Thanks to Exugen (who credits zenna11 for help), I've posted a port to Fallout 4 in the downloads area.  I believe it uses FO4's CBBE body, but please note that I can't so much as test it to see what's there, since I don't own FO4.

As for my work, you'll see a better, thicker model and 3-4 new textures in a few weeks, so stay tuned!

Hey anarky, cool mod!  Could you tell us what effects that would have beyond compatibility with K2NakedMage?  It may be appropriate anyway.  People would certainly be reacting to your character differently than simply wearing clothes.  :D

Smithnikov - they will be replaced by any equipment that takes up Item slot 52, so armors that replace it must be using that one for some reason.

Diapered - You're so welcome!  Glad I could help you keep true to your title hehe.

All my mod does is remove the 'ClothesBody' tag from all diapers. That does mean wearing only a diaper qualifies as naked :P. That also means it won't react with anything looking for the 'ClothesBody' tag and vise versa. I would hope the 'Hide diaper under clothing' effect isn't linked to that tag.

In addition to a few other simple ideas, I have been kicking around the idea of changing the 'Naked' dialogue to reference you being diapered ...

Smithnikov - they will be replaced by any equipment that takes up Item slot 52, so armors that replace it must be using that one for some reason.

If they are using SOS and are a male then SOS automatically adds slot 52 to armors to hide the schlong. You can go into the preferences of SOS and set that armor to show it and it won't block slot 52 anymore. Unfortunately that will only work with the player's armor.

Lucia, you should talk to the folks who made devious devices. This mod integrated with DD would be nice. Captured Dovahkin diaper slave.

Setting them up with DD functions can be easy or hard, depending on how you want to do it. Basically for this there are 2 ways to do it:

1- Easy way but with conflicts - Set them up as a belt but they will not be able to be used with an actual belt since they would be one. Would need some scripting done.

2- Hard way but with minimal conflicts - Set them up as a new device type so they would be compatible with other devices. Would take a bit more work to do but I did it for the catsuits and for hoods.

Another thing, using slot 52 and and using the DD for Him mod will cause conflicts as it adds slot 52 to the belts so the diapers would be unequipped.

If they are using SOS and are a male then SOS automatically adds slot 52 to armors to hide the schlong. You can go into the preferences of SOS and set that armor to show it and it won't block slot 52 anymore. Unfortunately that will only work with the player's armor.

Lucia, you should talk to the folks who made devious devices. This mod integrated with DD would be nice. Captured Dovahkin diaper slave.

Setting them up with DD functions can be easy or hard, depending on how you want to do it. Basically for this there are 2 ways to do it:

1- Easy way but with conflicts - Set them up as a belt but they will not be able to be used with an actual belt since they would be one. Would need some scripting done.

2- Hard way but with minimal conflicts - Set them up as a new device type so they would be compatible with other devices. Would take a bit more work to do but I did it for the catsuits and for hoods.

Another thing, using slot 52 and and using the DD for Him mod will cause conflicts as it adds slot 52 to the belts so the diapers would be unequipped.

Either way would be great. I don't really care about DD for Him, but I'm sure some people do.

It's an honor, Veladarius - DD is essential to my enjoyment of Skyrim, and I'd be happy to modify my files to make them more compatible.  Any scripting, though, is beyond me.  Belts are looking like they'd be better for integration than the underwear slot in general.  They'd clip horribly with both lol.  Anyone up for the scripting of 1 or 2 as quoted?  I could reward you by trying my hand at a texture, style, or body request.

Regarding DD for Him, I'd like to keep the spirit of an inclusive mod as much as I can, though I realize that it's a minority.  This whole mod is for a minority lol.

In other news, my normal 80 hour work weeks are down to 20 for a few weeks, so the factory continues. 

It's an honor, Veladarius - DD is essential to my enjoyment of Skyrim, and I'd be happy to modify my files to make them more compatible.  Any scripting, though, is beyond me.  Belts are looking like they'd be better for integration than the underwear slot in general.  They'd clip horribly with both lol.  Anyone up for the scripting of 1 or 2 as quoted?  I could reward you by trying my hand at a texture, style, or body request.

Regarding DD for Him, I'd like to keep the spirit of an inclusive mod as much as I can, though I realize that it's a minority.  This whole mod is for a minority lol.

In other news, my normal 80 hour work weeks are down to 20 for a few weeks, so the factory continues. 

#1 is very easy if set up as a belt, I have made dozens of them for CD and they are easy to do. They would be recognized by other mods as a belt and would be treated as such. The model could stay at slot 52 as well.

#2 is more difficult. 1st is the slot needs to change on the model. 2nd is if you want it to be compatible with DD for Him, just the player isn't much of an issue as you can just use the device hider but that does not work for npc's so something would need worked out, probably not an easy solution to it either. Basically the more you want to cover with this option the harder it is to do.

I am willing to help with this, just let me know.

#1 is very easy if set up as a belt, I have made dozens of them for CD and they are easy to do. They would be recognized by other mods as a belt and would be treated as such. The model could stay at slot 52 as well.

#2 is more difficult. 1st is the slot needs to change on the model. 2nd is if you want it to be compatible with DD for Him, just the player isn't much of an issue as you can just use the device hider but that does not work for npc's so something would need worked out, probably not an easy solution to it either. Basically the more you want to cover with this option the harder it is to do.

I am willing to help with this, just let me know.

In this case Veladrius, would you be willing to set diapers up to be recognized by DD as a belt?  #2 seems to ramp up the difficulty and for special cases, with which these would clip horribly anyway.  Also, can you tell me how to set up future meshes for the same (via naming or otherwise)?  I'm close on a new one.

Here is an esp with both locking and normal diapers: DLSecureSkyrim.esp

This requires DD Integration along with its requirements and the original Diaper Lovers mod for the models and textures (esp does not need to be active).

The items are set to use standard keys and any mods that grab items by keyword (a few but not many) will have a chance to use one of these since it is technically a belt. Since it is a belt it will hold plugs and do the other things the belts do.

Locking items are DL_Diaper<color><DDi extension>

To get the items via console just search for DL_Diaper to get a list of them.

Devious Devices items have 2 parts to each of them:

- Inventory Item: This is what shows up in player's inventory and contains the scripts for interacting with it.

- Script Instance (or Rendered) item: This is the part that has the models that show up on the character and has the keywords that make it function.

To make more of them you can copy an existing pair and make changes to them, it is the easiest way.

Script Instance part:

post-101267-0-98344900-1462893151_thumb.jpg

Just change the model to the new item and textures of the world model.

Inventory Part:

post-101267-0-02933600-1462893151_thumb.jpg

Change the name of the item, description and textures of the world model. I have not changed the descriptions of any of the items.

You will also need to change 2 properties in the script:

post-101267-0-13905000-1462893150_thumb.jpg

The property 'deviceInventory' should be set to the Inventory part

The property 'deviceRendered' should be set to the Script Instance part

The property 'deviceName' should already be changed if you copied one of the other items.

Thanks so much, Veladarius!  This is awesome!

Perhaps this calls for a visibly lockable model.

Something like the rubber pants that go over them with a lock on the waistband.

My thoughts exactly.  I think I saw a Blender tool for making chain...