The sun praiser's mods for DOA5LR girls - UPDATE: SUN SHANG XIANG Full Import

.ISO

Because, in this period, I'm very lazy with DoA modding I will release my Lingerie pack subdivided in part. 

Here there is the first part, the next part will be release... in the future 

----------------------------------------------
Lingerie Pack pt.1
----------------------------------------------
Contain 5 Lingerie outfit for:
- Helena in 2 different color, white&black
- Leifang (knowing bug in the panties)
- Lisa
- Kokoro
- Nyotengu
post-962096-0-19715000-1468674854_thumb.png
post-962096-0-41420400-1468582327_thumb.png
post-962096-0-36100500-1468694498_thumb.png
post-962096-0-22703800-1468768522_thumb.png
post-962096-0-18504200-1468857350_thumb.png
post-962096-0-74878400-1468857368_thumb.png

CREDITS:
- R&Z and Holden for there body mesh
- all of the tools creators

Link is in the first post, thank for download my mod

.Iso

Pretty interesting ideas you got on these. :D

If you meant the transparence issue, it can be fixed with TMSuke.

But, if it's about the missing parts, it's due the merging you did with the panties and its covering. Which messed the UVs.

post-806278-0-83359800-1468971455_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-39160800-1468971592_thumb.png

Pretty interesting ideas you got on these. :D

If you meant the transparence issue, it can be fixed with TMSuke.

But, if it's about the missing parts, it's due the merging you did with the panties and its covering. Which messed the UVs.

LeiFang_Test01.png LeiFang_Test02.png

Yes is the second problem, in the original TMC the panties are subdivided so I i have need to put all togheter but getting this problem. The trasparency is wanted

Very dumb question, and probably answered somewhere in the tutorial thread. Some of those costumes/textures (Kasumi, Ayane, Phase4) have missing/clipping hair. Since I renamed every file to use the same name, changing hair replaces also face file, therefore suntan effect also disappears. How to fix, so hair will show correctly in A variation? In general it's the problem I have with many other mods.

:s

Sry for bad english.

Very dumb question, and probably answered somewhere in the tutorial thread. Some of those costumes/textures (Kasumi, Ayane, Phase4) have missing/clipping hair. Since I renamed every file to use the same name, changing hair replaces also face file, therefore suntan effect also disappears. How to fix, so hair will show correctly in A variation? In general it's the problem I have with many other mods.

Sry for bad english.

Are the praised Kasumi and Ayane? I'll check

Sry for bad english.

Kasumi, Phase4, Ayane, and 1 more I forgot, cuz I removed those that bugged out :s Overall it's pretty common problem for me, either hair in mods is partially missing, it clips with vanilla hair (which I can sometimes fix by using transparent hair mod) or clips with clothing (hats, masks). I'm using autolink method btw.

This is how files look in autolink folder.

post-845856-0-97385300-1469105997.jpg

Sry for bad english.

Kasumi, Phase4, Ayane, and 1 more I forgot, cuz I removed those that bugged out :s Overall it's pretty common problem for me, either hair in mods is partially missing, it clips with vanilla hair (which I can sometimes fix by using transparent hair mod) or clips with clothing (hats, masks). I'm using autolink method btw.

Try to put in the folder a Hair TMC, it may solve the problem

Sry for bad english.

Try to put in the folder a Hair TMC, it may solve the problem

Well, changing hair won't work, cause face from your mod is tied to hair slot A, so face will lose the tan. On pic no1 you can see how the problem looks like (problem is for Kasumi, Ayane, Phase4 and Marie) post-845856-0-12419600-1469137349_thumb.jpg , on pic 2 you can see what happens if I change hair post-845856-0-75915500-1469137438_thumb.jpg.

Not change hair in the menu, you need to put a hair.tmc/hair.tmcl files in the autolink folder  as you do for face. you can find these files by Ink_reshuffle (extract) or download the hair mod made by LGMODS

Not change hair in the menu, you need to put a hair.tmc/hair.tmcl files in the autolink folder  as you do for face. you can find these files by Ink_reshuffle (extract) or download the hair mod made by LGMODS

Oh, that I didn't know, I will check it out. Thank you :shy:

• 1 month later...

Really like Kasumi Ninjia!!

(what is the sharp thing on ayane's breasts :rolleyes: )

It is really hard to put on the socks, as the socks are always smaller than body

Isn't so hard, because I cut the legs near the socks so they don't overlap

Archived