The sun praiser's mods for DOA5LR girls - UPDATE: SUN SHANG XIANG Full Import

.ISO

I thing the moment is arrived. I did my best with the girls as I could, the others have texture too complicated and I'am not yet able to mod them. Maybe in future.

Before post the pack I wish to thank you and write the credits

CREDITS:
Thank SaafRat's for create butterflynoka
Thank TimmyC for his tools who have allowed me to do that work
Thank LGMODS for modding designer choice Marie-rose, help and for the encouragement she gave me :heart:
Thank Harry Palmer / holdenmcclure for body texture and HDM3.36 or anyone who mad that
Thank Osiri for his body mash
Thank Tasty for her Lud body
And thank you all who repUp and support my work ^_^
Hope I didn't forgot anyone, in case thank you too

DISCLAIMER:

this is my first pack and first time to try modding, so in this pack there are many bug. Sorry for that but I can't fix it at the moment, my ability is very low. 

Now get to the point. The pack includes a  body and face TMC/TMCL for
.AYANE
.CHRISTIE
.HELENA
.HONOKA
.KASUMI
.KOKORO
.LEIFANG
.MARIE ROSE
.MOMIJI
.NAOTORA
.NYOTENGU
.PHASE4
.TINA

All character have been praised the sun and have a tan skin, modded nude/semi-nude costume.

Previews 

post-962096-0-43607400-1460732085_thumb.png
post-962096-0-13242100-1460732132_thumb.png
post-962096-0-98403600-1460732170_thumb.png
post-962096-0-90369300-1460732203_thumb.png
post-962096-0-21888500-1460732237_thumb.png
post-962096-0-99466200-1460732272_thumb.png
post-962096-0-25029000-1460732311_thumb.png

Download link--> https://mega.nz/#!mpUGAaIY!3_ewpQ-cOW-oSwu6JLsWVrcqVuC63NbVXTos5j9ywUg
Patch n°1 --> PTS Pack Patch 1.rar [Added Mila and Pai Chan]
Parch n°2 -->PTS pack patch 2.rar [Added Hitomi and Sarah, Fixed Momiji and Helena]

Thank you for your download and support. Hope you like those mod... 
And don't forgot to praise the sun

My other mod:

TMC Mila Pumpkin --> MILA_Pumpkin.rar

TMC Pai Bee --> PAI_Bee.rar

TMC Hitomi Yomi --> HITOMI_Yomi.rar

TMC Momiji Sanzang--> MOMIJI_Sanzang.rar

TMC Sarah Lud-Casual--> SARAH_Lud-Casual.rar

TMC Marie Servant Cat--> MARIE_Servan Cat.rar

TMC Marie Cosplay--> MARIE Cosplay pack.rar

TMC Rachel Tecmo Bowl--> RACHEL_Tecmo Bowl.rar

TMC Leifang Cosplay Pack--> LEIFANG Cosplay Pack.rar

TMC Leifang Jacket--> LEIFANG_Jacket.rar

TMC Cosplay Pack--> Cosplay Pack.7z

TMC GUST nude Pack--> GUST Nude Pack.7z

TMC Lingerie Pack pt.1 --> Lingeire Pack pt.1.7z

TMC Misc Silky Pack --> Misc Silky Pack.7z

TMC of import character from page 8

TMC Arc System Work xxx Pack page 10

TMC Sun Shang Xiang

Wow! That looks great!

Gonna download it as soon as I get home today!

I also have a similar mod almost ready that I'm thinking of releasing. It's not the same, though. And yours sure looks sexy, so it's gonna be in my collection together with my own. :)

Oh you don't neet to worry. It's not based on your work. Well, maybe the idea :blush:

You will be mentioned, of course because the idea was kinda stolen from you when I saw your mods. But they are completely different. :)

About yours: how did you achieve that natural color? Even the nipples look great!

I use the Lisa's body texture (extract with texture tool from the lisa's nude body)... and... I forgot to thank whoever made that texture... I Thing Harry Palmer or holdenmcclure. with the face  come problems because the girls have different texture's face. For most of the girls in pack I used a texture made by guy from freestepdodge. for the other girls I used a original texture of lisa face (with some ridiculus edit) or swapped the fasce with the lisa's one.

Momiji face is an experiment goes wrong :P  i need more test with photoshop for understand how change colour of a body.

As I already said, isn't a problem if you use or do something else whit my work... feel free to do what you want  :D  I'm happy if my "work" have inspired other work

YAY ! PRAISED GIRLS !!! YAY YAY YAY !!

I can now have this beautiful praised Nyo :wub:

Not saying others praised girls are not in my taste, Nyo is just my favorite chars :)

Be careful, now that you relesead an non-complete pack, you can await some people saying "missing her - her or her" :D

Or even...

pffb.gif

I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm just taking the "bad" for make it funny :)

Anyway, it already started with tan line request, welcome in the cursed infinite modding universe of DOA Iso !

If I understand how change color at body texture I'm going to complete the pack, but for the moment I can't made a tan face. I don't know why when i modified a face texture with photoshop the result is the face of momiji (strange effect, I don't like it).

A fake tan lines isn't very hard to made, but isn't really good effect

Oh, thank you Tasty but the dark skin made by me is everything but not beautiful... We need to thank harry palmer and other mod for that skin

Finally a mod with tan lines... I want it, I want it

This kind of mods are becoming popular lately as I see :D. You did great work tanning the girls... I never imagined that Honoka would look so hot tanned! (Btw, feel free to "burn" any of my mods ;))

Oh, and have you ever considered to give a sun bath to the entire HLOD cast?

edit:
edit: Now I saw that you used Lisa's texture on Honoka  :lol:, but still, the outcome looks great!
As and advice, you could change the tone/saturation/bright levels on each texture (you're using photoshop, right?), and apply the exactly same change on the corresponding face. That way, any possible (texture related) neck seam will disappear.

PS:
A little hint... look at these 3 "strange numbers" I put on Lisa's texture. Use those same levels on any other texture (keep in mind that Honoka has "0 0 0" levels)... then you'll have an instant tan for any other body texture.

post-790447-0-20034500-1460769869_thumb.jpg

Thank you Saaf for the suggestion :D

New mod, not praised the sun... for now :rolleyes: ...  find the download link in first post

Mila Pumpkin (final version haven't stocking) 

post-962096-0-10258900-1460809267_thumb.png

post-962096-0-29727300-1460809288_thumb.png

Update Time: 

1.New nude mod for Pai Chan: 

post-962096-0-44218400-1460900962_thumb.png

2. I'm going to release some patches for the PTS(Praised The Sun) pack. The first is already downloadable 

Find all link in first post, Thank you

I was thinking  to going crazy today... that Helena's costume:@... I fix here and it's broke there:@  Hate it...

And then is orrible try to mod Sarah, she have too few costumes and she hasn't a mesh of side boob:-/  

If nothing else goes wrong, tomorrow I'm releasing the second patch and a new costume for Momiji

Ok, I finally finished the work for second patch. So start with this one:

PTS(Praise the sun) Pack update n°2:

Added 2 new characters, Hitomi and Sarah, with tanned and nude body
Fixed colour of the body for Helena
Fixed body's bug for Helena
Fixed colour of the body for Momiji
Fixed body's bug for Momiji
Knowing of the presence of some bugs for Sarah

For Sarah I used that costume or make the praised version
post-962096-0-18109200-1461166972_thumb.png

Concludes with a new mod for Momiji's Sanzang costume

post-962096-0-26829400-1461166889_thumb.png