Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 2/26/2020 at 5:11 AM, skyrimfet said:

i cant belive
camera shake is a problem? lol

maybe i add option in mcm to turn off/on it
im going to add some changes soon - maybe in next days i will reupload Devious Butt

 

all vanilia races with real DD plugs must works.
about another rases - im not sure now

suggestion, along with camera shake add a staggering animation to the pc.

 

Option to have the camera shake regardless of how powerful fart is.

 

Farting lowers stamina? 

 

 

Link to post

Can someone help me ? Im using UUNP with SLIF mods and Being a Cow,Devious Butt etc. and once my Characters Butt gets bigger, it becomes flat and is basically like someone got a plastic surgery done with 2 kitchen plates. This doesn´t happen with CBBE but i prefer UUNP. Is this a common problem ? It looks awful.

 

Btw Little suggestion: How about having a Button to fart like in Fill Her Up with the Cum and the fuller you get with Gas, The heavier and more uncomfortable you get. Maybe your speechcraft is also lowered because you can´t concentrate. You hold the button as long as you want and relieve some gas aslong as its pressed. 

 

And maybe a potion to stop farts for a while ? Maybe your character wants to stop farting while she is visiting the Blue Palance or some noble place. Or maybe humiliate herself to stop the farting for a while somehow.

Link to post
5 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Can someone help me ? Im using UUNP with SLIF mods and Being a Cow,Devious Butt etc. and once my Characters Butt gets bigger, it becomes flat and is basically like someone got a plastic surgery done with 2 kitchen plates. This doesn´t happen with CBBE but i prefer UUNP. Is this a common problem ? It looks awful.

 

Btw Little suggestion: How about having a Button to fart like in Fill Her Up with the Cum and the fuller you get with Gas, The heavier and more uncomfortable you get. Maybe your speechcraft is also lowered because you can´t concentrate. You hold the button as long as you want and relieve some gas aslong as its pressed. 

 

And maybe a potion to stop farts for a while ? Maybe your character wants to stop farting while she is visiting the Blue Palance or some noble place. Or maybe humiliate herself to stop the farting for a while somehow.

I've used UUNP with SLIF and Devious Butt too and I hadn't any problem with this. I think your problem is related to SLIF settings because it manage body scales from almost all mods.

 

And about suggestion... I've heard that people that want to the toilet is more persuasive :3

Link to post

so what sound effect exactly am i waiting for with the new minigame? Do you mean the badluck pre moan sounds?

 

And there are a few things that need to be fixed in this mod, "NPC Reaction" for one causes issues with hostiles not attacking and just running at you in a non combat stance with their arms to the side of them like they are casually running, Then there is the issue of riding a horse and the automatically crouching on top of the horse and being stuck, Issues don't exist with npc reactions off, Another issue is i still hear full pain and bladder sounds even though i turned off the pee feature, in fact the console seems to say that the mod is still calling the event.

 

To my experience the pee issue has existed since version 2.0, disabling it doesn't actually fully disable it.

Link to post
On 3/15/2020 at 4:21 AM, LinksSword said:

And there are a few things that need to be fixed in this mod, "NPC Reaction" for one causes issues with hostiles not attacking and just running at you in a non combat stance with their arms to the side of them like they are casually running, Then there is the issue of riding a horse and the automatically crouching on top of the horse and being stuck, Issues don't exist with npc reactions off, Another issue is i still hear full pain and bladder sounds even though i turned off the pee feature, in fact the console seems to say that the mod is still calling the event.

 

To my experience the pee issue has existed since version 2.0, disabling it doesn't actually fully disable it.

These problems really need to be resolved. The rest is a good and funny mod.

Link to post
On 3/14/2020 at 6:21 PM, LinksSword said:

so what sound effect exactly am i waiting for with the new minigame? Do you mean the badluck pre moan sounds?

 

And there are a few things that need to be fixed in this mod, "NPC Reaction" for one causes issues with hostiles not attacking and just running at you in a non combat stance with their arms to the side of them like they are casually running, Then there is the issue of riding a horse and the automatically crouching on top of the horse and being stuck, Issues don't exist with npc reactions off, Another issue is i still hear full pain and bladder sounds even though i turned off the pee feature, in fact the console seems to say that the mod is still calling the event.

 

To my experience the pee issue has existed since version 2.0, disabling it doesn't actually fully disable it.

Thank you for identifying the problem, I had the same issue but was unsure wich mod was causing it.

Link to post
On 3/14/2020 at 6:21 PM, LinksSword said:

Another issue is i still hear full pain and bladder sounds even though i turned off the pee feature, in fact the console seems to say that the mod is still calling the event.

A solution I found for this is to turn the Bladder and Pissing volumes off. 

Link to post
On 4/29/2020 at 11:31 AM, DeeplyForbidden said:
On 3/15/2020 at 4:21 AM, LinksSword said:

Another issue is i still hear full pain and bladder sounds even though i turned off the pee feature, in fact the console seems to say that the mod is still calling the event.

A solution I found for this is to turn the Bladder and Pissing volumes off. 

A solution doesn't help.

On 5/12/2020 at 4:58 PM, Rullis113 said:

Possible paf support in future?

Was requested earlier. Look at page 11 for example.

1 hour ago, aspirine2 said:

WOULD THERE BE A HOTKEY FOR FARTING BEFORE PC ENTERS A CAVE !?

Maybe. Eventually. I think.

Link to post
On 5/12/2020 at 3:58 PM, Rullis113 said:

Possible paf support in future?

no, how?
 

 

On 6/15/2020 at 7:38 AM, aspirine2 said:

WOULD THERE BE A HOTKEY FOR FARTING BEFORE PC ENTERS A CAVE !?

no, find plug if you want be silent, use diaper path from this mod. be creative!

 

 

On 4/29/2020 at 10:31 AM, DeeplyForbidden said:

A solution I found for this is to turn the Bladder and Pissing volumes off. 

TODO: check

 

On 4/29/2020 at 10:29 AM, DeeplyForbidden said:

Would the belly scaling of this mod conflict with the belly scaling of other mods, like pregnancy mods? If it does, would I be able to negate this conflict by editing my pregnancy mod so it does not use the Inflation Framework, but NetImmerse Override?

use SLIF

Link to post
On 7/6/2020 at 12:49 PM, skyrimfet said:

no, how?
 

 

no, find plug if you want be silent, use diaper path from this mod. be creative!

 

 

TODO: check

 

use SLIF

As much as i like the badluck feature it happens way to often and when my character is suppose to be farting at a higher weight it happens at a low weight because of that, if it was something that would trigger only when your character farts and not something that causes you to fart when it triggers regardless of what settings you have i think it would be a better feature. Also you need to fix the horse riding issue when npcs reactions are turned on it causes me to have to reload my save because im then stuck on the horse in a  crouch position.

Link to post
On 7/10/2020 at 11:44 PM, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

Requesting hotkey to fart manually whenever you want regardless of fart meter, for roleplaying purposes.

The author literally just said 2 posts above yours "no". Read, people.

Link to post

  

21 hours ago, LinksSword said:

DB, npc reactions feature, basically npcs laugh to mock you when you fart but the issue is in two things, human enemies will cease to attack you when you have this feature turn on and you fart then will instead run at you with their animation in a unarmed stance still carrying their weapons, this also effects followers and any human npc in combat.

 

The 2nd thing that happens is when you are riding a horse with the feature on, you will stand up while riding it and end up stuck inside the horse forcing you to reload.

 

The other feature is the ability to disable peeing in the mcm which doesn't actually work.

 

Bad luck feature which causes gas built up and when you fart it alerts nearby hostiles is a little broken i think because it is only suppose to activate near hostile npcs but it will happen even when you are inside a town for example so it seem it just detects any npcs in range. 

Are you using it's March 14th version of it as I looked, there is stuff in there to stop the enemies from doing that, plus regular npcs from becoming hostile.  As for standing up, that may be caused by the resizing (SLIF Inflate).

 

If you're using the March 14th, which reactions cause the horse issue?  I' see it *may* not be ignoring the NPC who had the effect, so it is possible the code is also causing the NPC (or player) to act like they're looking at the person with the problem, so there is that not happening in the code.  Also the peeing issue, not 100% sure where to look yet.

 

GuruSR.

Link to post
5 hours ago, GuruSR said:

  

Are you using it's March 14th version of it as I looked, there is stuff in there to stop the enemies from doing that, plus regular npcs from becoming hostile.  As for standing up, that may be caused by the resizing (SLIF Inflate).

 

If you're using the March 14th, which reactions cause the horse issue?  I' see it *may* not be ignoring the NPC who had the effect, so it is possible the code is also causing the NPC (or player) to act like they're looking at the person with the problem, so there is that not happening in the code.  Also the peeing issue, not 100% sure where to look yet.

 

GuruSR.

the horse thing is definitely caused by the npc reactions, as it only ever happens when that is on. same with the hostile npcs acting up. 

Badluck is only suppose to happen when your near potential enemies, but it also seems to happens inside a town with non hostile npcs.

peeing thing if you disable it the mod still counts it but the peeing never happens, but you will hear the water sound when you are full from peeing when its turned off and same goes for pain sounds. so i always have to turn those sounds all the way down because regardless of disabling the pee option it still happens.

Link to post
4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

the horse thing is definitely caused by the npc reactions, as it only ever happens when that is on. same with the hostile npcs acting up. 

Badluck is only suppose to happen when your near potential enemies, but it also seems to happens inside a town with non hostile npcs.

peeing thing if you disable it the mod still counts it but the peeing never happens, but you will hear the water sound when you are full from peeing when its turned off and same goes for pain sounds. so i always have to turn those sounds all the way down because regardless of disabling the pee option it still happens.

Try this out, it hopefully will stop the bizarre scanning issue, apparently the player can be included in the default scan which will cause all sorts of bizarre situations when you're forced to look at yourself and ready a weapon (while on a horse is bad).  I just saw that in the code, I've not looked at the Urine stuff.

 

GuruSR.

Devious Butt Fix 1.zip

Link to post
21 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Try this out, it hopefully will stop the bizarre scanning issue, apparently the player can be included in the default scan which will cause all sorts of bizarre situations when you're forced to look at yourself and ready a weapon (while on a horse is bad).  I just saw that in the code, I've not looked at the Urine stuff.

 

GuruSR.

Devious Butt Fix 1.zip 1.65 kB · 4 downloads

didn't seem to work, still standing on a horse when i fart near an npc with reactions turned on.

Link to post
On 12/13/2020 at 5:40 PM, LinksSword said:

didn't seem to work, still standing on a horse when i fart near an npc with reactions turned on.

Okay, I'll work on looking at this a little further to see if I can track the issue, though when the fart happens, do you animate?

 

GuruSR.

Link to post
6 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Okay, I'll work on looking at this a little further to see if I can track the issue, though when the fart happens, do you animate?

 

GuruSR.

if by animate you mean i end up running on top of the horse and not being able to leave the horse when i go to get off because i am still stuck in the on foot animations. then yes.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...