• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2018 at 1:49 AM, JThor15 said:

Anyone know where jmenaru's hairs are from? I know he does a ton of custom stuff so that might be it, but if not, I'd love to know where I can get them. 

iSerpintine's as well.

(Images Snipped)

I dunno about the Third one... 

The First Two may be in the Skyrim version of KS Hairdos or in Apachii's hairs (It's a sims port, so one of those two most likely), I'm not sure since I don't fuck with them (do everything myself lol) ...

If not The First one is a conversion of Butterflysims 048 and the Second one is  Newsea J173 Sunshine from Sims 3. If you know what you're doing you can extract and convert pretty easily... 

On 6/19/2018 at 2:37 AM, Destynova99 said:

Does anyone know of any settlement furniture mods that add laundry items, specifically low-tech/unpowered alternatives? As in, not an electric washer and dryer, I know there's the Laundry Day mod that can be used for that. I'm looking for something more like a wash basin and wash board and a clothes line... something people would use to wash their clothes if they don't have electricity. They don't have to work to wash clothes... just for decorations. I prefer using as many low tech/unpowered alternatives in my settlements as possible, or to have the settlers build whatever they like with sim settlements. Laundry is just one of those background things I haven't found a solution to yet though. Any help is appreciated.

I'd like to know too...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EdinMG said:

Does anyone know what mod adds the navel piercing from the image below ?!?

Reveal hidden contents

39296295-1540057421.thumb.jpg.e5340ba6567fb35a7c021b0c03140744.jpg

It’s from this mod that is no longer available. If you can’t find it I can see if it’s still available on my HDD when I get home.

26 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

It’s from this mod that is no longer available. If you can’t find it I can see if it’s still available on my HDD when I get home.

Hot damn, I have this mod and didn't even knew I had it...\o/...thanks a lot for the answer mate, cheers... =D

P.S.: I have the version 5 of this mod but unless I'm mistaken, it seems to be missing something, I can see the recipes for Jewelries3/4/5, but not for Jewelries 1 and 2 ?

On 10/22/2018 at 7:11 PM, EdinMG said:

Here, look for the Titanfall 2 Pulse Blade Armor, but you need to create an account to be able to see all the sections, topics and whatnot.

Unless they've changed things since I looked which was admittedly a long time ago, doesn't it require "promotion". You have to be nominated for promotion  by a high ranking member then they review your posts to vote on whether to promote you or not though admin can veto and refuse promotion. They had a private section where only promoted members can access it, which is where most of the mods are. I believe it said most of the public section mods are crossposts from nexus or moddb while the majority of GUNetwork mods are private section only. I believe they wanted only people who have skills to create mods they want which would be exclusive to their site and most likely, getting promoted means agreeing to not upload mods elsewhere, theirs or yours  basically meaning your own content would be GUNetwork private exclusive. Basically an exclusive modding guild of sorts where you need to be pretty skilled in at least one area of modding to get accepted, at least on the level of being able to create a custom outfit, custom weapon, reasonably complex quests, reasonably complex scripts/F4SE code.

I cannot find the sticky topic about this on there anymore, I think it was called "The Membership Rankings System". Given that the topic seems to be gone it is possible that they got rid of this system. Or that it exists but is more secretive. I didn't pursue it since I am not a mod author and if I did become an author I don't wish to agree to not upload on LL since I believe in sharing.

I'm not talking about promotions or hidden topics or whatever, I never mentioned any of that, I'm talking about the normal armor and weapons public sections, nothing more nothing less. You still have to be a member to be able to see the public topics.

16 minutes ago, EdinMG said:

I'm not talking about promotions or hidden topics or whatever, I never mentioned any of that, I'm talking about the normal armor and weapons public sections, nothing more nothing less. You still have to be a member to be able to see the public topics.

OK good to know. I actually like that armor so I'll sign up to get it.