Apologize if this has been covered before, but I've spent a day on it to no avail. Any fix for diapers taking over armor in spite of not sharing slot 52?

Are you using DLSkyrim, PND, or both?

Does it not work for SE?  I've gotten reports that 1.4 does, and 1.5 should be no different.  Let me know if it doesn't - most clothing mods work with no changes.

I installed over an older version, I'll uninstall and do it from the ground up. It was the crash-when-eqquiped bug

Please do - if you tell me that it's still happening, I'll download the SE CK and do the "save in SE's CK" quick fix to see if that can nail it down.

Clean install and it's still happening. I also checked my crash log and couldn't find any relevant information

Apologize if this has been covered before, but I've spent a day on it to no avail. Any fix for diapers taking over armor in spite of not sharing slot 52?

Are you using DLSkyrim, PND, or both?

Does it not work for SE?  I've gotten reports that 1.4 does, and 1.5 should be no different.  Let me know if it doesn't - most clothing mods work with no changes.

I installed over an older version, I'll uninstall and do it from the ground up. It was the crash-when-eqquiped bug

Please do - if you tell me that it's still happening, I'll download the SE CK and do the "save in SE's CK" quick fix to see if that can nail it down.

Clean install and it's still happening. I also checked my crash log and couldn't find any relevant information

Darn.  And...I don't have time to mod for several weeks now.  Sorry - my offer made more sense 9 weeks ago.  I'll look at it though, just not now.  In the meanwhile, since I got reports that 1.4 works, you might try it?  1.5 is mostly just the really big diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got a mod dev environment setup again for PND Diaper. I've been burnt out for a while due to the ridiculous amount of bugs in the mod, and how it causes random issues on other people's installs that I have no idea what to do about. But hopefully I can get this updated enough so that it's able to have it's own page, or at least replace the old version on this mod's download page.

At the least, I figured out how to make the armor swap sound go away. (It was stupidly easy)

Also, need to make more documentation apparently.

Woohoo! I have returned from my trip! Anyone have a chance to play around with my vendors mod?

Hoping it works well for everyone as it is my first mod ever!

Not sure what my next project is gonna be, maybe revisiting the diapered by default idea for NPCs, but for that I think I'm gonna make 3 different versions, one that diapers only female NPCs, one that diapers males, and one that adds padding to everyone!

Also means I need to find bottomless mods for men so I can test it. Anyone know any good mods for that purpose?

It doesn't seem to work with the CBBE version. Think you could fix that, please?

I finally got a mod dev environment setup again for PND Diaper. I've been burnt out for a while due to the ridiculous amount of bugs in the mod, and how it causes random issues on other people's installs that I have no idea what to do about. But hopefully I can get this updated enough so that it's able to have it's own page, or at least replace the old version on this mod's download page.

At the least, I figured out how to make the armor swap sound go away. (It was stupidly easy)

Also, need to make more documentation apparently.

A hearty welcome back, nerf!  I'll host as long as you want me to.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there everyone! I started to play "modded" skyrim again with the mod and have some issues. I red the prev. pages of this topic but couldn't find the solution for my problem. Can anyone help with  me this (again sorry, i didn't found what i was looking for :D  )

https://imgur.com/a/KoCyv

Hi there everyone! I started to play "modded" skyrim again with the mod and have some issues. I red the prev. pages of this topic but couldn't find the solution for my problem. Can anyone help with  me this (again sorry, i didn't found what i was looking for :D  )

Yeah, you're not exactly the first, but there have been quite a few pages of this thread lol.  My guesses:

1.  Wrong body.  CBBE HDT or UNP HDT and it needs to match with the download.

2.  Missing an HDT support mod or two: the body, the physics, the skeleton mod.  Just check the requirements for your body.

Yeah, you're not exactly the first, but there have been quite a few pages of this thread lol.  My guesses:

2.  Missing an HDT support mod or two: the body, the physics, the skeleton mod.  Just check the requirements for your body.

Does installing your mod requiers both  "DL Skyrim 1.5 CBBEHDTSOS" part 1 & 2 or just one?

MO gets an error when i trying to install both of it. Lmao.

Does installing your mod requiers both  "DL Skyrim 1.5 CBBEHDTSOS" part 1 & 2 or just one?

MO gets an error when i trying to install both of it. Lmao.

You definitely need them both.  I had to split those up because there's a 100 MB limit on LL downloads.  Try to join them manually.  There is no overlap - I just split the folders. Also, there are a couple of mirrors in the download area that will take you to Mega or whatever I found to host.  It wouldn't let me rename them, so pick one and see what the file is called before downloading, if you want to just have them together.  

Hey... I'm sharing the diaper texture that I made and I'm using!

They're based on Tykables Overnight AB diapers. They have cute animals on them and I love the blue sides of the diaper! They're where daddy should put his hands when we cuddle!

I tried to make it look as realistic as possible, so I checked myself in the mirror a lot, haha

In the pictures up there I'm showing dry, wet 1, wet 3/messy 1, wet 4/messy 4.

Messy 3 and 4 would probably only look that way after an enema...

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4714-tykables-usable-diapers-for-pnd-discreet-diaper-and-dlskyrim/

Tykables for DLSkyrim.jpg

Edited by Baby Lola
1: edited to use file sharing from Little Space; 2: added back image

post-555485-0-14063300-1509646881.jpg

Hey... I'm sharing the diaper texture that I made and I'm using!

They're based on Tykables Overnight AB diapers. They have cute animals on them and I love the blue sides of the diaper! They're where daddy should put his hands when we cuddle!

I tried to make it look as realistic as possible, so I checked myself in the mirror a lot, haha

In the pictures up there I'm showing dry, wet 1, wet 3/messy 1, wet 4/messy 4.

Messy 3 and 4 would probably only look that way after an enema...

Wow, Lola - didn't know you were even working on anything: Cool, and thanks for sharing!

Getting an issue while installing part 2 of the main file for CBBE. Keeps saying it cant install due to an error. This happening with UNP too? About to try installing the UNP version to see if it has an effect.

Not sure what's up with that.  Try the gibberish text mirrors to Mega for some pre-joined files.

Wow, Lola - didn't know you were even working on anything: Cool, and thanks for sharing!

:D Thanks, daddy!

I kinda got the hang of it now... I think I'll also do Pampers Baby Dry and Tena Slip Maxi (the 2015 edition) some time...

Those two are my favorite diapers, but one isn't in my size and the other got redesigned... It's still the most comfortable diaper but I liked the earlier design better

With Mod Organizer it's kinda easy to switch between diaper textures

Hi,

I have a problem. I can diaper my character but the animations do not work.

My char just stands still. Here are all my active mods.

I'm guessing I have a mod missing or I forgot to do something.

Also if I make my char poop twice the 2nd poop goes through the diaper.

I'm using skyrim special edition.

Anyone got any ideas?post-2461161-0-86444800-1509837504_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Anyone got any ideas?attachicon.gifmods.jpg

I've got two primary guesses, dldude.  Did you actually run FNIS?  If you don't run its .exe file, then you'll run into animation trouble.  Secondly, you're running a big experiment doing all this in Skyrim SE.  I would guess that PND's scripts are not compatible.  Double-check to see if each of those mods is meant to work in SE.  You could go back to Oldrim just to see that everything works in their original settings.  

Hi,

I've got two primary guesses, dldude.  Did you actually run FNIS?  If you don't run its .exe file, then you'll run into animation trouble.  Secondly, you're running a big experiment doing all this in Skyrim SE.  I would guess that PND's scripts are not compatible.  Double-check to see if each of those mods is meant to work in SE.  You could go back to Oldrim just to see that everything works in their original settings.  

ok I tried all the mods in the old version of skyrim and they work. How can I change the type of diaper my character wears?

Hi,

ok I tried all the mods in the old version of skyrim and they work. How can I change the type of diaper my character wears?

Well PND isn't my mod (DLSkyrim is), but I seem to recall an MCM option to set it between the thick and the medium last time I played with it.  There are a few texture swaps hanging out in this thread, but other than that, you can't change it with PND on the fly. 

Hi,

Well PND isn't my mod (DLSkyrim is), but I seem to recall an MCM option to set it between the thick and the medium last time I played with it.  There are a few texture swaps hanging out in this thread, but other than that, you can't change it with PND on the fly. 

I have your mod installed as well though. is it conflicting with PND? because I don't see it in MCM

I have your mod installed as well though. is it conflicting with PND? because I don't see it in MCM

My knowledge of PND is probably out of date, so don't mind it.  There's also a newer version somewhere back in the thread.  One thing is clear though: it wouldn't ever conflict with DLSkyrim except in that you can't wear two diapers at once.

dldude, the "Diaper Mod" menu is the one that PND Discreet Diaper uses... It's a bit confusing because that is also the menu of DLSkryim. And there is also the "PNDiscreet" MCM menu, but it's only used to set the hotkeys for peeing and messing.

The options are pretty confusing and there isn't really any help for them, so I made these helpful pictures! Hope you like it! :heart:

post-555485-0-37034100-1509913354_thumb.png

post-555485-0-56755200-1509913364_thumb.png

dldude, the "Diaper Mod" menu is the one that PND Discreet Diaper uses... It's a bit confusing because that is also the menu of DLSkryim. And there is also the "PNDiscreet" MCM menu, but it's only used to set the hotkeys for peeing and messing.

The options are pretty confusing and there isn't really any help for them, so I made these helpful pictures! Hope you like it! :heart:

Awesome thanks. so thats what I had so far. My char will no longer put on any pants or armor though. is that normal?

has anyone tried pee and fart mod? apparently u get dirty in that one if u don't clean up.

Yeah... Sadly me too... I can't put on leather or fur armor. I didn't know why, but if you get it too, then it might be because of this... For me it's ok, I wear SissySuite and others. I could wear Orcish and Bonemold armor though. Those were the only ones I've tried.

I'm also taking this opportunity to say that I've created a club for us...

All things DL, AB, Age Play, DD/LG over at

That way we can have tech support for the mods and other diaper talk separate... I want to post much here so much but I don't wanna ruin the ongoing conversations... Haha.

Edited by Baby Lola