Nonsense667

What is this and Requests thread

What armor is this? I can't seem to find it in the Dwemer Art - Desert Alik'r mod, so I'm thinking it's not originally from that mod like I had thought.
ETOfhFxUEAEL33Q.jpg.8845a7a62d2815156609d78131ff4f24.jpg
Comes from this post:

39 minutes ago, Sir Artsy said:

Thats ported Hillat BDO outfit from Team TAL's skyrim mod.

Ohh, I see! Ty for the reply! 

8 hours ago, farlibarcai said:

It's available here

Omg!! Thanks Farlibarcai!! 

6 hours ago, Noque said:

can anyone fix this mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42300?tab=description after use bag of holding. game freeze opening her private bag.and the clothes....

does anyone have this companion link

The mod looked interesting, so I downloaded it.

First thing I always do is checking the esp with TES4Edit ...  after I did it I deleted the esp.

This Mod was made by someone how can't mod !

Cleaning result with TES4Edit

Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 1296, Removed Records: 640,

That means there were 1296 entries in the esp and 640 were deleted...  the dirtiest ESP ever. The esp was halved.

With such an esp I don't waste time.  I haven't checked anything else ,  I deleted the esp immediately.

17 hours ago, Noque said:

????   What do you want to clean ?

The ID names like   saramCOPY0000COPY0000COPY0000COPY0006  ?

Or the races  ?   3 Pure Blood Vampire    and 2  Daywalker

Or betterr ID names ?

The only vanilla entry is the  vanilla vampire race.

And why "wild edit " ? That is the original esp.  Yes it is a mess   but that's the original esp.

Cleaning with TES4Edit.

Or here a addon with a cleaned esp  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40036

Or your/original esp cleaned.

All ID start with VRR ,  like   VRRrenhair12  ,   VRRvampeye3  , VRRPureBood2

Two no-playable hair delete.

Vanilla Vampire race delete

DELETED  see post blow

! You can not use the esp with  a old  character !  Game will crash .   Vampire race has new ID. You have to create a new character.

17 hours ago, Noque said:

how do i clean this wild edit

I checked the addon and found a fix that is needed in the original version esp I  uploaded above.

The teeth have a wrong textures path in the esp. And there is no texture for the teeth. They vampire teeth ( fangshuman nif ) need upper and lower teeth in one textures.

Here the original esp with fixed teeth textures path  and the  teeth texture. ( Not the addon esp )

Vampire Race Reloaded clean.7z

On 7/30/2020 at 12:33 PM, fejeena said:

I checked the addon and found a fix that is needed in the original version esp I  uploaded above.

The teeth have a wrong textures path in the esp. And there is no texture for the teeth. They vampire teeth ( fangshuman nif ) need upper and lower teeth in one textures.

Here the original esp with fixed teeth textures path  and the  teeth texture. ( Not the addon esp )

Vampire Race Reloaded clean.7z 19.71 kB · 2 downloads

wow thank you very much. the wild edit i got it warning in loot. when i check tes4edit. so much copy000 thing. what that.. with the fix u give i wont need  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40036?

Yes with my fix you don't need the addon. In the addon are only 50+ new eyes. But the race already has 40+ eyes.

And I fixed the teeth textures bug.

So everything is fixed and cleaned.