Hi lucia im attempting to make a new conversion for the latest up date, im doing uunp cause thats what i currently use, when im done im going to move on to your sissy mod, then when your onsies come out ill do them, but i got to do this one first wish me luck!

Awesome, Draco!  Good luck with it.  The sissies are going to be hard if you don't use a 3d modeling program, but maybe Outfit Studio's masking features will help you do the job.  Thanks for doing it.

Hi lucia im attempting to make a new conversion for the latest up date, im doing uunp cause thats what i currently use, when im done im going to move on to your sissy mod, then when your onsies come out ill do them, but i got to do this one first wish me luck!

Awesome, Draco!  Good luck with it.  The sissies are going to be hard if you don't use a 3d modeling program, but maybe Outfit Studio's masking features will help you do the job.  Thanks for doing it.

Yeah its not hard to use bodyslide outfit studio, its just time consuming, it may be a week before it gets done

Yeah its not hard to use bodyslide outfit studio, its just time consuming, it may be a week before it gets done

Status update, so the conversion is successful, but im haveing problems with textures, there not loading in game and I dont know why

Status update, so the conversion is successful, but im haveing problems with textures, there not loading in game and I dont know why 

Cool!   As for the trouble, here are things I'd check:

1) Assuming you didn't mess with the .esp at all. If you did, check the texture sets - see if they work in the CK.

2) Assuming you didn't mess with the textures at all.  If you did, make sure they're .dds and named the same.

3) So, I'm imagining that you're only getting flat purple textures?  Check the file structure.  The .esp is looking for something very specific.  Make sure all the names and locations line up, including the data folder and all subfolders.

4) If you're just checking with nifskope, it won't load textures if they're not in Skyrim's data folder somewhere. It might be okay in game.

My own progress was halted.  I might just have to release the sleeper version without the short sleeve version, and in UNP, for females and SOS for males. I'm getting this weird behavior (attached below) whenever I try to export from Outfit Studio (which was a workaround because Blender's current nif tools cannot successfully handle exports involving bodies).  It's been such a time sink. Too many dead ends, too many possible problems, and not enough time to troubleshoot them all.  It's still a fun sleeper without the short sleeve variant.

post-1104192-0-70271300-1501893562_thumb.png

Cool!   As for the trouble, here are things I'd check:

1) Assuming you didn't mess with the .esp at all. If you did, check the texture sets - see if they work in the CK.

2) Assuming you didn't mess with the textures at all.  If you did, make sure they're .dds and named the same.

3) So, I'm imagining that you're only getting flat purple textures?  Check the file structure.  The .esp is looking for something very specific.  Make sure all the names and locations line up, including the data folder and all subfolders.

4) If you're just checking with nifskope, it won't load textures if they're not in Skyrim's data folder somewhere. It might be okay in game.

My own progress was halted.  I might just have to release the sleeper version without the short sleeve version, and in UNP, for females and SOS for males. I'm getting this weird behavior (attached below) whenever I try to export from Outfit Studio (which was a workaround because Blender's current nif tools cannot successfully handle exports involving bodies).  It's been such a time sink. Too many dead ends, too many possible problems, and not enough time to troubleshoot them all.  It's still a fun sleeper without the short sleeve variant.

nice to see your chugging along too, yea i may have don goffed because i down loaded the cbbe version, and cbbe vs unp hdt, work diffrently

That. . . Looks like one hell of a wedgie, Lucia! Lol

I too have run into a major set back. Trying to open the diaper merchant mod now causes Creation Kit to CTD instantly. No idea what I borked, but I borked it good!

Luckily, I have a good idea where everything is supposed to be and how I want it to look. I'm choosing to look at this as an opportunity to make it a cleaner build rather than a crushing defeat.

Still miffed about it, but I will not surrender!

I too have run into a major set back. Trying to open the diaper merchant mod now causes Creation Kit to CTD instantly. No idea what I borked, but I borked it good!

Luckily, I have a good idea where everything is supposed to be and how I want it to look. I'm choosing to look at this as an opportunity to make it a cleaner build rather than a crushing defeat.

That's the spirit!  I've never made many world edits, but I bet if you made an esp with the most impact for fewest changes, it'd be a winner.  And yeah, that wedgie is something else, isn't it? lol

Is there any way you could patch 1.5 to SE? It seems very few mods here get ports to SE

Does it not work for SE?  I've gotten reports that 1.4 does, and 1.5 should be no different.  Let me know if it doesn't - most clothing mods work with no changes.

That's the spirit!  I've never made many world edits, but I bet if you made an esp with the most impact for fewest changes, it'd be a winner.  And yeah, that wedgie is something else, isn't it? lol

Is there any way you could patch 1.5 to SE? It seems very few mods here get ports to SE

Does it not work for SE?  I've gotten reports that 1.4 does, and 1.5 should be no different.  Let me know if it doesn't - most clothing mods work with no changes.

I installed over an older version, I'll uninstall and do it from the ground up. It was the crash-when-eqquiped bug

Apologize if this has been covered before, but I've spent a day on it to no avail. Any fix for diapers taking over armor in spite of not sharing slot 52?

Are you using DLSkyrim, PND, or both?

I installed over an older version, I'll uninstall and do it from the ground up. It was the crash-when-eqquiped bug

Please do - if you tell me that it's still happening, I'll download the SE CK and do the "save in SE's CK" quick fix to see if that can nail it down.

DLSkyrim and Secure only.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
DLSkyrim.esp=1
DLSecureSkyrim.esp=1
SissySuite.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Devious Devices - Equip.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1
ELFX - Hardcore.esp=1
ETaC - Complete.esp=1
ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1
sewersforthieves.esp=1
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp=1
ELFX - Weathers.esp=1
Immersive Whiterun.esp=1
Immersive Solstheim.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp=1
NerniesThiefPack.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp=1
Conjuration Defiled.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp=1

DLSkyrim and Secure only.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
DLSkyrim.esp=1
DLSecureSkyrim.esp=1
SissySuite.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
Devious Devices - Equip.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1
ELFX - Hardcore.esp=1
ETaC - Complete.esp=1
ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1
sewersforthieves.esp=1
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp=1
ELFX - Weathers.esp=1
Immersive Whiterun.esp=1
Immersive Solstheim.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp=1
NerniesThiefPack.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp=1
Conjuration Defiled.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp=1

Just so we're clear, do you mean that the diapers replace armor when you put them on?  The normal and expected behavior is that they will replace the armor if the armor also uses slot 52 and vice versa (unless you're locked in with secure of course...then you're stuck).  This is just how Skyrim handles equipment and can't be helped.  What you're saying is that the diapers will replace armor when equipped and when the armor isn't using slot 52?  If so, this isn't normal behavior.  Let's try some things.  You may have done some already in your own troubleshooting, but it's worth listing them anyway.

1. Use this mod to double check the conflict isn't a genuine conflict.  Diapers should only be taking up slot 52.  Armors take up more slots than you'd think sometimes.

2. Run LOOT to re-sort your mod order.

3. Annoying, but this is for science: start a game with only the required mods to see if you still get it.  If not, load half of your others back, and then half again, etc, until you get the conflict and isolate the problem.  Alternate Start makes life bearable here, with the AddItem mod.  Also check it with just DLSKyrim and just DLSecure to help isolate the problem.

4.  Obviously, using a mod manager will make this stuff a lot easier than not using one.  A lot of people who report problems here haven't been using one, and a reinstall using MO or NMM and a clean-up of the Skyrim folder will fix it and many other things.

I solved the nuclear wedgie issue, so there will be onesies as well as the sleepers I posted before (at least for women in UNPHDT, we'll see about the guys and other bodies).  She's so happy, see?

Good job Lucia. ^_^ 

I cant wait!  Your onesies are super cute.!! :lol:

Before my free time grinds to a halt, I wanted to put this here for those who follow the thread.  I'll upload it to the main page in a few days if there are no major errors.  It's a standalone mod, requiring UNPHDT, SOS, and the other stuff HDT needs.  I'm also working on DLSecure 1.5, though I'm slimming it down to the locking and chain models so that it's not such a colossus to mod and play with.

Description for the main page:

ABDL Suite

I've gotten a TON of requests for this, so I wanted to release this as soon as I could. This is a set of two constructable ABDL-inspired pieces of clothing, each in twelve shared textures. You get a super warm sleeper with open legs and a onesie (a sleeveless sleeper, really). This is a 'light' mod, in which I didn't have time to create a bunch of world objects or to obsess over weighting overly much, but if you're still reading, give 'em a look below and download! They're the perfect companion to DLSkyrim's pacifiers and diapers (though they have a built-in diaper already). Probably goes without saying, but the A in ABDL is adult. So that's who it's for.

ABDL Suite.rar

post-1104192-0-42024100-1502334104_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-42508700-1502334105_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-43906600-1502334106_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-44943300-1502334107_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-42016700-1502334108_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-41744900-1502334109_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-42152400-1502334110_thumb.jpg

post-1104192-0-43145700-1502334111_thumb.jpg

YAYS THERE HERE!!! :lol:

Good job Lucia Thank you for sharing,  These onesies are ssooo cute. :lol:

Your awesome! ^_^

Thanks much friend!

(and now it's on a new page.  Check a page back for the new onesies and sleepers lol.)

Very nice! I keep adding stuff like this to the diaper merchants' shops each time you release them. lol

I've been setting them up so sell a handful of random items from each set, and then a bunch of the materials needed to craft the specific ones you are after.

Everything is set to be random, aside from certain base crafting materials used to make any diaper, paci, and clothing.

Also, as an update to that project, I have it about 50-60% rebuilt. Hoping to have a file ready to upload very very soon. (Going on a 2 week long trip in a week and a half so I want to have it done before then)

My biggest concern at the moment is that I had to turn your mods into .esm to make mine dependant on them and I worry that this may cause issues down the road when people try to install my mod.

I'm really hoping that mods loaded by the game itself treat .esm and .esp files as the same thing, but something tells me that this is all just wishful thinking on my end. . .

Very nice! I keep adding stuff like this to the diaper merchants' shops each time you release them. lol

I've been setting them up so sell a handful of random items from each set, and then a bunch of the materials needed to craft the specific ones you are after.

Everything is set to be random, aside from certain base crafting materials used to make any diaper, paci, and clothing.

Also, as an update to that project, I have it about 50-60% rebuilt. Hoping to have a file ready to upload very very soon. (Going on a 2 week long trip in a week and a half so I want to have it done before then)

My biggest concern at the moment is that I had to turn your mods into .esm to make mine dependant on them and I worry that this may cause issues down the road when people try to install my mod.

I'm really hoping that mods loaded by the game itself treat .esm and .esp files as the same thing, but something tells me that this is all just wishful thinking on my end. . .

Glad to hear that you're making progress!  I don't think it will treat them the same, but when you're done, try to remove it as a master with TES5Edit.  I've had success with that.