Anyone out there know of a mod for wigs or such (able to change npc hair) that has like...REALLY long hair?

I'm currently using the Apachi Wigs mod thing, and while its great, the length just isnt enough.

If theres a mod for hair (either black or blonde preferably) that has hair-length of like...to the rear or longer? (Hatsune miku-length even, longer the better, but i prefer Straightened hair VS stuff like braids)

Is there any way to give specific body types to certain races?

blockhead

... you can even go a step further and have armor that matches with RaceMess and an armor replacer that matches

example for blockhead:

Data\meshes\characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerRace\f\breton_lowerbody.nif

will become the nude lowerbody for any races that are named breton

example for raceMess:

set RaceMessIni.svRace to sv_construct "breton"

set RaceMessIni.suffix1 to sv_construct "_bigBreasts"

setstage RaceMessIni 10   ;End of this entry

save a big breasted replacer in the same place as the normal armor with _bigBreasts at the end and races named breton will where that mesh for that armor piece

I'm looking for a mod that can be described as the following

1. Outdoor location hidden or placed in a location that ordinary NPCs can't reach

2. Has a player home, maybe some extra rooms for companions

3. Devoid of NPCs unless they are female

It's something I want to use to place the monster girls I enslaved from the Monster Girl mod

Has anyone found a 3D mesh for pubic hair for Oblivion similar to the ones Skyrim uses? Really don't care what body type, I can use Maya or Blender to make it conform, I just don't want to start from scratch if I don't have to. I'm not looking for just a flat overlay.

Has anyone found a 3D mesh for pubic hair for Oblivion similar to the ones Skyrim uses? Really don't care what body type, I can use Maya or Blender to make it conform, I just don't want to start from scratch if I don't have to. I'm not looking for just a flat overlay.

Check post 6 on this page. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15605-3d-pubic-hair/

Thanks, you'd think that would have been the first to show up when I typed "3D pubic hair Oblivion" in LL's search engine, but it wasn't even listed.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a simple mod or command to force an npc to attack another npc or just use an attack command?

console: startcombat

open console and click on the target, you need the ID number

then click on the attacker and enter in the console

startcombat xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx = the ID od the target

If the NPC should attack the player

startcombat player

----------------------

other commands

stopcombat

moddisposition

If the NPC hates the target he will also attack it

click on NPC

moddisposition xxxxxxxx -100

disposition towards the target  Is reduced by 100

If a NPC should like the Player or NPC

disposition player 50

disposition towards player increased by 50

------------------------

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Console

• 2 weeks later...

I used to use a program or mod that allowed me to switch between different sets of post-processing effects on the fly.  I remember one of them was something like "Cold War East European Cinema".

Anyone remember this?

EDIT: Found the armor set.  A Type2's Shiki armor sets 1+2.  Still looking for the post-processing effects mod, though.

• 2 weeks later...