You might shoot a PM to nerfbrony on this one.  The textures for the male and female versions are actually identical, so I bet it's a relatively quick adjustment in the .esp.

Ok Thanks i have tryed editing the esp but i think im not as smart with the gamebryo as i am with other things 

With the DLsecureskyrim.esp. Does that hook into deviant mods as a recognized chastity belt? Say will pop up in mods that randomly put them on characters. Or is just an item that locks like one?

It does not hook directly into them but any mods that determine what belt to use by using devicetype ot by keywords will have a chance of using them. Unfortunately there are few mods that do currently, ones that use random types are the ones likely to be able to use them especially if they use items from other mods. Captured Dreams v4 will be set up to use keywords so if you leave the preferences to random they may appear. For the Masses 3 currently uses keywords so leaving the materials preferences as random will allow them to appear on npc's.

How about a mod like Cursed Loot?

I know that Kimi uses a lot of soft dependencies with other mods including Captured Dreams for its items. If she does you should leave any preferences for item types and finishes to random. I do believe more mods are changing over to getting items by tags or device keyword with the sheer number of types and finishes of items available now.

How about a mod like Cursed Loot?

I know that Kimi uses a lot of soft dependencies with other mods including Captured Dreams for its items. If she does you should leave any preferences for item types and finishes to random. I do believe more mods are changing over to getting items by tags or device keyword with the sheer number of types and finishes of items available now.

Thank you for the answers. Really helpful. Also thanks for taking interest. :)

Welcome: I'm an equal opportunity diaperer, DatKoenma  :)

Thanks. I love your inclusive attitude. You have also inspired me to start my own modding. 

:heart:  :heart:  Thanks so much, and best of luck to you.  It's a lot of fun, though not without frustrations.

I’m uploading my diaper mechanics mod. This is based on Private Needs Discreet, so you’ll need that and Lucia’s mod before downloading this.

Download PND: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/948-private-needs-discreet/

Download the mod: attachicon.gifdmod.zip

XXXXXX: if, by chance, you mean Private Needs Discrete, nerfbrony has made something you'll be very interested in.  The details are on page 2 of this thread.

I’m uploading my diaper mechanics mod. This is based on Private Needs Discreet, so you’ll need that and Lucia’s mod before downloading this.

Trailblazer: if, by chance, you mean Private Needs Discrete, nerfbrony has made something you'll be very interested in.  The details are on page 2 of this thread.

best week of my little life.

Trailblazer: if, by chance, you mean Private Needs Discrete, nerfbrony has made something you'll be very interested in.  The details are on page 2 of this thread.

I've run into a small problem using this. It says when you equip armor/clothing it will hide the diaper, but when I go to try it just prevents me from equipping it at all.  Has anyone else had a similar problem, or know of a potential solution?

Anyway, despite any issues I'm having, I love the mods. Thank you so much for this. 

If you are a male and use SOS you need to set the armor as 'Revealing' in SOS otherwise it will set the armor to use slot 52 which is the same as the diaper.

What about equipping companions? When I equip full body armor to my companions the diaper now gets covered. Im not sure what I did but I remember that not always being the case.

If you are a male and use SOS you need to set the armor as 'Revealing' in SOS otherwise it will set the armor to use slot 52 which is the same as the diaper.

I'm not male, but SOS does seem to be the problem. Disabling it in the load order made it work. 

Checking the 'revealing' box did nothing. Is there another way to reconcile the mods?

I'm not male, but SOS does seem to be the problem. Disabling it in the load order made it work. 

Checking the 'revealing' box did nothing. Is there another way to reconcile the mods?

SOS is an 'aggressive' mod and is rather possessive of slot 52, female or not. There may be a way to make a version of the mod that works with it though as there are a number of keywords in SOS that may keep it from overriding things. If I have a chance I will look at SOS and see what I can find out.

can you make fake nipple to sooth the baby but for adult like gag or something?

srry im not good at english but this is what i ment to gag

Ah, I'd call that a pacifier-gag.  It's a good idea, but not one I'm super eager to create, in part because of all of the lovely gags in the game already.  I may produce it later on, but it's not in the current plan.  Now that I've got some experience, I do plan on helping to kink-i-fy worthy games as the mood strikes me (as in, for me, games with some bondage content already).

can you make fake nipple to sooth the baby but for adult like gag or something?

srry im not good at english but this is what i ment to gag

Ah, I'd call that a pacifier-gag.  It's a good idea, but not one I'm super eager to create, in part because of all of the lovely gags in the game already.  I may produce it later on, but it's not in the current plan.  Now that I've got some experience, I do plan on helping to kink-i-fy worthy games as the mood strikes me (as in, for me, games with some bondage content already).

nice i wish i could make it but im not good at it lack of knowledge but tnx for the help