New GTA V sex mod

• 2 months later...

Lol I just found out about the new hot coffee mod and it's definitely a step up from the s-lab mod. It's pretty difficult to import animations to GTA V atleast when I tried but anything is possible with determination and horomones racing lmao

actually s-lab mod is pretty cool, sadly the control are horrible and put lot of conflict with others mods

yeah, I think that if people want to make mods like this for GTA V, then they should make a nude mod for it first... baby steps, you know?

they are nude mods for some girls , also an full nude mod for Trevor (with bone on it)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I play GTA5 Some time, I really hate playing the ugly men all the time, so I run "Menyoo PC [Single-Player Trainer Mod]" . It is a lot of fun that way when I have no desire to further the Story line.

Also it allows me to play as any character in the game.  No story line, but it is still fun.  Only thing is you can never have money on any of you re-skined characters.  at least I have not found away.

Not that you need any with Menyoo PC, it pretty well gives you everything, but no strippers in the bar, and the Hookers will not get in your car, as you have no money. I guess those two things need to be fixed.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/menyoo-pc-sp

It would be nice if you could just change skin, and then continue to be treated as one of the main character's in single player.

EDIT >>> Maybe everyone is looking at the money problem wrong, by trying to add it to the re-skined player, and they should be looking at a way in single player to make the money check always Null ?  So you could buy anything with no money, I mean in single player who cares ?

I was doing this with Cheat engine, but it was buggy as all get out.

anyway for me this mod is working great for choosing any character in the game to play, been playing Michael as Tracy.  So far it is working fine

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/character-swap

Was a simple install too... ( Which I really needed ) ;)  I changed the default F8 key to F11, in the .ini it com-flicked with Meyoo

• 6 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 10:10 AM, Funnybizness said:

I made a nice mod to change the audio to be more "rapey" during sex scenes. Lol I just have to upload it then I'll share for those who like that sorta stuff. Here an example vid or two

http://www.xvideos.com/video26122045/gta_v_forcedsex_audio_mod

http://www.xvideos.com/video26122079/gta_v_forcedsex_audio_mod_part_2

Sweet! where could I get that mod?

On 4/24/2018 at 5:54 AM, galgat said:

I was doing this with Cheat engine, but it was buggy as all get out.

anyway for me this mod is working great for choosing any character in the game to play, been playing Michael as Tracy.  So far it is working fine

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/character-swap

Was a simple install too... ( Which I really needed ) ;)  I changed the default F8 key to F11, in the .ini it com-flicked with Meyoo

very good

• 2 months later...
On 1/27/2017 at 11:10 PM, Funnybizness said:

I made a nice mod to change the audio to be more "rapey" during sex scenes. Lol I just have to upload it then I'll share for those who like that sorta stuff. Here an example vid or two

http://www.xvideos.com/video26122045/gta_v_forcedsex_audio_mod

http://www.xvideos.com/video26122079/gta_v_forcedsex_audio_mod_part_2

would really appreciate that mod or how to edit the original hot coffee mod.

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, been playing GTA5 again recently with the Redux mod and just having fun walking around. The Redux mod in particular is amazing, making night time especially looking amazing with the new lightning system. Anyway, so I went to the Stripclub only to be reminded how "safe" and barebones the 'adult' oriented material in GTA5 really is. At least by default. There's really not much. The only "lewd" stuff I found out there consists of replacing some stripper models in the stripclub (big deal) or making the girls NPCs at the beach topless, and... that's about it. It pretty much stops there.

However, I decided to come here to be sure of the current state of 'adult' stuff for GTA5 as of now in 2020. Was there ever any adult mods developed for the game? At least for singleplayer (which is the part of the game I am currently playing, I don't care about online really)? Or are we still limited to the game's only stripclub and the same inside-the-car reverse cowgirl animation from hookers to this day? Is there at least no method to import custom animations to play via the Menyoo trainer for example? Or a custom-made stripclub with more lewd activity going on compared to the default club?

Like... anything?

I'm aware this must have been asked a lot since the game's release on PC. Even though I bought it quite some time ago I never took the time to really play it until just about a month ago. So to me it's just right now that I am realizing how the game's 'adult' stuff is lacking, even though it's probably a very well known fact by now for everyone familiar with the game.

• 1 year later...
On 7/5/2020 at 11:05 PM, Molokkx said:

So, been playing GTA5 again recently with the Redux mod and just having fun walking around. The Redux mod in particular is amazing, making night time especially looking amazing with the new lightning system. Anyway, so I went to the Stripclub only to be reminded how "safe" and barebones the 'adult' oriented material in GTA5 really is. At least by default. There's really not much. The only "lewd" stuff I found out there consists of replacing some stripper models in the stripclub (big deal) or making the girls NPCs at the beach topless, and... that's about it. It pretty much stops there.

However, I decided to come here to be sure of the current state of 'adult' stuff for GTA5 as of now in 2020. Was there ever any adult mods developed for the game? At least for singleplayer (which is the part of the game I am currently playing, I don't care about online really)? Or are we still limited to the game's only stripclub and the same inside-the-car reverse cowgirl animation from hookers to this day? Is there at least no method to import custom animations to play via the Menyoo trainer for example? Or a custom-made stripclub with more lewd activity going on compared to the default club?

Like... anything?

I'm aware this must have been asked a lot since the game's release on PC. Even though I bought it quite some time ago I never took the time to really play it until just about a month ago. So to me it's just right now that I am realizing how the game's 'adult' stuff is lacking, even though it's probably a very well known fact by now for everyone familiar with the game.

Here I was wondering the same thing, sad. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...