What mod is this? (Adult Edition)

anyone knows what face preset is this..i used translate on a dozen of links to see if he says but no luck..u can see the link to page in the image

Hey, I was looking at that site after seeing this post. If you go to the second page and click on the "more hairstyles-ciri lightning" link, there is a link to a face in the description. I checked it out. So, it looks like an earlier version of the one shown on the first page. Looks very similar, but the cheeks and eyes look way better in the pics on the first page. That, and the eyebrows are different. If you do check out that face preset, I recommend removing all the blush and eyeliner, that way you can actually see the resemblance. They one in the download has thick eyeliner and lots of blush, lol. Anyway, I would post the link, but I'm not too certain on the rules of that, so I just described where it is. But, it is on the site shown in your picture, just translate, click on "home", then hit the second page and it's toward the bottom of the ciri-lightning hairstyle link.

I hope this helps. And thanks for the post. I learned something new, lol

Hey guys ! Can help you help me to find this outfit ? :s

Thanks in advance :blush:

wowowo.jpg

Actually, I have my own question about this. What weapon is that?

I think it's just a modified gauss rifle with a silencer. I could be wrong but it looks like one

or what the body preset is good lord

I would guess it is Atomic Beauty  http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12406/?

Maybe with few tweaks

wowowo.jpg

I think it's just a modified gauss rifle with a silencer. I could be wrong but it looks like one

I would guess it is Atomic Beauty  http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12406/?

Maybe with few tweaks

yeah I think your right about Atomic beauty,thanks for the help

Where i can get that body ?

347505-1452501851.jpg

That is a Fallout New Vegas mod on Nexus and would be a great Synths replacer if there were a male version too.

Hum... well the texture quality, and the Boston background its clearly not New Vegas :P

But yeah it seem's this mod was on NV first.

Ya, figured that out after I finally had some time and remembered to install it and check it out. The one from the mod is OK, but nowhere near as good as your custom.

thanks! and holy cow, I can't believe I'm that blind. I checked that mod just a couple of days ago. How embarrassing lol

Thanks! And here's the link to the face preset.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8060/?#content

sorry to disappoint you but that face is not from that mod....its custom made by me. only the texture for pipers coat is from that mod

It's the tank attached to the chest piece of the Robot armor that comes on the Rust Devils in Automatron

wowowo.jpg

I have a question aswell. You guys know what backpack is that???

Hello!

Where can i get the black suit from the white hair girl?

Retexture for the Vaultsuit, also has a decent butt crack in the mesh/nif but yeah it is just one of the many vault suit retextures.

Also a Dark retexture for the leather armor pieces.

So search google (and or the nexus) for "Fallout 4 Vault Suit Retexture" and "Fallout 4 Leather Retexture" then hunt and find.

The mesh was probably done in Bodyslide to give it a nice ass crack, cause vanilla it has little to no ass crack.

Can anyone understand chinese? I can see it's possible to download this but I can't understand where to click

http://www.3dmgame.com/mj/201606/3567975.html

Below the 5th picture and directly below the " 简介:需要CBBE身形,支持防弹编织改造

The part that is Blue is the download link.  Below that link is an optional English translation for the esp.

tyvm nickolos, sorry asking that, but can you share the english esp? because i just cant download that, idk why.

Can anyone understand chinese? I can see it's possible to download this but I can't understand where to click

The part that is Blue is the download link.  Below that link is an optional English translation for the esp.

tyvm nickolos, sorry asking that, but can you share the english esp? because i just cant download that, idk why.

Yeah I can't seem to download either, I enter the verification code, the pop-up thing closes and then, nothing...

Google translate is your friend. If you click to download the english esp the page following says in chinese:

"Sorry, you are not logged in, you do not have permission to download this attachment"

wowowo.jpg

I actually would like to know what that tattoo is.