Nonsense667

What is this and Requests thread

4 minutes ago, Vesuvian said:

So...I'm looking for this mod that for the love of me I can't seem to find anymore. I don't remember what it was called since it's been a long while, but it added a little corner bakery somewhere in the Imperial City Market District. It sold mainly cupcakes and other pastries and I've been looking for it to no avail. I'm not sure if it's hidden or deleted from the Nexus. 

Thanks in advance~!

Tamriel Snacks ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/20105/?

Looking for a mod, that i use to have back when I played Oblivion. It was a dark brotherhood armor that my avatar is wearing. I think it was part of a quest mod, or a house mod of some kind. Photos below: 

Spoiler

848591-1405978748.png  

12935030454_cb73a2e502_c.jpg

19 hours ago, cthulhu worship said:

Looking for a mod, that i use to have back when I played Oblivion. It was a dark brotherhood armor that my avatar is wearing. I think it was part of a quest mod, or a house mod of some kind. Photos below: 

Hide contents

848591-1405978748.png  

12935030454_cb73a2e502_c.jpg

Pretty sure you're talking about Neverender.

Does anyone know where one can get the cute maid outfit shown in this video?

Thanks in advance~!

...and another (hopefully simple) request: why are there no ponytails in Oblivion anymore? - I was looking at screenshots for Growlfs Hot Clothes and Armor 5 and saw the image in the spoiler but then found that yes, seriously, there does not appear to be a single full-length ponytail mod for Oblivion. - Even Apachii Wigs does not appear to have anything like that, or the ponytail displayed in the image.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.8297970170f5f03d35c069623e8c25cb.jpeg

3 hours ago, 04ycIlXyni3t said:

...and another (hopefully simple) request: why are there no ponytails in Oblivion anymore? - I was looking at screenshots for Growlfs Hot Clothes and Armor 5 and saw the image in the spoiler but then found that yes, seriously, there does not appear to be a single full-length ponytail mod for Oblivion. - Even Apachii Wigs does not appear to have anything like that, or the ponytail displayed in the image.

Reveal hidden contents

It's included in Growlf's Animated Wigs: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/27485

There are also a few in the Apachii Goddess Store, but they are just versions of the ones in Growlf's mod.

4 hours ago, 04ycIlXyni3t said:

Hide contents

As Gaebrial said...look in the Apachii Goddess Store...in the locked containers in the entrance room.

4 hours ago, 04ycIlXyni3t said:

It looks suspiciously like something from Hentai Mania Volume 1 or possibly Volume 2:

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/25612

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34179

I guess I should've been a tad more specific with this one, I was specifically looking for the one at the start of the video, worn by elysees elf. Thankfully, I was able to locate it-it was Retma's BAB Maid set. Thanks for the help though~Hentaimania 1 and 2 are really fun dungeon romps~

15 hours ago, Vesuvian said:

I guess I should've been a tad more specific with this one, I was specifically looking for the one at the start of the video, worn by elysees elf. Thankfully, I was able to locate it-it was Retma's BAB Maid set. Thanks for the help though~Hentaimania 1 and 2 are really fun dungeon romps~

No problem: glad you were able to locate it.

On 10/30/2018 at 10:02 AM, 04ycIlXyni3t said:

Reveal hidden contents

Chakaru wigs 2.0  &  Nothern Star fix   [ Elven Traveller ]

9 hours ago, BIGJacob said:

Chakaru wigs 2.0  &  Nothern Star fix   [ Elven Traveller ]

Brilliant, - thanks! - Going to have to get these, and the others, in a mod or two; but which Northern Star mod is the fix for? - That linked below, by any chance?

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-hairstyles-female/title/northern-star--conversion-hairstyle/id/1357306/

I have also found the following, which shows some really nice Nord-style braids (Moar's Wig Mod XD, which does not appear to be available for download):

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/images/149311

cazy northern star is not a fix, it is a fixed version. It is a full Mod with esp , meshes and textures.

And it is the second wig form the nexus picture you Linked ( Moar's Wig  )

11Wig1.jpg

And the first wig from the Nexus picture is in the  chakaru wigs 2.0 Mod

See "FFX Rikku hair" folder.

11wig2.jpg

Got it! - Thanks, - I did look at a couple of the meshes a bit later in Nifskope and wondered if that was possibly the case. How do you display things, though (like a mesh showing what it looks like with the skin)? - I have managed something of the sort in Blender, before, but it was a real struggle to do so and the end result was nowhere near as good as the usual mesh with skin displays that some modders, like yourself, use.

NifSkope with textures.

You must have the textures in the right folders, but it must not be the game folder.

If you unpack a Mod and you have a esp  and meshes and textures folder.

You open the meshes folder and subfolders find the nif you want to see.

Copy the nif.

Paste it in the unpack folder, next to the esp and the meshes , textures folder.

Now you open it with NifSkope  and you will see the nif with textures  ( ! you will never see textures that are packed in a bsa file. If a Nif use vanilla textures )

And you must set the textures path in  the NifSkope settings.  You can use the Auto Detect funktion  or add the path manually.

1h4.jpg

Ah! - That is considerably easier than what I was doing, - again, thanks, - I also turned-off the background grid [ Render > Show Grid ] and changed the background colour to something less migraine-inducing [ Options > Settings > Render > Colors > Background ].

CBGothicMistressFull_20181104_11-31-32.png.f8111149b03ae40954ef9f01188a3d3f.png