Hi Shadow2j ?

PND DPR does not integrate with iNeed or RND2. It's just based on time... Not on how much you eat...

If you see a lot of dollar signs $ then it means that there is a problem with the translation files

(By the way, Funcon does work based on what you eat and drink, and works with all food mods)

one more question, when you said we needed the requirements some of which are on nexus, which requirement downloads are you talking about because when i was browsing cbbe body slide it needed other others mods to run properly and when i checked which one i need there was like alot of them probably like 40, not to be rude or anything but can you be a little more specific?   

13 hours ago, klkl said:

So, i use dlSkyim 1.5 CBBEHDT, PNDDPR, but diaper disaspear after a few seconde, idk why

With pnd diaper it's work, pnddpr is not pnd diaper ? 

Are you using the PNDDPR hotkey to put on the diaper? 

You can't use the inventory to choose the diaper and it only works with three diapers. ??

(There is another mod called Funcon that does everything that PNDDPR does and more, and it works with most diapers. And also, there's a newer version of PNDDPR. You can find both of these over in Little Space)

8 hours ago, Ryley101 said:

one more question, when you said we needed the requirements some of which are on nexus, which requirement downloads are you talking about because when i was browsing cbbe body slide it needed other others mods to run properly and when i checked which one i need there was like alot of them probably like 40, not to be rude or anything but can you be a little more specific?   

The HDT physics mod and the XP32 Skeleton mod are on the Nexus, and you only need those two to get DLSkyrim to work.

For the easiest experience, search for "UNP Replacer Configuration Package": it includes an installation wizard where you can choose all things related to UNP: the skeleton, physics mod, skin textures (including abs and pubic hair).

If you do want to use CBBE then yes, get all the requirements that it lists... ?

I'm really pretty sure that it's not 40 but I won't help with that because I don't use it

(Technically, the HDT physics mod is only a hard requirement for the onesies in ABDL Suite-- game will crash without)

5 hours ago, Baby Lola said:

Are you using the PNDDPR hotkey to put on the diaper? 

You can't use the inventory to choose the diaper and it only works with three diapers. ??

(There is another mod called Funcon that does everything that PNDDPR does and more, and it works with most diapers. And also, there's a newer version of PNDDPR. You can find both of these over in Little Space)

The HDT physics mod and the XP32 Skeleton mod are on the Nexus, and you only need those two to get DLSkyrim to work.

For the easiest experience, search for "UNP Replacer Configuration Package": it includes an installation wizard where you can choose all things related to UNP: the skeleton, physics mod, skin textures (including abs and pubic hair).

If you do want to use CBBE then yes, get all the requirements that it lists... ?

I'm really pretty sure that it's not 40 but I won't help with that because I don't use it

(Technically, the HDT physics mod is only a hard requirement for the onesies in ABDL Suite-- game will crash without)

Yep, but i have 2 diaper type : 1 good, with diaper sound when i walk, and 1 ugly, not adapted to my body and no sound. And the two diaper get the same bug

I just installed DLskyrim 1.5 , and after PNDDIAPER. I don't know why :/

So, it's ok all work for me.

Just, we can't use DLskyrim and PND DPR in same time ? Because with DLskyrim all work, i have my diaper, all is fin ( just, only me have diaper, no npc : / )

And, if i use PND DPR, all work, but my diaper is totaly ugly ( tryed to use bodyslide/build morph, don't work ), and other NPC have visible diaper (unadapted)

i nearly tried everything and i almost just want to give up and to tell you the truth i have  honestly have no idea what im doing right now, i've already download the requirements and when i log back into the game the clipping seems displaced and when i try to fix my character is stuck in a t-pose or the game instantly crashes when a equip one the diaper apparel. so tell me, how the hell do i fix this, i've honestly to have much experience in PC modding so please give me some guide so i can understand how to fix this problem im having.

14 hours ago, klkl said:

So, it's ok all work for me.

Just, we can't use DLskyrim and PND DPR in same time ? Because with DLskyrim all work, i have my diaper, all is fin ( just, only me have diaper, no npc : / )

And, if i use PND DPR, all work, but my diaper is totaly ugly ( tryed to use bodyslide/build morph, don't work ), and other NPC have visible diaper (unadapted)

That's great that your DLSkyrim works now! ?

10 hours ago, Ryley101 said:

i nearly tried everything and i almost just want to give up and to tell you the truth i have  honestly have no idea what im doing right now, i've already download the requirements and when i log back into the game the clipping seems displaced and when i try to fix my character is stuck in a t-pose or the game instantly crashes when a equip one the diaper apparel. so tell me, how the hell do i fix this, i've honestly to have much experience in PC modding so please give me some guide so i can understand how to fix this problem im having.

Honestly I think your files are too messed up because of all the overwriting right now ?

Just start over and do the stuff from my guide:

Yep, SKSE is the only exception to install without MO!

I'm pretty sure the diapers look like that if you're missing the XP32 skeleton mod

SkyUI should just install normally via MO. If there's something wrong, you have to take a look at their support page! (since this is technically the support thread for just DLSkyrim ? )

⚠️By the way, and this is for everyone: If you're on Skyrim SPECIAL EDITION, PND DPR will not work! (because of the way scripts work afaik)

(Also, by the way: Please use the "Edit" button to add new information to your last post instead of making multiple posts-- it keeps the thread more neat ? )

No, unfortunately, there is no needs-with-diaper-support mod for Skyrim SE. I think DaddyLuvsYa will port his mod Funcon eventually, but that might not be until next year if I had to guess ?

What do you mean by your second question? If you click the "Vortex" button, SkyUI should install correctly with MO. (The two files 'SkyUI_SE.esp' and 'SkyUI_SE.bsa' will end up in the "SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data" folder. Or do you mean SKSE? Because if so, you should extract/install that into the Skyrim folder (SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\).

Are the diapers looking OK now in your game? ?

That's great that your DLSkyrim now works with Skyrim Special Edition! ?

I can't help you any further. PND DPR is just really hard to get to work... ?

Funcon is only available for testing purposes right now, but it might get officially released this year.

I will give you the tip that you can fix any T-Pose issues by running GenerateFNISforUsers.exe again

I have helped you over the past week, is there anything you want to say to me now? ?

• 2 weeks later...