19 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Hi,

not sure if it helps, i use NMM and NDUN MCM only failed if i didnt deinstalled older versions (or reinstalled the same version again) correctly (script leftovers).

What you could try is to install NDUN manually into skyrim/data.

I am not sure if i understand it correctly, but NDUN generates some scripts after gamestart and i am not sure if those will end up in the right place with MO, or if you have to move something later on.

So my best bet: install manually and see if you get the MCM (check skyrim/data for NDUN script leftovers before installing NDUN manually after deinstalling it from MO)

=> if you get MCM via manual install, there is some issue with the MO installation

=> if you dont get MCM after manual install, than there might be another issue somewhere

what else can prevent NDUN MCM:

> using old DEC version with old NDUN

> using old DEC version with old Sexlab Survival version (both checking for Slaverun, if Slaverun isnt installed => one of those older version mods will get stuck: DEC or Sexlab Survival => if one got stuck it seems to prevent other mods to start their MCMs. I can only confirm that it will prevent NDUN MCM to load)

=> solution: use newest versions of DEC/SLS/NDUN if you use those in combination

far fetched:

> use at least ZAZ8 or higher (in tests older zaz versions didnt prevent the MCM to load tho)

thank you for your reply. but I solved this problem. It was very simple. ND apply -> start game -> save -> exit game -> start game :)

12 hours ago, galahad_69 said:

There is a bug in the uploaded version. I've fixed it in the hotfixed version (coming soon).

Until then, you can just save the game once with ND present, and reload to trigger MCM registration.

thank you for your reply. but I solved this problem. It was very simple. ND apply -> start game -> save -> exit game -> start game :)

And reload mcm was not worked.. :(

4 hours ago, lksj said:

And reload mcm was not worked.. :(

I was talking about reloading the game, not the MCM, precisely the way you did ?

7 hours ago, galahad_69 said:

I was talking about reloading the game, not the MCM, precisely the way you did ?

Aha..! I'm sorry.. My mother tongue is not the English. So I can't understand english well...

By the way thank you again.

I may have missed this answer...I am to talk to guard in Rift about my missing gear....but no guard in the Rift has anything to say about my stolen gear?? Riften & Shor Stone are in the Rift, correct? But I lost my gear over in Ivarstead...no guard had anything to say over there either??

since the last update I have somehow a small problem with the devices.
no matter what I set, it will always be created randomly, even in the colors.

Edit:

ok, now it seems to work again.
I probably had a broken save.

sorry I am a bit confused today :classic_wink:

I had found that ND2.0 prevents mod DeviousFollower to work properly with enslavement when ND is lower in load order.

And still cannot disable DD in ND rape scenes include guard report about stolen items. Only number of devices is editable and anytime the same items are equipped.

18 hours ago, crococat said:

I had found that ND2.0 prevents mod DeviousFollower to work properly with enslavement when ND is lower in load order.

And still cannot disable DD in ND rape scenes include guard report about stolen items. Only number of devices is editable and anytime the same items are equipped.

ND Civilian Rape scenes were never intended to be dependent on the "Bondage chance" variable. I understand that it was very confusing, so I've changed it.

In the upcoming hotfixed version Civilian Rape scenes will take into consideration the above variable (so no devices will be equipped if the "bondage chance" is set to 0%).

As for Devious Followers: what did you mean by "enslavement"? Enslavement via the Simple Slavery mod, or the Captivity events of ND with the Zaz 8.0+ furnitures?

On 7/22/2018 at 12:13 PM, Krynn said:

a question or note or please I would have for maybe a little update sometime.
if one's hair is shorn off, could that be the first thing to be bald? also
a bald head ?

they are only very short for me.

Actually the first stage is being bald. But the look of that hairstyle is not something that ND can do anything about. It's just how it looks like in the game.

31 minutes ago, galahad_69 said:

As for Devious Followers: what did you mean by "enslavement"? Enslavement via the Simple Slavery mod, or the Captivity events of ND with the Zaz 8.0+ furnitures?

In DF follower enslave player stright by mod itself, and this cannot happen when ND is after in loadorder.

And about captivity events of ND with furniture - bad camera behavior in 3rd viev, but it may be zaz problems.

Hotfixed version (2.0.1) uploaded

Changelog:

• Mod organizer friendly version (thanks to CGi)
  • "Naked Dungeons MCM not registering without save/reload" bug fixed
  • "Followers possibly losing their equipment permanently if 'Follower strip chance' variable is less than 100%" bug fixed
  • "PC stuck in the fighting stance after deflation if the Deflation function was used with weapons out" bug fixed
  • If the PC is tied to a Zaz furniture after having been defeated and raped, assaulters no longer turn hostile again until the PC has managed to free their hands
  • Captivity events no longer create new Zaz furnitures if there is already an eligible Zaz furniture nearby
  • Wriggling out of Zaz furnitures after Captivity events no longer use stamina if the stamina cannot regenerate (some mods may temporarily set the stamina regeneration rate to zero, which could make it impossible to struggle out of Zaz furnitures
  • The devious devices chance variable used to have no effect on the Civilian Rape events. This wasn't a bug (I never intended it to work that way), but since I understand that it could be confusing for the user, I changed that: Civilian Rapers will now observe the aforementioned variable when equipping devious devices.

Known problems still possibly present in the hotfixed version:

• During the Captivity event it was quite possible to press the menu accidentally before the 'Free your hands' message arrived. This could result in the Captivity menu keys not registering perfectly or even falling out of the furniture with no way to move your hands or do anything. In this fix I tried to do everything I could to avoid this situation. I'm afraid it's not perfect yet, but nonetheless it must be much better than before. Note: if you stuck in the Captivity event, the proper console command to recover from it is: setstage ndun_CaptiveQuest 100
  • Zaz furnitures created on Captivity events might not always be aligned perfectly with the surface mesh (sometimes they are created a little bit above the ground)
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I've found a bug...

I'm using 2.01 with multiple followers.  I use EFF to manage my followers.  Currently I have 4 followers.  I also use MO.  After getting my equipment back (I disabled all except finding my equipment either in the dungeon or just outside it), it seems like one of my followers equipment gets given to me instead of them.

Love your mod!

-Thanks!

load order seems to be important with NDUN + DEC + EFF + DF

atm i use this load order:

+ DEC         

=> if DEC is below NDUN => NDUN helpless feature doesnt trigger! [naked, no weapons or spells] NPCs will stay hostile => easy to test in LAL Prison and

watch DEC console entrys [DEC will use NDUNhelpless calmed NPCs for approaches = awesome]

=> oops i was wrong  => helpless feature active + civil rape 0% = helpless deactivated

=> helpless feature active + civil rape 1% and higher = helpless activated

+ NDUN

+ EFFdialog

+ DF

+ DF-EFF-Patch

=> DF below EFFdialog is only possible thx to DF-EFF-Patch (or you get the "cant dismiss follower" DF/EFF-bug), lets test crococats DF enslavement issue \o/

EDIT:

after the tests with the posted load order => DF enslavement works with NDUN in load order

tested enslavements:

- DF enslavement via SS+

- DF enslavement via eff follower debt

- DF enslavement via DEC "DF follower gift"

tested load order variation:

DEC

NDUN

RDO

EFFdialog

DF

DF-EFF-Patch

RDO-EFF-Patch

and

NDUN

DEC

RDO

EFFdialog

DF

DF-EFF-Patch

RDO-EFF-Patch

didnt test this tho: " I had found that ND2.0 prevents mod DeviousFollower to work properly with enslavement when ND is lower in load order. " because i have DF always below NDUN. This means that load order is imporant for NDUN + DF.

On 8/14/2018 at 6:18 PM, Senior0422 said:

I think I've found a bug...

I'm using 2.01 with multiple followers.  I use EFF to manage my followers.  Currently I have 4 followers.  I also use MO.  After getting my equipment back (I disabled all except finding my equipment either in the dungeon or just outside it), it seems like one of my followers equipment gets given to me instead of them.

Love your mod!

-Thanks!

It seems to be working as intended. ND supports up to 3 followers (see the descriptions). Any further followers' items are supposed to be given back to the PC upon quest completion.

Running into an issue, using 7/28/2018 version - I entered Cragslane cave, got the captured outcome.  After being removed from cave I reentered, and I and my follower got stripped again.  Chance is 10%, not sure if I am supposed to reenter fully nude and without weapons per game design or if this is a bug.  It also occurs in the cave after I take the chance down to 0%, then take it back up to 10%, even after quest completion.  Will advise if unwanted 100% trap event occurs again.

Separate item - I have loved this mod for a long time, had a couple of requests.  Can the captured event feed into mod's Defeat-lite outcomes, both sex scenes and furniture, even with immortality inactive (if this is already a thing and I need to experience event more, let me know :) )?  Also, can the armor amortization be set to function independently of immortality?

10 hours ago, Green Tryst said:

Running into an issue, using 7/28/2018 version - I entered Cragslane cave, got the captured outcome.  After being removed from cave I reentered, and I and my follower got stripped again.  Chance is 10%, not sure if I am supposed to reenter fully nude and without weapons per game design or if this is a bug.  It also occurs in the cave after I take the chance down to 0%, then take it back up to 10%, even after quest completion.  Will advise if unwanted 100% trap event occurs again.

Separate item - I have loved this mod for a long time, had a couple of requests.  Can the captured event feed into mod's Defeat-lite outcomes, both sex scenes and furniture, even with immortality inactive (if this is already a thing and I need to experience event more, let me know :) )?  Also, can the armor amortization be set to function independently of immortality?

1. When you enter a dungeon the first time the mod decides whether or not the entrance of said dungeon is trapped (randomly, depending on the trap chance variable). The  mod will remember this outcome (the "trapped" state of the entrance) so that you won't be able to get your equipment into the dungeon by simply leaving and reentering. (Note that the mod does not keep track of the "trappedness" of all the dungeons you've ever visited, only the latest one).

2. The "Captured" event (the one which uses Zaz furnitures) can be triggered by two types of events: (1) dungeon traps and (2) combat defeat, the first of which works independently of Immortality.

3. Armour amortisation is a part of the Immortality feature for technical reasons (it uses the same script attached to the same player alias in the same quest).

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying out this mod. My PC gets invariably stuck in place after freeing her hands. As far as I can tell, freeing her hands allows her to then press E (use) on the device she was locked in, but after that she becomes stuck in place. She can use open her inventory, use powers, spells and weapons, fight enemies that wander close by... but all stuck in place. The WASD keys play the running animations and the Spacebar makes her jump, but she doesn't move an inch.

I searched this thread and tried "setstage ndun_CaptiveQuest 100" but that didn't appear to do anything.

Is this known? Better yet, is there any way to become unstuck?

1 hour ago, orgs1n said:

I'm trying out this mod. My PC gets invariably stuck in place after freeing her hands. As far as I can tell, freeing her hands allows her to then press E (use) on the device she was locked in, but after that she becomes stuck in place. She can use open her inventory, use powers, spells and weapons, fight enemies that wander close by... but all stuck in place. The WASD keys play the running animations and the Spacebar makes her jump, but she doesn't move an inch.

I searched this thread and tried "setstage ndun_CaptiveQuest 100" but that didn't appear to do anything.

No, it's not known. The underlying reason must be an unusual one (not even necessarily originating from the mod itself). Have you used the GenerateFNISfor Users utility since the last time you installed something new (it's not necessary to run it after ND installation, but you might have installed something else). As a temporary solution: have you tried the Player control center MCM page of Zaz Animation Pack to restore player movement?

2 hours ago, orgs1n said:

Just for giggles, make sure that your character is not over her weight limit.  If she's slowed in any significant way from her difficulties and overweight, she may be immobilized (at least temporarily).  Probably not the problem, but it happens.  Don't ask me how I know.  ?

I've run FNIS and started a new game, with mixed results.

I first returned to my initial testing dungeon, Volskygge. The PC enters the dungeon, gets knocked out, wakes up in a DD furniture but after one or two lashes, the furniture disappears, seemingly due to the whipping PC bumping into the PC, which happens 4 times out of 5 in Volskygge's narrow walkways. The PC then just stands there, and the whipping NPC freezes up for the duration of the punishment. After that the rape scene plays out, but now there's no more captivity scene, either indoor or outdoor. (Tried with the one at 100%, then the other at 100%.)

Then I thought I should maybe check other places, and got better results both outdoors and in the nearby Harmugstahl. There all seemed normal, except that after being locked in DD furniture, the first attempt to struggle is always successful (perhaps that is intentional), after which the PC stands locked on the ground until she frees her hands. Then, all control is restored.

Maybe someone else could check if things work well in Volskygge?

@Seeker88, thanks for the tip, but I've got Naked Dungeons set to rob the PC of all goods, so it certainly isn't an encumbrance issue. ?