At the end of the day, if all else fails. I can simply instruct people to convert the mods to .esm format.

It was really easy!

I opened up the folder with those mods and renamed them from .esp to .esm. Literally the hardest part was getting Windows 10 to show me the file extensions so I could change them. lol

I am really loving this mod, thank you for all your work. One question though. would it be possible to have a way to toggle the recipes in the tanning rack? All the diaper options kind of flood it and makes it harder to find the normal stuff. 

I am really loving this mod, thank you for all your work. One question though. would it be possible to have a way to toggle the recipes in the tanning rack? All the diaper options kind of flood it and makes it harder to find the normal stuff. 

Glad to hear!  After looking around, I don't think there's a way to do this aside from deleting the construction recipes in the CK.  If you want to do that, the words "diaper" or "pacifier" are in every item ID, so you can easily find them all.

Lucia,  Your work so far is just AWESOME........Keep it up. ^_^

Your new onesies are just too cute!  And they pair with a binkie perfectly!! :lol:

post-1122898-0-55594400-1502663926_thumb.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again,  Thank You Lucia!!  For sharing your work.  ^_^

Lucia,  Your work so far is just AWESOME........Keep it up. ^_^

Your new onesies are just too cute!  And they pair with a binkie perfectly!! :lol:

attachicon.gifThank You Lucia.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again,  Thank You Lucia!!  For sharing your work.  ^_^

Sure thing, Dibz!  This community's enjoyment and support really makes it worth the trouble.

I remember that you recently said that you will update chastity diapers. Do you have an idea when (and if) you will upload it?

I'm testing it now for (hopefully) release this afternoon.  I've reduced the number of Secure diapers to only the ones with chains - hope nobody minds too much, but I was sick of all the entries when I had both mods installed.

This is a Onesie texture I made for personal use,  But I wanted to share it with you all because I just like sharing.

So with Lucia's permission I'm now sharing my texture. ^_^

This will replace the Cloud Onesie....

This texture will turn it into a black knitted Onesie with buttons on the front for a flap look & the word meow on the back of the Onesie.

EXSAMPLE

post-1122898-0-53970100-1502746684_thumb.png

If you like this Onesie texture then here it is.........Enjoy.   ^^

Kitty's Onesie.rar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I (might) make more textures in the near future with different colors & / or different words on the back.... ;)

If anyone has any requests for words / colors post them here in this forum & (if) I make more textures I'll do some requests to.

Cuteness above me.  Love it Dibz!

As far as the Mod Family goes, check out the main page for two new additions:

1) DLSecure 1.5 (a 'chained diapers only') Devious Devices version of the mod.

2) the ABDL Suite, which I had only posted in the thread before.  It's a clothing set with a onesie and a sleeper in a range of textures one might expect from my mods. 

At long last I have a file to share with you all.

It's not as polished as I would have liked as I still haven't managed to prevent the vendor displays from exploding into an ABDL themed rain, but the mod functions! All the vendors sell their goods, use their Idles, and go home at night!

I pulled an all nighter to get it out to everyone as I'm leaving on a cross country trip so I won't be able to work on it for a few weeks.

So, what am I going on about? I've attached a companion mod for Lucia's 3 ABDL themed mods! What mine does is take all of the items from her mod and introduces vendors to most of the towns in Skyrim!

Each vendor has a small sample of each type of item from the different mods as well as the materials needed to craft them. With the exception of base crafting mats like linen cloth, rolls of paper, and tundra cotton, all of the items they sell rotate in and out just like any other vendor!

Finding the vendors isn't hard as they all stand out, wearing Lucia's brightly colored outfits and diapers!

I do intend to add to and update this mod over time as new items are created and as my skills at modding improve.

That being said, feel free to take what I've started and running with it!

Also, I wasn't able to get the mod to run without the 3 required mods being in .esm format so I attached them with this mod.

Before running this mod for the first time install it as normal and then also install the extra .esm files, then go into Data Files from the launcher menu and uncheck either the .esm or .esp versions of the mods. If you have both loaded it won't harm anything, but it will cause the crafting menu to show each recipe twice, which adds to the ever dreaded menu clutter.

This is one of the main things I'm gonna try and fix when I come back from my trip. I sorta just ran out of time!

This mod requires

DLSkyrim 1.5 (I used UNP, not sure if it works with CBBE)

SissySuite

ABDLSuite

Lastly, here's some pictures to show off what I've done. These are all taken in game with no extra texture packs or shaders, just vanilla graphics and settings.

I think my favorite so far is Chess, who was the last one I made after deciding the Lucia and Nerf should tag team her deluxe stall in Falkreath. Chess Little, based on my player character, earns her namesake by having to stand on a crate to reach her stall! I love the sound of these diapers as you walk and I learned a neat trick to get the sounds even while wearing the sleepers and onesies. All you have to do is hide a slim diaper underneath them. They are perfectly hidden and add back in that telltale crinkle we all know and love!

There are more vendors than these, but this post is long enough already! Lol

Hope you all enjoy it and let me know what you think.

(Also, this is my first mod and holy crap I hope I didn't screw it up and that you all can use it too.)

For now, I have to go. See you all in a few weeks!

DLSkyrimVendors.zip

post-1793202-0-06006300-1503045991_thumb.jpg

post-1793202-0-14748100-1503046118_thumb.jpg

post-1793202-0-60224300-1503046132_thumb.jpg

post-1793202-0-45135200-1503046147_thumb.jpg

post-1793202-0-99887000-1503046331_thumb.jpg

post-1793202-0-22636200-1503046367_thumb.jpg

At long last I have a file to share with you all.

It's not as polished as I would have liked as I still haven't managed to prevent the vendor displays from exploding into an ABDL themed rain, but the mod functions! All the vendors sell their goods, use their Idles, and go home at night!

I pulled an all nighter to get it out to everyone as I'm leaving on a cross country trip so I won't be able to work on it for a few weeks.

So, what am I going on about? I've attached a companion mod for Lucia's 3 ABDL themed mods! What mine does is take all of the items from her mod and introduces vendors to most of the towns in Skyrim!

Each vendor has a small sample of each type of item from the different mods as well as the materials needed to craft them. With the exception of base crafting mats like linen cloth, rolls of paper, and tundra cotton, all of the items they sell rotate in and out just like any other vendor!

Finding the vendors isn't hard as they all stand out, wearing Lucia's brightly colored outfits and diapers!

I do intend to add to and update this mod over time as new items are created and as my skills at modding improve.

That being said, feel free to take what I've started and running with it!

Also, I wasn't able to get the mod to run without the 3 required mods being in .esm format so I attached them with this mod.

Before running this mod for the first time install it as normal and then also install the extra .esm files, then go into Data Files from the launcher menu and uncheck either the .esm or .esp versions of the mods. If you have both loaded it won't harm anything, but it will cause the crafting menu to show each recipe twice, which adds to the ever dreaded menu clutter.

This is one of the main things I'm gonna try and fix when I come back from my trip. I sorta just ran out of time!

This mod requires

DLSkyrim 1.5 (I used UNP, not sure if it works with CBBE)

SissySuite

ABDLSuite

Lastly, here's some pictures to show off what I've done. These are all taken in game with no extra texture packs or shaders, just vanilla graphics and settings.

I think my favorite so far is Chess, who was the last one I made after deciding the Lucia and Nerf should tag team her deluxe stall in Falkreath. Chess Little, based on my player character, earns her namesake by having to stand on a crate to reach her stall! I love the sound of these diapers as you walk and I learned a neat trick to get the sounds even while wearing the sleepers and onesies. All you have to do is hide a slim diaper underneath them. They are perfectly hidden and add back in that telltale crinkle we all know and love!

There are more vendors than these, but this post is long enough already! Lol

Hope you all enjoy it and let me know what you think.

(Also, this is my first mod and holy crap I hope I didn't screw it up and that you all can use it too.)

For now, I have to go. See you all in a few weeks!

Awesome, Drifterwolf!  I look forward to testing it out.  Now I wish I had put more into getting the collisions for ground objects better lol.  Have a good trip, and thanks for creating such an immersive way to play these mods.  :)

Awesome, Drifterwolf!  I look forward to testing it out.  Now I wish I had put more into getting the collisions for ground objects better lol.  Have a good trip, and thanks for creating such an immersive way to play these mods.  :)

Indeed, Nicely done DrifterWolf.

I probably wont be trying it myself since its just the binkies onesies & dresses I'm into.........I don't really care for diapers.

But that being said,  Very nice work Wolf...........What you've done awesome. ^^

Just throwing an idea like that. I think it could be great to have goodnites in this game. 

I'll keep the request in mind, though I have to say that my modding time is basically gone for a few months, which is why I wanted to get everything out there last week.   

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be a problem with the CBBEHDTSOS part 2, specifically the "ThickDiaperCushies_n.dds" in the Texturetests file, within the Textures folder. 7-zip and NMM both error out on that specific file.

Weird...I'll take a look when I can.  Try replacing it with this (or can you unpack it at all?). If you can't, in the meanwhile, you could try the mega download or taking the UNP version's textures.  Those aren't different between mods, just the .nifs.

ThickDiaperCushies_n.dds

There seems to be a problem with the CBBEHDTSOS part 2, specifically the "ThickDiaperCushies_n.dds" in the Texturetests file, within the Textures folder. 7-zip and NMM both error out on that specific file.

Weird...I'll take a look when I can.  Try replacing it with this (or can you unpack it at all?). If you can't, in the meanwhile, you could try the mega download or taking the UNP version's textures.  Those aren't different between mods, just the .nifs.

I just manually copied everything other than that one file. It's just that one odd file that's considered "Read Only" or something. I just figured I'd let you know. I got it all working regardless without that file. Do you know if there will be a bodyslide for the ABDL/Sissy suite? The dresses change the body shape to UNP, so there's some odd gaps near the legs, hah. 

I just manually copied everything other than that one file. It's just that one odd file that's considered "Read Only" or something. I just figured I'd let you know. I got it all working regardless without that file. Do you know if there will be a bodyslide for the ABDL/Sissy suite? The dresses change the body shape to UNP, so there's some odd gaps near the legs, hah. 

Thanks for letting me know about it.  Quite weird.  To answer your question, Draco Benson is/was working on a bodyslide conversion of the ABDL suite (and some diapers?), and I think that the onesies work currently with a file you can find on the previous page.  As for the rest, I can't really say if they'll happen, but I know that I won't be making them.  I burned out on conversion work porting the mod to Fallout 4, a game I don't even play.  I'd much rather make new things than 15 versions of old things, though I very much appreciate the conversion work others have done.

Thanks for letting me know about it.  Quite weird.  To answer your question, Draco Benson is/was working on a bodyslide conversion of the ABDL suite (and some diapers?), and I think that the onesies work currently with a file you can find on the previous page.  As for the rest, I can't really say if they'll happen, but I know that I won't be making them.  I burned out on conversion work porting the mod to Fallout 4, a game I don't even play.  I'd much rather make new things than 15 versions of old things, though I very much appreciate the conversion work others have done.

Makes sense! Well, if you do decide to make new stuff, booties and mittens are always great.~

Woohoo! I have returned from my trip! Anyone have a chance to play around with my vendors mod?

Hoping it works well for everyone as it is my first mod ever!

Not sure what my next project is gonna be, maybe revisiting the diapered by default idea for NPCs, but for that I think I'm gonna make 3 different versions, one that diapers only female NPCs, one that diapers males, and one that adds padding to everyone!

Also means I need to find bottomless mods for men so I can test it. Anyone know any good mods for that purpose?

A deafening silence here, I guess...

I haven't gotten to see it personally yet, Drifterwolf.  You released on the exact day of my total-lack-of-time-season haha.  But welcome back, and I hope someone responds and that you continue to fiddle around with mods.  A release on a full page will always get more attention than a forum thread (43 pages in).

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with a race mod called Fennec where the pacifiers clip into their mouths. How would I go about fixing this?

Ah, this is the first I've heard of that mod.  It depends a little on how the race is coded.  I assume you've tried the Lykaios version.  You might also experiment with a female Lykaios .nif, overwriting another one and giving that a whirl, since the spacing is different from the male.   The last option isn't so bad if you know the tools: move it into place in Outfit Studio by also importing a Fennec Head as a reference and then export it without the reference.   You can modify the file in the Creation Kit as a proper Fennec version.