[idea] Buildable sexbot

2 hours ago, slurpy_commando said:

I already asked this and its something that is not high priority at the moment. I did make this post on the request forum for a patch, so hopefully someone will come through.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I'm an idiot. There's no need for a patch to use FP with the Servitron. Just go up to one and press the N key and you should get a message that the Servitron race was added. However, it seems you also need to use the SEU mod menu, you need to set the flirt options to the old style. Otherwise the conversation dialog tree will be blank.

Hmm, the dialog probably has a condition for the race, it will need a patch to include ServitronRace in that condition (or whatever wherever it is) to allow the dialog for Servitrons too..

46 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

Hmm, the dialog probably has a condition for the race, it will need a patch to include ServitronRace in that condition (or whatever wherever it is) to allow the dialog for Servitrons too..

Yeah, I thought that was a little odd, I assumed that SEU would just default to the regular dialog tree, I think it's all the same for mutants and dogs as well. I should also note that I tested this on ADA with servitron parts. I don't know if the N key works different for workshop servitrons created at the workbench, or if ADA adds additional attributes.

Also, ADA assumes the "female" role during the sex animations by default.

4 hours ago, slurpy_commando said:

Also, ADA assumes the "female" role during the sex animations by default.

Hmm, maybe is FP using some other conditions too - probably not intentionally to handle robots or ADA, but as a sideffect?

...for example, it could have check for somethink like the VoiceType, or some keyword that ADA does have by coincidence... something like that.

Or, isn't there some kind of mod that turns ADA into some kind of android? then i imagine, FP might contain some code to recognize her and use her accordingly.

27 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

Hmm, maybe is FP using some other conditions too - probably not intentionally to handle robots or ADA, but as a sideffect?

...for example, it could have check for somethink like the VoiceType, or some keyword that ADA does have by coincidence... something like that.

Or, isn't there some kind of mod that turns ADA into some kind of android? then i imagine, FP might contain some code to recognize her and use her accordingly.

I think I can confirm that. Tested using a workbench made servitron with a male voice, and it assumed the male role during sex, then changed to both the assaultron voice and also the ada voice and for both it assumed the female role.

Good job on the update, really nice having more colors to chose from ?

I read the complaint on Nexus about Servitrons not hitting anything, have you added a custom combat style?

If not check out the "DLC01BotSetCombatStyle" script and the "DLC01csWorkbenchBot*" combat styles in the CK. These are added through a magic effect on the automatron type "main part". Assaultrons get 0.25 accuracy, Protectrons 0.50 and Mr Handy 1.00 (max) for example. If no part with the style switcher is used they're stuck with the default one with accuracy set to 0 = blind as bats.

Adding the script to a core servitron part with a combat style suited for human weapons would likely solve the problem. If you want an example check out the "csGunnerRanged" combat style. It's a balanced all-arounder used for both melee and ranged NPCs.

Regarding the problem trying to prevent power armor use - if there's no good way to block see if there's a way to falsely tag Servitrons as using one by default. That should make them stop stealing PA frames as well as ignoring direct orders to enter one.

Not sure how the game detects it though and what to spoof, there are several possible ways - IsInPowerArmor actor function, checking for the Power Armor Perk, for wearing power armor keyword gear or the "PowerArmorRace" + likely more. Worst case it's some internal engine check that can't be fooled through an esp edit or script.

12 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

Good job on the update, really nice having more colors to chose from ?

I read the complaint on Nexus about Servitrons not hitting anything, have you added a custom combat style?

If not check out the "DLC01BotSetCombatStyle" script and the "DLC01csWorkbenchBot*" combat styles in the CK. These are added through a magic effect on the automatron type "main part". Assaultrons get 0.25 accuracy, Protectrons 0.50 and Mr Handy 1.00 (max) for example. If no part with the style switcher is used they're stuck with the default one with accuracy set to 0 = blind as bats.

Adding the script to a core servitron part with a combat style suited for human weapons would likely solve the problem. If you want an example check out the "csGunnerRanged" combat style. It's a balanced all-arounder used for both melee and ranged NPCs.

Regarding the problem trying to prevent power armor use - if there's no good way to block see if there's a way to falsely tag Servitrons as using one by default. That should make them stop stealing PA frames as well as ignoring direct orders to enter one.

Not sure how the game detects it though and what to spoof, there are several possible ways - IsInPowerArmor actor function, checking for the Power Armor Perk, for wearing power armor keyword gear or the "PowerArmorRace" + likely more. Worst case it's some internal engine check that can't be fooled through an esp edit or script.

Aaah, thank you, i didn't look into the combat yet, so knowing this beforehand will be usefull.

That being said, i did not see the robots have any significant problems in combat - except when unarmed, in which case they do not punch as often as i'd expect them, and their punches look a bit slow, but i suspect it will be the same with humans and maybe i only dont remember it (i saw humans in the game fight unarmed maybe on two single occasions).

I will start testing the combat abilities today.

I want to make sure any issue there might be will get addressed in 1.0.3 i plan on releasing ASAP.

I guess by default, the Servitrons inherit the combat stats from the actor template used by the Workbench when you first create the robot, or they keep whats in the NPC record/template in case of Coddsworth or Curie, and then because i didn't gave them any enchantments to change it, it stays.

I will give them a default enchantment with default combat style, and then add mods that ppl can give them or activate via hacking terminal, to change their combat style (if that turns out to be a useful feature).

Good ideas about the Power Armor problem.

I'll try that after i deal with the combat.

On 7/6/2018 at 9:51 AM, Roggvir said:

Major update 1.1.0 released.

Contains the Combat Style presets.

I'd like to know if it helps, if it does anything - i believe it does, but i didn't have time yet to actually play with this, or to test it beyond mere "yep, it works, no crashes".

So, it will be good to hear what you ppl think.

Love the servitron and the new combat style presets, but is there a simple way of allowing the servitron to wear armor. I tried following the instructions on the mod page, but as someone who is not knowledgeable in bodyslide or outfit studio, I don't know how to make something available for a specific race. I don't care about clipping, just want the option to equip armor.

20 hours ago, person2424 said:

Love the servitron and the new combat style presets, but is there a simple way of allowing the servitron to wear armor. I tried following the instructions on the mod page, but as someone who is not knowledgeable in bodyslide or outfit studio, I don't know how to make something available for a specific race. I don't care about clipping, just want the option to equip armor.

The simplest way i know of is to make a mod that adds the ServitronRace to the "armor addons", or create new "armor addons" for the ServitronRace only, and add them to the "armors" (but that makes sense only if you have new meshes, and since you dont, then there is no point in creating NEW "armor addons").

The first option, to simply add the reace to the armor addons, is the easiest as far as the editing process goes.

But if this information is not enough for you to do it yourself, then i suggest you look up some very basic modding tutorials (something on how to add new armor - it can be even for Skyrim, as in this case the process is exactly the same for both games), because i dont know how to explain it myself in any better way that i just did (or lets just call me lazy :)).

It really is simple process, just a few clicks of the mouse (or a lot, depending on how many armors youwant to edit - if many, an xEdit script would be a better way to do it, but forget that).

All you need is this: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=ArmorAddon

It has all the informations to get this done, just find where it talks about race, thats what you need to edit.

On 7/8/2018 at 1:47 AM, person2424 said:

I needed a short distraction and relief from some frustrating work on rigging in Max, so i just started working on a plugin that allows the Servitrons to wear almost all humanoid armors.

I'll also make a plugin that does the same with clothes (if i see any that can be used without nonsensical clipping - eg. i will not add things like complete suits, but more likely only things like the summer dress, or maybe the housewife dresses, but maybe not even that, we'll see).

New update, resp. addition - "Wearable Armors" for Servitron.

Its a basic initial release, not all meshes have BodySlide files (it is using the original CBBE BodySlide files, the download contains only Plugins and SliderPresets, not actual BodySlide project files).

Not all armors/outfits/items are available.

Mostly only all standard armors (like Combat Armor, Leather Armor, etc.), all kinds of hats and helmets, and some necklaces and similar things.

Expect clipping with the non-bodyslide meshes and some helmets/hats (obviously, the Assaultron head is a bit different from human head).

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2018 at 10:50 PM, Roggvir said:

New update, resp. addition - "Wearable Armors" for Servitron.

Its a basic initial release, not all meshes have BodySlide files (it is using the original CBBE BodySlide files, the download contains only Plugins and SliderPresets, not actual BodySlide project files).

Not all armors/outfits/items are available.

Mostly only all standard armors (like Combat Armor, Leather Armor, etc.), all kinds of hats and helmets, and some necklaces and similar things.

Expect clipping with the non-bodyslide meshes and some helmets/hats (obviously, the Assaultron head is a bit different from human head).

Nice, Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, TheCrimsonSpark said:

How did you get her to be usable? I modified Ada and then tried to use Sex 'em Up. but when i do it just says "Ada liked that" and nothing happens?

I have built a new automaton. Also using AFF. ON top of that i used sexchange console command to be seen as a female otherwise it will be seen as male by AAF.

17 hours ago, TheCrimsonSpark said:

How did you get her to be usable? I modified Ada and then tried to use Sex 'em Up. but when i do it just says "Ada liked that" and nothing happens?

Ada works perfectly fine, But you need to "Use" her with AAF and some ini tweaks like ignore gender.

7 hours ago, -Player1- said:

Ada works perfectly fine, But you need to "Use" her with AAF and some ini tweaks like ignore gender.

Okay. I had Four-Play installed, but i guess i would have to convert over to AAF? I read something about a patch to use FP mods with AAF, and Dongs of fallout seems to have a keybind error with AAF. my MCM doesn't seem to pick up any new keybinds either, other than Sex 'em up?

• 4 weeks later...

Just started using the servitron mod and have some ideas for it...

The vanilla assaultron pelvis has this metal cover right where the vagina should be or... a penis? maybe assaultrons are futa? I like to think of it as ASSaultron or an up close and personal melee attack that is used to demoralize enemy troops during the war. The assaultron would basically rip the enemy soldier pants off and rape him in front of other enemy soldiers and finish him off by sperming out some kind of dangerous stuff into his ass like battery acid or whatever. Anyways it would be a nice finishing move attack for assaultrons to get ass raped to death lol. I noticed the servitron mod makes the thing appear female and that futa cover is gone well can you add it back? I mean look at what beth did with the assaultron they set it as male and put that really really obvious dick cover down there. I think they were trying to say something ya know? Maybe some of them look at this place who knows.

Anyway if you could add that back as an option that would be great or another thing is however assaultron sex is handled by the mods from here that handle it could maybe take care of it?

EDIT

Just read through the whole thread and I already posted this stuff lol. I like the idea of the fortazela armor parts beefing up key areas hope that happens soon. Something I was thinking about with the shoulders is studying how the shoulder parts are weighted and trying to do the same thing with this?

I'm still trying to figure out what sex mods to use at all. Looks like anything and everything AAF is gonna be the norm soon so I'm looking into that. I got that dumbass noir apartment cc crap just so I could park a servitron and some bdsm stuff in there and see what happens to my character in there lol.