I have one small request if it is possible, can you add the pickaxe to the items not stripped list?  nothing worse then trying to find a certain ore, finding it in a dungeon but wait there are no pickaxe's lying around.

If not, no worries. 

Great mod.

All right, I'm going to fix it in the next version.

I know it's a quick and dirty solution, but if you just want to keep the PC from looting armor in the dungeon, why don't you just disable looting altogether until the bottom of the dungeon is reached? Yeah, that would probably add some extra backtracking for gathering all the stuff, but it should work without extreme script-load.

Alternatively you can also take a page out the Pet Collar's book and make it so that the PC can loot, but anything classified as clothes or armor would be immediately taken from them upon  looting and placed in a separate container (like the boss chest, for example?)

You can even fluff it up by saying the curse still lingers even while in the dungeon and it takes all clothing until the PC leaves the dungeon.

I know it's a quick and dirty solution, but if you just want to keep the PC from looting armor in the dungeon, why don't you just disable looting altogether until the bottom of the dungeon is reached? Yeah, that would probably add some extra backtracking for gathering all the stuff, but it should work without extreme script-load.

Alternatively you can also take a page out the Pet Collar's book and make it so that the PC can loot, but anything classified as clothes or armor would be immediately taken from them upon  looting and placed in a separate container (like the boss chest, for example?)

You can even fluff it up by saying the curse still lingers even while in the dungeon and it takes all clothing until the PC leaves the dungeon.

I'm currently testing the next version (1.2), the beta will be uploaded within 24-48 hours.

It has an improved NPC stripping script, which is at least 5-10 times faster, so no more never-ending black screens.

The equipment retrieval part has also been spiced up a bit (sometimes someone finds your gear in front of the dungeon and takes it away, and you need to complete a short quest to get it back).

I'm still not finished with the follower support though.

Can you add companions to the player's strip script? Right now it's part of the standard NPC script that removes their items and doesn't give them back.

I'm working on it.

NEW VERSION (1.2 beta) is uploaded.

- Faster NPC stripping method (significantly shorter "black screen" wait time).
- Extended equipment retrieval quest with some SexLab and DD oriented action.
- Follower support (not too sophisticated as of yet, but better than nothing)
- Pickaxe problem addressed
- Many more minor changes and optimizations (not necessarily noticeable ingame).

Beta test version (be warned :-)

Hi,

Good job on your mod :).  I did not hat the time to test the latest one, but it is fun and change the game all right :D.  I was wondering if it would be possible to leave the soulgems in the inventory?  Dungeons are fun to harvest souls and the conjured bow and sword, as you suggested, can be used to this effect :D.

Thanks for all your good work, your mod is awesome ;).

Hi,

Good job on your mod :).  I did not hat the time to test the latest one, but it is fun and change the game all right :D.  I was wondering if it would be possible to leave the soulgems in the inventory?  Dungeons are fun to harvest souls and the conjured bow and sword, as you suggested, can be used to this effect :D.

I'm glad you like it, thanks.  :)

Version 1.2 beta 2 is coming soon (with sexlab stripping before action, DD customisation and minor changes)

I'll try to find a way to solve your soulgem problem without making everything all too easy for other folks' taste (maybe a configurable exception list or something similar will do).

Hi,

Version 1.2 beta 2 is coming soon (with sexlab stripping before action, DD customisation and minor changes)

I'll try to find a way to solve your soulgem problem without making everything all too easy for other folks' taste (maybe a configurable exception list or something similar will do).

Hi,

Configurable exception is a great idea :).  For those who play at high level to have some magical jewelry or potion to assist during battle would be awesome :).  It would permit us to kill a few bad guys before being enslaved :D, and one day... maybe... reach the end of the dungeon :lol:.

Hi there,

did your mod always have DD as a requirement and would it be possible to have it optional?

The DD content was included on user request.

If you set the "Bondage chance" value to 0% in the MCM, then you won't see any DD items on your character, but I'm afraid as of now the DDa/DDi/DDx mods are dependencies of the current version.

It would be possible to create a DD free version, but I need to do some research first to find out how to do it without splitting it into two separate mods.

Hi,

Hi,

Configurable exception is a great idea :).  For those who play at high level to have some magical jewelry or potion to assist during battle would be awesome :).  It would permit us to kill a few bad guys before being enslaved :D, and one day... maybe... reach the end of the dungeon :lol:.

OK, the "configurable exception list" is on my request list now, but don't expect it to be very extensive.

After all, the very point of the whole mod is to make dungeon diving extremely challenging.  :shy:

New version (1.3) uploaded.

Major rework (see description).

PS:

The mod is full of dialogs written by a non-native English speaker (me :-)

Any help from native speakers of English would be highly appreciated (regarding grammatical errors, incorrectly used or outlandish-sounding phrases etc.)

May I ask why there is a Devious Devices requirement for this?

Maybe to force items on the player when leaving the dungeon without looting the boss' chest?

This... is actually pretty ingenious.

Just for additional shits and giggles, could you try adding the following function: When the player enters the dungeon and gets stripped, there is a chance (say, 50%) that they cannot leave the dungeon without finding a special magical ring first. This ring would be either placed inside the final chest or placed in some new container at the end of the dungeon.

Alternatively the player could force their way out of the dungeon (in case they are over their head and cannot reach the bottom without their gear), however they would receive a random set of punishing Devious Devices complete with yoke/armbinder as punishment.

Oh, and there is another idea: Add a passive spell effect called "Naked Adventuring" that would grant increasing bonuses depending on the number of naked dungeons cleared, but only if the PC is naked. You know, just so that there would be some extra reward for the roleplayers. :P

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

At the first phase I'd like to keep the mod as simple as possible, so that I can focus on its stability, so I'm not planning to introduce any new features until all the possible minor problems are eradicated (for instance removing quest-breakingly important items from the player or the NPCs).

But I must admit that I do like your idea of forcing devious thingies onto the player upon their trying to coward out of the dungeon without having reached the boss container very much, so you might see that happen in one of the future versions. :-)

But that's just a guess, galahad_69 didn't explain why DD or Aroused (because of DD?) are required yet.

Im lurking the mod because of it's core functions: Starting naked and searching for items, equipment stored elsewhere with having the risk of getting it stolen. A slick and stable version would be nice, without the need of several additional scripted mods.

The scenarios are a good idea! Even blackmailing would be possible with npcs sacking your items.

The DD content was included on user request (it wasn't a requirement in the first version).

I'm currently working on a DD free version, but I don't want to split it into two separate mods, so first I need to find out how to do it otherwise :-)

Edit:

If you were asking where exactly the dependencies had to do anything with my mod, here is the list:

SexLab - I think it's self-explanatory: some NPC interactions include sex scenes (when you are trying to get back your equipment from them).

Aroused - my mod can be configured not to trigger the dungeon entrance traps under a certain PC arousal level

Devious Devices - my mod can be configured to force devious items on the PC before the sex scenes during the equipment retrieval quest.

That's it, basically.

A slick and stable version would be nice, without the need of several additional scripted mods.

Could you please be more specific about what kind of instabilities you encountered?

(Your feedback about any bugs would help my debugging work greatly - it's extremely time-consuming for one person to do all the thorough tests alone.)

Edit: ... and please give me a bit more detailed description of your "blackmailing scenario" idea, so that I can see how difficult it would be to implement.

The DD content was included on user request (it wasn't a requirement in the first version).

I'm currently working on a DD free version, but I don't want to split it into two separate mods, so first I need to find out how to do it otherwise :-)

Thank you for your answer. I'll wait for the DD free version then before giving it a try.

Nice mod. :)

I'm also with Egathentale: This mod would be perfect with some punishment for cowards who just leave the dungeon to retrieve their gear.

Oh, and it seems probably counterintuitive to you, but would you mind adding an option to keep weapons? For those who don't like to dabble in magic... (Edit: Yes, I know of the debug option, but keeping the weapons seems more elegant to me)

... the rucksack with my gear in about 30 feet above ground in hover mode.

Then you were trying to install an outdated version.

The "floating backpack" bug was eliminated in version 1.1

The quest target (stripped player equipment) does not even look like a rucksack (since ver 1.1).

The current version is 1.3

Nice mod. :)

I'm also with Egathentale: This mod would be perfect with some punishment for cowards who just leave the dungeon to retrieve their gear.

Oh, and it seems probably counterintuitive to you, but would you mind adding an option to keep weapons? For those who don't like to dabble in magic... (Edit: Yes, I know of the debug option, but keeping the weapons seems more elegant to me)

I can include a "keep weapons" option if you wish, although adding an extensive exception list (keep soul gems, keep jewelry, keep weapons, keep armor, keep everything) would make the whole mod pointless :-)

As for the "you must reach the boss container" thing:

The main problem with this approch is that there are a large number of dungeons with no boss or boss container at all.

A slick and stable version would be nice, without the need of several additional scripted mods.

Could you please be more specific about what kind of instabilities you encountered?

(Your feedback about any bugs would help my debugging work greatly - it's extremely time-consuming for one person to do all the thorough tests alone.)

Edit: ... and please give me a bit more detailed description of your "blackmailing scenario" idea, so that I can see how difficult it would be to implement.

Hey, I'm still "lurking"/stalking your mod, means I'm waiting for a special release to install it (eg I haven't got Aroused or DD in my LoadOrder right now) and thus I can't say anything about stability yet.

Blackmailing: If an npc got your equipment, he/she might be mean and request a (sexual) favour in exchange. The pc could have the usual dialogue options to persuade, intimidate, bribe or bodypay the npc.

"SexLab - I think it's self-explanatory: some NPC interactions include sex scenes (when you are trying to get back your equipment from them)." - sounds like blackmailing is already an element of your mod. Is sex optional?

"SexLab - I think it's self-explanatory: some NPC interactions include sex scenes (when you are trying to get back your equipment from them)." - sounds like blackmailing is already an element of your mod. Is sex optional?

1. Blackmailing: the scenario I called "Citizen" (non-hostile NPC)  event in the description works almost exactly that way.

2. Optional sex: yes - and no. If your PC is a male, then sex scenes are a rare event (because the random NPC must happen to be a female), and even then it's entirely up to your choice (you are given the option to select a different outcome during the conversations).

If the PC is a female character (AND the NPC is a male) then you cannot always avoid sex scenes, because male NPCs can decide to rape the PC anyway (depending on a number of factors).

Note that in the "Guard" scenario female player characters cannot avoid having at least one sex scene (except if they decide to kill the guard of course, but that choice may have serious drawbacks :-)

(It's called an adult mod after all.)

As for the "you must reach the boss container" thing:

The main problem with this approch is that there are a large number of dungeons with no boss or boss container at all.

Hmm, too bad. I guess dropping the gear at a random place or in a random container inside the dungeon is too complicated?