The Manipulator

Guest ffabris

Going from distant memory, My Home Is Your Home duplicates some of the functions of Manipulator. Also, you have UIExtensions after Manipulator, should be before, I think. This is why I never used Loot, it can screw up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2018 at 2:47 PM, ffabris said:

Going from distant memory, My Home Is Your Home duplicates some of the functions of Manipulator. Also, you have UIExtensions after Manipulator, should be before, I think. This is why I never used Loot, it can screw up.

aww, i have UIExtentions down low too. i didn't think it mattered where that was loaded. does it really have to be before Manipulator? hate to change order midgame

It doesn't have to be, I guess. I just think it makes logical sense to have a mod that is user placed above the mod using it. In some cases, that's required, such as when a mod modifies the one used. In other cases, where it is merely code being called, it isn't needed. But I found it was a good habit to get into for load order. ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ffabris

Your description suggests that RaceMenu is missing. 

I can't help much further, but logs may show what's going on. Maybe someone else can help there.

• 1 month later...

Nice mod, like it alot.

I do have one suggestion.  Allow a hotkey to be added that adds the targeted NPC to the Harem so that you do not have to enter the MCM (once the harem is configured as you like and has the home set) to add NPCs to your harem.

Thanks for your work on this, it really is a great mod.

-Zeniff

Guest ffabris

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I no longer mod, nor even play Skyrim. But anyone is free to extend the mod, per the license on the description page. ? 

3 hours ago, rogue123 said:

?When I add a follower to  harem,he just won't follow me anymore,maybe because Manipulator's priority is higher than EFF?

Can I fix this by editing some quest's priority?

Just remove them from the harem and they will follow you again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2018 at 11:29 AM, Shubal said:

Just remove them from the harem and they will follow you again.

Sure, but I would prefer keep them in the harem while they follow me.

I have no idea to how to do that, but is there a way to lower the priority of the harem script ?

So it will affective only when a NPC isn't a follower.

Guest ffabris

Based on memory only...

This isn't about a script priority, but rather, "packages", which are information blocks which tell NPCs what to do and when. Packages stack, and those loaded last in load order, override those loaded earlier.

What manipulator does is assign packages for home location, and sleep location, having the NPCs idle in the home location during wake time, and sleep during the assigned sleep time, thus covering a full game day. These two thus override everything in the base game (and any other mods loaded before Manipulator). This was the intent of the harem part of the mod: having a stay at home harem of NPCs, including forcing all of them to stay at the designated location(s).

The only way round this would be to add further conditional packages via script. Or conditionally disable the harem packages. Which means adding code to do this. So, not all that trivial.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ffabris first of all I'm sad learning you no longer mod I was waiting for you to implement a mod world full of sexy hunks anyway I just have one question, my harem consist entirely of non friendly npcs bandits, outlaws, thalmor justicars, fire/ice apprentices etc. but I can't interact with them, they are all friendly with each other, but the moment they see me it's time to fight, is my character not added into the same faction what can I do so that they don't attack me?

Guest ffabris
5 hours ago, Ryocchi said:

Hello ffabris first of all I'm sad learning you no longer mod I was waiting for you to implement a mod world full of sexy hunks anyway I just have one question, my harem consist entirely of non friendly npcs bandits, outlaws, thalmor justicars, fire/ice apprentices etc. but I can't interact with them, they are all friendly with each other, but the moment they see me it's time to fight, is my character not added into the same faction what can I do so that they don't attack me?

You'll need to add yourself to their factions. I can't think of anything beyond that.

19 hours ago, ffabris said:

You'll need to add yourself to their factions. I can't think of anything beyond that.

Nevermind, After spending an incredibly embarrassing amount of time not remembering you have to click on the npc you want to use console commands on  I just turned all of them on potential followers/marriable candidates using this:

StopCombat player (or just kill him and apply all commands while he's dead)

RemoveFromAllFactions

SetRelationshipRank Player 3

addfac 5c84d 4

addfac 5a1a4 4

addfac 19809 4

setav aggression 0

Ressurrect (if you killed him) 

After reviving him he's basically a potential follower  and you just add him to you harem without any trouble, I roleplay this by going that since I gave them another chance at life they renounced their previous bad ways and are now under my protection, I just basically enjoy coming home after clearing a camp/dungeon and set the frequncy of Random Sex mod to the max and sit down and watch my harem enjoy each other. ❤️

• 1 month later...

I'm sure the answer is somewhere within the F*CKTON of comments, but it's my 17th hour modding Skyrim into the absolutely gayest game possible, and my brain has fried, so please excuse me that I'm not combing through them :(

Can you explain how to install "Persist, Damn it!", cause it's a single *.esp and I don't really know how to (I guess you can call it register it) with the game. Any chance you can give me a lil help?

Guest ffabris
1 hour ago, SkyrimHomo said:

I'm sure the answer is somewhere within the F*CKTON of comments, but it's my 17th hour modding Skyrim into the absolutely gayest game possible, and my brain has fried, so please excuse me that I'm not combing through them :(

Can you explain how to install "Persist, Damn it!", cause it's a single *.esp and I don't really know how to (I guess you can call it register it) with the game. Any chance you can give me a lil help?

Install, and it should just work, for the NPCs is supports.

1 hour ago, SkyrimHomo said:

But how? MO doesn't take just *.esp files. It doesn't install those.

You could right click your overwrite folder, open in explorer and copy it in there.  You could create a folder and put misc files of your own, like loose ESPs, bat files and such.

You could also zip up the ESP once you have it downloaded and then install that as a mod.

Guest ffabris
9 hours ago, SkyrimHomo said:

But how? MO doesn't take just *.esp files. It doesn't install those.

I never used it, as it was incredibly unstable on linux/wine. I always installed stuff by hand. So I can't help there, sorry. However, karl gave suggestions. ?

can you show me how to open comestic menu , when i open click on it and turn off the MCM it doesn't show up , but the inventory work .

I can't use the EFF tattoos so i search online 4-5 hr and i found your mod but it ain't open .

I dive through the post and i can't find an answer maybe i miss it , if so can you quote it for me.

Many thanks

P/s: sorry for bad English , also your mod have all the function i'am searching for :3