Guest MoonBeammimic

Okay so I didn't wish to make a big long quote post, but I wanted to respond and clarify somethings regarding my earlier post. The diapers do not appear in my SoS menu as a clothing item. It seems for me they replace the genitalia provided by SoS. I can't seem to attach a picture of the clipping I get in game. The armor I'm wearing is the Relic hunter gear from the Legacy of the Dragonborn expansion. 

The diaper seems to clip at the butt. It clips through the pants and the rest of the armor rather badly, but only in the butt. For some reason the crotch is just fine.

I also had another question where do I find the non TH models? I looked over the crafting menu and the list of downloadable mods with no luck? What am I missing. 

Thanks for all your help! 

(Redacted for privacy)

Thanks for saying so, X.  Your appreciation of the mod is well documented.   :)  I want a range of sizes too, so you just helped me clarify why.  I was certainly not feeling like you were criticizing me or anything, you or anyone on this thread.  The LL community has been great.  I got more flak on diaper sites for modding skyrim than I did for adding diapers on LL lol.

Okay so I didn't wish to make a big long quote post, but I wanted to respond and clarify somethings regarding my earlier post. The diapers do not appear in my SoS menu as a clothing item. It seems for me they replace the genitalia provided by SoS. I can't seem to attach a picture of the clipping I get in game. The armor I'm wearing is the Relic hunter gear from the Legacy of the Dragonborn expansion. 

The diaper seems to clip at the butt. It clips through the pants and the rest of the armor rather badly, but only in the butt. For some reason the crotch is just fine.

I also had another question where do I find the non TH models? I looked over the crafting menu and the list of downloadable mods with no luck? What am I missing. 

Thanks for all your help! 

In truth, I didn't know how SoS worked when I started this, but other than SAM (which seems to have a similar issue), it's the only better body for men I was aware of.  It seemed to be the more appropriate choice for this site anyway.  To resolve this, I think I would need to know what gets classified as armor for SOS, whether it's taking up a certain slot, coming with a full body, or actually being light or heavy armor with defense.  Does anyone know?

The non TH models should be there at the skinning rack with all of the others in the 1.2 version.  They're simply called "Diaper, White," and the like.  If you're using the console, if you Page-Up a few times, those should be there too.  Unless, of course, I haven't uploaded it correctly.   :blush: .  Let me know if you can't find them, and you've tried those things.

Guest MoonBeammimic

Okay well I fixed one mistake. I was using an old version of the mod. I am still new to getting mods on LL and was confused about which version was the most up to date. It was a bit unclear. Anyways I got the up to date mod and it sort of works. If I equip a non TH diaper with armor on already it doesn't show up clipping until I reload my game at which point I must equip a new diaper. It's a bit odd. Also the trick does seem to work for any diapers not just the non TH. I just wish there was a way toggle them showing up on an off, but I understand that is probably difficult to do. I have no mod creation experience so I've no room to talk. 

So I've tried everything and I've somehow broken the mod..., whenever my character sneaks the diaper's front stays up.  I think I broke something in the belly nod and haven't a clue how to fix it.  I've tried re installing the mods but I still get this problem.  I think it has to do with the Bodyslide as it only takes effect after I apply it.  Any suggestions as to what I could be doing wrong?  Also thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this mod.  Lot of dedication went in and all I can say is respect.

@Kashi - I'm getting your old problem now too.  I'm going to go through my various versions carefully tomorrow to see why.  No idea how to help with the reloading issue.

@cancerCheese - Hmm, do you have any pregnancy mods running?  The belly node was something that was giving me problems as I created it, but were solved on my end.  I'm going to play with Bodyslide myself soon, so maybe a proper Bodyslide version will solve your issue. Also, you're quite welcome!

@darkcrill - I don't know of any.  I mostly use them with a small assortment of accessories and amk's Borderlace tops.  The original model works with Osare maid outfit and a number of others that have fairly poofy skirts.  I bet it would work with some that barely add anything to that region as well, or if they do something like Oblivion did with separate tops and bottoms.  Does anyone have any good ideas here?

@Kashi - I'm getting your old problem now too.  I'm going to go through my various versions carefully tomorrow to see why.  No idea how to help with the reloading issue.

@cancerCheese - Hmm, do you have any pregnancy mods running?  The belly node was something that was giving me problems as I created it, but were solved on my end.  I'm going to play with Bodyslide myself soon, so maybe a proper Bodyslide version will solve your issue. Also, you're quite welcome!

@darkcrill - I don't know of any.  I mostly use them with a small assortment of accessories and amk's Borderlace tops.  The original model works with Osare maid outfit and a number of others that have fairly poofy skirts.  I bet it would work with some that barely add anything to that region as well, or if they do something like Oblivion did with separate tops and bottoms.  Does anyone have any good ideas here?

sacrificial maidens, hdt test skirts (maybe), any of the unp mash up armors, i use linkles outfit myself, though i wish i knew how to delete the shorts that come with it. as for males... not really

No pregnancy mods, but Devious Butt does have an effect on the belly.  Although I have it's morphing turned off.  I'll try turning off mods that effect the belly and see what happens.  Thanks

Lucia, are you still developing the usage addon diaper mod from page 2? There were a handful of things I wanted to try and change, but the raw scripts weren't included with the mod, just the compiled .pex versions.

Send nerfbrony a message about this anarky98.  He's the alpha and omega of that particular mod.

Hey everyone - I've posted an update to DLSecureSkyrim by Veladarius (back on page 4), which now works with the 1.2 version fully.  The locking version is craftable as a secure version, too.  

From the description: 

DLSecureSkyrim 1.2 - I have updated Veladarius' 1.0 original, which incorporates this mod into the Devious Devices framework. You don't need both DLS and Secure .esps and mods. To quote Veladarius: "This requires DD Integration along with its requirements," so that means Sexlab framework, Devious Devices - Assets, Sexlab - Aroused, and the ZaZ Animation Pack, all up to date. More from the author: "The devices work as chastity belts, and they use standard keys. Any mods that grab items by keywords will have a chance to use one of these since it is technically a belt. Since it is a belt it will hold plugs and do the other things the belts do."

Also, a quick update from my testing: if you find the models don't match with the names, this is an issue with updating the mod, apparently.  Just take away the esp, load, save, then reinstall it, if this happens.  New games should be clean regardless.  

(Redacted for privacy)

Yeah.  I had a totally disastrous attempt at fitting the original mesh to the new textures.  They looked like an incomplete 1000 piece puzzle, only all stretched out and uneven. lol.

I do have another idea though I'm going to try out soon.  I have forgiven my original model some of its idiosyncrasies as a final product, but the layout of the polygons is pretty maddening to work with.  It's also 500 polys higher than the TH model!

WolvenSpirit and hale6191: There isn't CBBE support for the 1.2 version (or DLSecure) yet.  I'm going to start Bodysliding again soon, though it gave me a lot of headaches last month.  CBBE converting is a lot quicker than a full bodyslide universality.  You can use the original DLSecure (page 4) with CBBE in the meanwhile.  

WolvenSpirit and iheartkonata: You're welcome! I wanted something like this too.  It just wasn't happening!   :D

Hey everyone - I've posted an update to DLSecureSkyrim by Veladarius (back on page 4), which now works with the 1.2 version fully.  The locking version is craftable as a secure version, too.  

From the description: 

DLSecureSkyrim 1.2 - I have updated Veladarius' 1.0 original, which incorporates this mod into the Devious Devices framework. You don't need both DLS and Secure .esps and mods. To quote Veladarius: "This requires DD Integration along with its requirements," so that means Sexlab framework, Devious Devices - Assets, Sexlab - Aroused, and the ZaZ Animation Pack, all up to date. More from the author: "The devices work as chastity belts, and they use standard keys. Any mods that grab items by keywords will have a chance to use one of these since it is technically a belt. Since it is a belt it will hold plugs and do the other things the belts do."

Also, a quick update from my testing: if you find the models don't match with the names, this is an issue with updating the mod, apparently.  Just take away the esp, load, save, then reinstall it, if this happens.  New games should be clean regardless.  

Does this mean that, say, Cursed Loot has a chance of triggering a diaper based on the chances of triggering a Chastity Belt?

Does this mean that, say, Cursed Loot has a chance of triggering a diaper based on the chances of triggering a Chastity Belt?

I believe that's precisely what it means.  You can also summon them yourself with the console.

Edit: Well, now that I go back and read Veladarius' earlier reply, it depends on how the mod does it: 

"It does not hook directly into them but any mods that determine what belt to use by using devicetype ot by keywords will have a chance of using them. Unfortunately there are few mods that do currently, ones that use random types are the ones likely to be able to use them especially if they use items from other mods. Captured Dreams v4 will be set up to use keywords so if you leave the preferences to random they may appear. For the Masses 3 currently uses keywords so leaving the materials preferences as random will allow them to appear on npc's."

any word on the new daiper textures being out on the non "th" mesh?

Yeah.  I had a totally disastrous attempt at fitting the original mesh to the new textures.  They looked like an incomplete 1000 piece puzzle, only all stretched out and uneven. lol.

I do have another idea though I'm going to try out soon.  I have forgiven my original model some of its idiosyncrasies as a final product, but the layout of the polygons is pretty maddening to work with.  It's also 500 polys higher than the TH model!

i see. sorry its such a hassle.

I may have had some bodyslide success, though I don't know how to get racemenu morph support if this thing has no body with it.  I haven't tested it thoroughly, but I've attached the 1.2 version with CBBE HDT support.  You can also simply run it with the Secure Skyrim 1.2 .esp if you replace the nifs with the ones in this download.  I'll put those together properly in a couple of days on the main page if there are no hiccups, but here it is in the meanwhile.  Let me know if it fails to work with your CBBE setup (and remember, no morphs!).

DiaperLoversSkyrim1.2 CBBE HDT.zip

I believe that's precisely what it means.  You can also summon them yourself with the console.

Edit: Well, now that I go back and read Veladarius' earlier reply, it depends on how the mod does it: 

"It does not hook directly into them but any mods that determine what belt to use by using devicetype ot by keywords will have a chance of using them. Unfortunately there are few mods that do currently, ones that use random types are the ones likely to be able to use them especially if they use items from other mods. Captured Dreams v4 will be set up to use keywords so if you leave the preferences to random they may appear. For the Masses 3 currently uses keywords so leaving the materials preferences as random will allow them to appear on npc's."

From what I understand, Kimy doesn't use form lists to grab items from and each item is hard coded as an if-then statement in Cursed Loot. That would mean it will never pull anything from other mods unless she writes it in directly.

On the other hand, it looks like Surprise Equip is heading down that road so that's a possibility.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2945-surpriseequip/

From what I understand, Kimy doesn't use form lists to grab items from and each item is hard coded as an if-then statement in Cursed Loot. That would mean it will never pull anything from other mods unless she writes it in directly.

On the other hand, it looks like Surprise Equip is heading down that road so that's a possibility.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2945-surpriseequip/

It is a lot easier to get things by keywords or tags considering the number of items available now, that is why I switched over with my mods.