5 hours ago, A.J. said:

It can be done, but it requires work with a 3D software. Basically it requires to "map" the texture of Type(some), so that it will fit the body of CBBE.

So im gonna guess this is a very difficult thing to do and I'm out of luck as someone who has no experience. Or is it pretty easy to learn and do?

Why, when on its own, does CBBE always have the textures correct? Can't we replace the nude texture to be whatever CBBE uses by default?

1 minute ago, Starlorb said:

So im gonna guess this is a very difficult thing to do and I'm out of luck as someone who has no experience. Or is it pretty easy to learn and do?

If I must think to it, it's not that hard, but the fact is that I've never done it.

So maybe what I have in mind then will result in something very ugly and requires someone with a lot of skills to do it...

So I wouldn't know how to answer. But if you never did anything with a 3D program before, then it could be complicated, yes.

KoolHndLuke made a T3 Cali body conformed to CBBE sliders, I think you can find it on nexus too. Maybe this could be a better solution for you?

9 minutes ago, A.J. said:

If I must think to it, it's not that hard, but the fact is that I've never done it.

So maybe what I have in mind then will result in something very ugly and requires someone with a lot of skills to do it...

So I wouldn't know how to answer. But if you never did anything with a 3D program before, then it could be complicated, yes.

KoolHndLuke made a T3 Cali body conformed to CBBE sliders, I think you can find it on nexus too. Maybe this could be a better solution for you?

Well if it maps to CBBE should be fine. So long as it's compatible with sexout. Thanks for the tip!

I'm having trouble finding so a link would he awesome if you have one.

16 minutes ago, Starlorb said:

Well if it maps to CBBE should be fine. So long as it's compatible with sexout. Thanks for the tip!

I'm having trouble finding so a link would he awesome if you have one.

Me too. And I don't know how to QUOTE him so that he'ld receive a notify... -_-

So best deal would be check inside the CBBE thread https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91919-fonv-cbbe-bodyslide-port-alpha-update-18-mar-2018/?page=11

Or send KoolHndLuke a PM :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, I first want to pre-apologize if I'm asking this in the wrong place but...  
AND THIS MAY SOUND WEIRD AF....  

Can someone point me towards a mod or make one that removes the loin cloths from feral ghouls for new vegas?  
It's just really immersion breaking, and I totally don't have a thing for ferals, I SWEAR :P  

I don't know, I always hated how they were irradiated, and all destroyed, but they still had this clingy piece of cloth covering them. I was just hoping for something barbie-like. The dicks ain't even important (as a matter of fact, I can just imagine that the reason they went feral is that their dicks fell off because of radiation in a "baby, that has never happened to me before" kind of situation). It's just that annoying piece of cloth, you know. It's driving me mad.  

So if anyone has any leads pointing to uncovered zombie titties and dicks, please let me know!  
Thank you all for your time.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have a (hopefully) small request to edit an existing New Vegas clothing mod. I'm using the Clothing and Armor Destruction mod, which is a great concept but unfortunately never seems to really work. I ended up just replacing the main mesh with one of the torn versions that I liked and have just been running with that. The problem that I'm having is with Kaw's Body Jewelry with BNB. I like the mod a lot, but the nipple piercings don't line up because the breasts were added under the existing T6M top and are a bit smaller as a result. I've tried editing the model, but I'm completely new to this and can't figure out how to make it work. I was able to adjust the piercings to where I wanted them and get the model to show up correctly in both NifSkope and Blender, however when I tried adding it to the game it was still in the original location. I've watched and read a bunch of tutorials but I honestly think this is just too complicated for me. I was hoping someone here might be willing to make the adjustment? I don't want the whole mod changed, just the Horizontal Barbell for T6M and maybe the nipple ring with the bead for T6M if that's not too much. As far as I can tell, only the Y/Z axis and the "scale vertices" need to be adjusted and I can provide the values I used if that would help. Thank you in advance and sorry if I'm not communicating the issue well enough.

Try renaming the new mesh's nif after exporting from blender to something else then updating the armor model path in FNVedit to point to the meshes new name. I have had issues where the changes I made to a mesh wouldn't show up in game until I changed the armor's nif name to like examplearmorV2.nif even though nothing was overriding it in my mod manager.

2 hours ago, aghjax said:

Try renaming the new mesh's nif after exporting from blender to something else then updating the armor model path in FNVedit to point to the meshes new name. I have had issues where the changes I made to a mesh wouldn't show up in game until I changed the armor's nif name to like examplearmorV2.nif even though nothing was overriding it in my mod manager.

Thank you! I had to readjust the axes because they were way off for some reason, but after some trial and error that finally did it.

have a really challenging find request

I found a mod here a long time ago

it was an outfit that was just ropes tied around a female body, i remember the ropes were a little blood stained, could be type 3 or t6m

unfortunately i don't have a picture beyond the one in my head

but it looked very similar to this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/47545

hope someone can help me

9 hours ago, CoxcombCornking said:

Ropes like this ? 

Can be found in this mod: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36674

20190813_090518.jpg

Yes that's it, after digging into the files and textures i realized the T6m version I'm looking for was hidden right under my nose here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/41-outfit-conversion-and-parts-t6m-t6bb-tn-berryk2/

thanks a million

PS: aghjax i appreciate your help too

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if someone still had the seamless T6M BB body that was once posted on LL? I contacted the author but, he or she told me it was an outdated body and pointed me in the direction of the newer seamless Berry body they worked on and posted on another site. A wonderful job but, too small up top and in the hips for my taste and all my gear/clothes are for T6-3. I tried making it seamless on my own and have failed so far, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A bit of a hard request, but I'm looking for an old body/armor replacer mod that I downloaded around 2016.

All I remember is that it gave Sunny Smiles mother bearing hips (like Type3BG, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't it) and also modified her armor to be a bit more revealing but still work safe.