a couple of them over again, but I'm going to hold off downloading the latest update. I don't have any of the mods you added and right now don't care about the dialog exits for the statue. Unless you think there are other fixes in there and want feedback (subject to change when I get done with this wall of text and look back a page at what else you've written.

Nope, three new starts and a single goodbye flag on the Nord Queen start changed, that's all. Feel free to stick with v5 until I figure out what's wrong with v6 and release v7 as a bugfix.

And there's the latest edition of orange text / blue text....  tune in next time when we see if the blend into purple. Violet is easier on my eyes. And makes it look like CGA graphics too!  :)

So testing resumes...

I loaded my Honeystrand save from last night, and while the bears did not eat me I could not talk to them either.  Loaded my LAL Cell save and re-picked the bears, and it loaded me in and everything was fine.  I did notice last night that after talking to and sexing a bear, the dialog would not work but at least the "Talk" option showed when cursor was on the bear. Only one bear, on the central lower area, was talkable. The ramp/ledge one was not.  If I waited more than 1 hour, I could talk to and sex the bear again. Does the dialog have an arousal check?

Tried the wolf start a few times, and the wolves were still and always aggro.  I do have the One With Nature mod from Nexus, AND I always get Ice Wolves... if that matters.  OWN does make the last base change to them, but I checked and your made makes the last refrchange to the talkable bear, but not the other one (no changes to it). OWN also makes the lastbasechange to the trolls, but since they behave perfectly make that means something.  Your mod is near the end of my load, right now, so it should overwrite any changes OWN makes, unless the wrong wolves ended up in the cave?

If I could remember how to get MO to barf out a list of my mods I'll post that. Otherwise One With Nature is the only mod I think I have that changes animals. I am not even running the Aroused Creatures mod right now, since I did not need it for my last play. (Though I wouldn't think that would do anything here either.)

So testing resumes...

I loaded my Honeystrand save from last night, and while the bears did not eat me I could not talk to them either.  Loaded my LAL Cell save and re-picked the bears, and it loaded me in and everything was fine.  I did notice last night that after talking to and sexing a bear, the dialog would not work but at least the "Talk" option showed when cursor was on the bear. Only one bear, on the central lower area, was talkable. The ramp/ledge one was not.  If I waited more than 1 hour, I could talk to and sex the bear again. Does the dialog have an arousal check?

Tried the wolf start a few times, and the wolves were still and always aggro.  I do have the One With Nature mod from Nexus, AND I always get Ice Wolves... if that matters.  OWN does make the last base change to them, but I checked and your made makes the last refrchange to the talkable bear, but not the other one (no changes to it). OWN also makes the lastbasechange to the trolls, but since they behave perfectly make that means something.  Your mod is near the end of my load, right now, so it should overwrite any changes OWN makes, unless the wrong wolves ended up in the cave?

If I could remember how to get MO to barf out a list of my mods I'll post that. Otherwise One With Nature is the only mod I think I have that changes animals. I am not even running the Aroused Creatures mod right now, since I did not need it for my last play. (Though I wouldn't think that would do anything here either.)

The dialogue has a time check, actually. I thought I set it for 3 hours, but I guess it was 1 hour. The second bear doesn't have any dialogue triggers, mostly because after the first bear kept being hostile anyway, I didn't bother.

I didn't actually add any dialogue or do anything with those wolves at all. They're not supposed to be hostile because I add the player to the wolf faction on game start (it's supposed to get removed when exiting the cell). I believe they're supposed to be Ice Wolves by default.

The dialogue has a time check, actually. I thought I set it for 3 hours, but I guess it was 1 hour. The second bear doesn't have any dialogue triggers, mostly because after the first bear kept being hostile anyway, I didn't bother.

I didn't actually add any dialogue or do anything with those wolves at all. They're not supposed to be hostile because I add the player to the wolf faction on game start (it's supposed to get removed when exiting the cell). I believe they're supposed to be Ice Wolves by default.

I haven't had any other friendly/foe issues with wolves between OWN and the various werewolf mods I've tried that also make wolves friendly.  Poking around I see some "OWN wolf faction" listed, and "OWN wolf faction friend", "ally" factions listed. Though, again why they're not behaving in the same way as the trolls (assuming you add the player to the bear faction or the troll faction at start).

for various NPCs being hostile it should work if you make a player alias with some factions attached.

so choosing an option say "chauurus egg breeder" would assign player to say FriendOfFalmer alias that has either FalmerFaction, FalmerAllyFaction

or simply an alias with dunPrisonerFaction - which pretty much makes 99% of enemies friendly towards player.

If you want NPCs to become hostile once again just clear this alias.

This way it require less properties and less scripting - which means as a result it should be more reliable.