AutoLink help and basic guide

I'm trying Autolink for the first time and I have a couple pf questions;

Where do we install the files _C.---C and _P.--P?

You place them inside of the wanted subfolder, alongside the TMC/TMCL files.

If I'm going to have 3 mods for each character, I only need to create sub-folders 1,2 and 3?

The sub folders exist only to specify which costumes you want to add the mods to. With AutoLink, each TMC/TMCL pair will show up as one "detail" of a costume. The name of the sub folder (the number) refers to the costume number.

If you don't want to specify a costume, you can just leave the files inside of the character folder, and they will show up as details for every costume.

All of this is in the tutorial I've made. Take a look! It's on the first page here.

Apologies if this is obvious or already been asked. But there are a few files that I don't know where to put them in Autolink. I only just migrated over to Autolink yesterday.

So these H and HL files. When I put them all in a folder, there is no difference when I swap between them in game, they are all clones, and only 2 hair styles. If I put them in different folders, there is still no different, just clones of each other. What do they do and where should I be putting them?

https://imgur.com/9PrCCSV

Also I saw some marked hair and face files, but they didn't connect with a body file, there were 3 selections, one that changed her body only, then face only, then hair only.

Is there any way to override hair in cutscenes? For example, in Tina's cutscenes where she has a headband, using a non-bald costume will leave her bald; I did try using Ctrl+0 with a different hair selected, but it didn't take for the cutscene.

the way i've gotten to override for Tina is to add a new hair to her directory, select the new hair and then save it with ctrl+0, so that the AutoLink000.config shows something like below for her.

[TINA]

01=AutoLink\TINA\TINA-RACHEL_HONOKA_HLOD.TMC:HAIR=AutoLink\TINA\@TINA_HAIR_005..HAIR.TMC

02=AutoLink\TINA\TINA-RACHEL_HONOKA_HLOD.TMC:HAIR=AutoLink\TINA\@TINA_HAIR_004.HAIR.TMC

i'm sorry if my question have an answer in your thread.

So, what about files with integrated Hair ? Like Elysium mods by Gatto Tom, with Autolink i've no mask & hair.

May be i'm dumb ?

Create empty file name like this MODNAME.HAIR.EMPTY and MODNAME.FACE.EMPTY

Firstly, thanks for your tutorial, it really helps me!! (sorry for my bad english) 

I installed so many mods thanks to this tool, like deadpool, batman, halo.. but when i choose a random character for me and for the opponent, i ve never found one of my mod whereas I got 30 mods per character :/ 
have you any idee to help me? 

Thanks for the awesome tutorial!

Question here for Falling Cat since he (she?) posts here: can you please see if you could add a no-HUD mode to Autolink, helps in better screenshots. I used a different program for that but it doesn't work with AutoLink.. Oh and a 1/3rd speed mode and or Pause too. :P

In any case, thanks for an awesome program, really saves a lot of time for me in setting up costumes and taking screenshots.

Question here for Falling Cat since he (she?) posts here: can you please see if you could add a no-HUD mode to Autolink, helps in better screenshots. I used a different program for that but it doesn't work with AutoLink.. Oh and a 1/3rd speed mode and or Pause too. :P

In any case, thanks for an awesome program, really saves a lot of time for me in setting up costumes and taking screenshots.

Umm... if you are spectating a cpu x cpu fight or watching a saved replay or a video, you can pause the game by pressing left on the D-pad and you can activate the camera to remove the HUD. Also, you can press F1 anytime in the game and everything will be slow-mo.

Umm... if you are spectating a cpu x cpu fight or watching a saved replay or a video, you can pause the game by pressing left on the D-pad and you can activate the camera to remove the HUD. Also, you can press F1 anytime in the game and everything will be slow-mo.

Yeah, I know, but the program in question (called Moral Mod, https://steamcommunity.com/app/311730/.../0/618463738389665987/) is able to remove the HUD across the whole program, even in Player vs CPU (and it keys to F1 as well.) I don't know if it's the new version 1.06 that's broken it or if it's Autolink (probably the former). 

There is a new version out, 1.30 and it has some camera functions but I cannot get them to work, my chinese is non-existing so if anyone could translate the instructions it would be awesome.

I just copy/pasted the contents of DInput8.ini into translate.google.com, and got this:

; ************************************************* ********************

; Author: falling cat FallingCat Taiwan (R.O.C.)

; Thanks: immi, part of the source code and parse from lnk_reshuffle v4.7

; ************************************************* ********************

; Dinput8.ini encoding "unicode"

; This file is recommended to use Notepad2 editor, http://www.flos-freeware.ch/notepad2.html

[NEWS]

Scheduled update

.?

; AutoLink 1.30 update 2016-04-30 ======================================== matter =========

Allows control the character selection screen camera

. [Ctrl] + [NUMPAD0] select ctrl scene camera

. [Ctrl] + [NUMPAD1] control p1 camera

. [Ctrl] + [NUMPAD2] control p2 camera

. [Ctrl] + [NUMPAD3] control p3 camera

. [Ctrl] + [NUMPAD4] control p4 camera

. [Ctrl] + [NUMPAD9] control all camera

. [NUMPAD8] camera mov up

. [NUMPAD2] camera mov down

. [NUMPAD4] camera rot L

. [NUMPAD6] camera rot R

. [NUMPAD9] camera rot local axis + X

. [NUMPAD3] camera rot local axis -X

. [NUMPAD +] camera mov near

. [NUMPAD-] camera mov far

; AutoLink 1.20 update 2016-04-26 ======================================== matter =========

Fixed Steam cloud pictures upload issues

. The beginning of the black screen problem Fixed Steam start (abandon skip)

; AutoLink 1.10 update 2016-04-25 ======================================== matter =========

The entire facial hair and add slot

AutoLink \ KASUMI \ @ xxxxx.HAIR.TMC

AutoLink \ KASUMI \ @ xxxxx.HAIR.TMCL

AutoLink \ KASUMI \ @ xxxxx.FACE.TMC (if necessary, when the default .FACE can not exist alone without .HAIR case)

AutoLink \ KASUMI \ @ xxxxx.FACE.TMCL (if necessary, when the default)

Modify skip the opening movie mode if slightly outdated start using ninja_vi_empty.wmv replace the original ninja_vi.wmv

; AutoLink 1.01 update 2016-04-19 ======================================== matter =========

Fixed clothing comes hairstyle official DLC display incorrectly in hairstyle A

; AutoLink 1.00 update 2016-04-19 ======================================== matter =========

Fixed various bug

Fixed random dice role crashes

The entire slot to add hair

Add hair so lazy currently no directories are set function ^ _ ^

The maximum number of characters for each 8 + 200 (limit should be 8 + 247 AutoLink reserved 47 unused)

The recommended format:

AutoLink \ KASUMI \ @ xxxxx.HAIR.TMC

AutoLink \ KASUMI \ @ xxxxx.HAIR.TMCL

PS: In the beginning of the file name with @ representative adds hairstyle

If the following can still use this name, but others use AutoLink0.50 versions prior conditions that may cause an error or crash

AutoLink \ KASUMI \ @ xxxxx.TMC

AutoLink \ KASUMI \ @ xxxxx.TMCL

Press [ctrl] + [0] will also record hairstyle final use when saving data changes

As hair overlap problem, add a file xxxxx.HAIR.empty, after adding forcibly remove overlapping hairstyle (create a file of any size preferably 0, changed his name to xxxxx.HAIR.empty)

Since the early production of a small number of birth defects result in the presence of TMC not replace hair (ex: SAILOR_MERCURY.tmc)

Xxxxx.HAIR.emptyAll can add a file to eliminate overlapping (but not replace other hair)

Requires the presence of only two files with xxxxx.HAIR.empty xxxxx.HAIR.emptyAll a choice, as the case may ask

example:

SAILOR_MERCURY.TMC

SAILOR_MERCURY.TMCL

SAILOR_MERCURY .-- P

SAILOR_MERCURY .--- C

SAILOR_MERCURY.HAIR.emptyAll

(Side effect ... can not be replaced by any hairstyle. If you want you can replace OF TMC can please modify ^^)

; AutoLink 0.50 update 2016-04-11 ======================================== matter =========

Fixed various bug

. Support .-- H .-- HL

Format:

xxxxx.001 .-- H

xxxxx.001 .-- HL

xxxxx.002 .-- H

xxxxx.002 .-- HL

xxxxx.003 .-- H

xxxxx.003 .-- HL

xxxxx.004 .-- H

xxxxx.004 .-- HL

Or

xxxxx_001 .-- H

xxxxx_001 .-- HL

xxxxx_002 .-- H

xxxxx_002 .-- HL

xxxxx_003 .-- H

xxxxx_003 .-- HL

xxxxx_004 .-- H

xxxxx_004 .-- HL

; AutoLink 0.40 update 2016-04-05 ======================================== matter =========

Fixed MILA (02) when switching tunic game crash

; AutoLink 0.30 update 2016-04-04 ======================================== matter =========

As hair overlap problem, add a file xxxxx.HAIR.empty, after adding forcibly remove overlapping hairstyle (create a file of any size preferably 0, changed his name to xxxxx.HAIR.empty)

. New archive file read function (coat replacement part)

Read all clothing set: Press [0] [1] on the main keyboard [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] state archives reading clothing AutoLink000.config ~ AutoLink008. config

Clothing store all settings: press [ctrl] + [0] [ctrl] on the main keyboard + [1] [ctrl] + [2] [ctrl] + [3] ..... [ctrl] + [8 ] clothing store state archives AutoLink000.config ~ AutoLink008.config

Restore clothing to its original state: Press [9] on the main keyboard

Will automatically read when you restart the game AutoLink000.config (if not read automatically delete AutoLink000.config)

. Battle mode can be set when the coat and Sand Drama Theater mode you want to change the animation or use clothing clothing clothing reads changing display settings (not currently in theaters to replace the direct use alternatives)

Fixed part of the male role of clothing can not be used in clothing replacement problems

Fixed directory numbers on the problem

How to solve jelly Xia's head is green issue

152 is not the original hair texture, hair made Xia face with TMC and TMCL, renamed

xxxxx.HAIR.TMC

xxxxx.HAIR.TMCL

xxxxx.FACE.TMC

xxxxx.FACE.TMCL

; AutoLink 0.20 update 2016-04-01 ======================================== matter =========

. AutoLink amended [F2] [F3] is pressed to change the continuous rotation

. AutoLink Fixed unreadable clothes problem

. AutoLink Fixed problem of overlapping hair

. Ui_mod Fixed issue where even challenge paragraph dice do not show

[PATCH]

; Repair-game camera

; 0: no correction

; 1: Enable and save as jpg (recommendation)

; 2: Enable and saved as bmp

SaveScreenShot = 1

; Skip the beginning of the game and animation ninja_vi.wmv trademark

; 1: Skip trademarks and sea video ninja_vi.wmv (recommendation)

; 2: Skip trademark but retains ninja_vi.wmv

BypassMovie = 1

; Unlock the camera restrictions

; 1: Unlock (recommendation)

UnlockFightingCamera = 1

UnlockCharSelCamera = 1

; Shield joystick, keyboard compulsory priority

; 0: no correction (recommended)

; 1: Keyboard priority (when the game is key is invalid when you can try to set a keyboard priority)

KeyboardOnly = 0

; AutoLink automatically connect TMC

; 0: do not use this feature.

; 1: Enable AutoLink

AutoLink = 1

Can autolink also recognize face.tmc's?

see my post on previous page for naming convention (inlcuding @) for adding faces (with associated hair style) so it is available globally, or see first post for adding it individually as face associated with a single costume with the same prefix.

So I read through and I couldn't find an answer.  I tried to Add a costume in slot 39 for Ayane.  There is not existing costume there so its not showing up on the character select.  Am I doing something wrong or is this just not supported?

So I read through and I couldn't find an answer.  I tried to Add a costume in slot 39 for Ayane.  There is not existing costume there so its not showing up on the character select.  Am I doing something wrong or is this just not supported?

a tool that allows us to add costumes to the detail section.  select  costume on " detail"  bro    :cool:   :shy::cool: