[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

Released Version 0.15

(download link in first post)

AATOFL_AemiOnMachineGif.gif

change log : 0.12 to 0.15

- added about 500 VN frames (story stuff)
- added some more clothings for Aemi
- fixed : if minihack game will be done two times in one run
- fixed : some technical things xD

Just a bit story progression (i deactivated the free roaming mode for now because it is not complete yet!)

(i need to include more devices for Vivian and Aemi..  and.. plugs.. and.. ahh damn)

unpacked and started playing and found a typo after reactivating the core there in one of the dialouge windows it says shiop instaid of ship will tell more if i find(but my english isnt'the best either as i'm dutch)

another clear typo i found in grammar(might have missed others or might not have)

Don't worry Aemi I reallys enjoying it.

i think "Don't worry Aemi I really am enjoying it" would be more accurate on grammar

later when moving about after the test the word "andoid" is called but i think it should be "android"

later when Aemi takes you to a private talk in the labs she says  "fetisch" instaid of "fetish"

when talking to vivian on your ship i saw "depents"  but it is "depends"

after the sleeping Vivian said "exitenz" and all i can assume is you meant "existence"

couldn't find others but hope these found ones help :)

tested it.

i not have finish it, just stopped when we make aemi to go to the ship the first time and ask her to sit (yup, i played small and needed to go).

i already can say this game is pretty good. nice sound and nice models, the story look good,i m curiousto see what going to happen in futur ^^

keep up ! its good for now ^^

Keep up your good work, cant wait for new updates! Do you plan to include some kind of mangamentsystem for the base? Like upgrading it and make it to some kind of brothle or just your personal cool home, ... . I would love to something like that. The story is great so far.

Keep up your good work, cant wait for new updates! Do you plan to include some kind of mangamentsystem for the base? Like upgrading it and make it to some kind of brothle or just your personal cool home, ... . I would love to something like that. The story is great so far.

Ahmm.. i am not a professional xD

I currently work on a little event based system with some variables here and there.

That means : in free romaning mode the girls will start events based on random things and some stats.

I thought about adding some upgrades to the weapons so the player gather some materials and ahmm.. attach a scope to some weapons or something else so the weapon can have some more attacks.

But i can only work on this game on weekends because i have to work so progress will be slow.

Mh.. management system for the base.. mh... this would collide with the positions of the vn events.. difficult topic.

(To be honest i though about a mechanic trap wich can be placed by the player so the girls will get trapped in it and... i really play to much devious devices... >.<)

Well, from what we've seen in the story, the management of the base would only be available as one of the last parts.

Because currently we are still in the process of taking over the station.

So Kerny still has quite some time to think about the possibilities.

Well, from what we've seen in the story, the management of the base would only be available as one of the last parts.

Because currently we are still in the process of taking over the station.

So Kerny still has quite some time to think about the possibilities.

Pleae have mercy with a hobby programmer like me .. i am such a noob ..

And.. uff.. you are speaking about  a really difficult topic right now.

I am afraid of the fact that the game  *could* be getting to big to handle all in one scene.

I mean mostly the technical issues not the gameplay one because if you use the highest grahpical setting the game already eats up about 5 .2 GB of RAM.. O.o

I could include somekind of base management but this will take a LOT of time  :(

And i need to create a special area for this because the positions of most events are absolute values not relative.

What i have planned so far in the future for the game is :

- A little free romaing mode with the girls. In this walk around mode you can speak a bit with the girls and you can find certain things like a.. belt.. and clothing and a other stuff

(Maybe.perhaps.. something to build and place yourself)

(yes i know i am bad in 3d modelling)

AATOFL%20AemiInChastityBraAndBelt.PNG

- Story progression (next section is hydroponic section wth biological problems and.. things)

AATOFL%20HydroponicSectionPrevPic.PNG

But this will take time becasue i still have my daily *normal* work to do :)

it looks great and glad it is natural air filtering in that base and not artificial(now hope Victor doesn't have bad hay-fever or hay-fever at all :P) and the free roam mode with stuff to find will be great as already is more exploration oriented than combat driven and tho the story says they don't want to lose battles doesn't mean the players wil let them win them :P(in the previous version i lost the second battle deliberately XD) and well wonder if it later will affect  the story if you keep losing battles.

Hey Kerny, be aware of the limitations you have, I find the base build suggestions fine, but not for this particular game, in my humble opinion I think it would be unwise to try to bite even more, you are a single developer, working alone on a big game already, don't try to expand even more, it could mean the end of what you already have.

We see games come and go everyday, but this game of yours is amazing, you have a nice story and amazing art, and for me the models are really neat, it's good to listen to suggestions, but you don't have to implement them all, just keep going on your own pace.

Cheers!

En.: I played through the current release. Realy, Realy nice. I realy love there the Story is going. Also i love the new clothing for Aemi. I think this is going to become my favorit 18+ game. Keep up the Realy good work.

Question: Are you still planig to put up a Patreoncampain or something like that? I think there would be several players who like to suport you a little.

---------------------------

De: Ich habe gerade die aktuelle Version durchgespielt. Einfach nur nice. Die Story geht in eine Super Richtung. Die Kleidung sieht (auch wenn du behaubtest, dass du nicht gut in sowas bist), super aus. Das Spiel wird wohl mein neues Lieblings18+spiel werden. Ich freu mich schon auf das nächste Update.

Frage: Was ist aus dem Gedanken der Patreoncampanie geworden? Hast du das verworfen? Ich denke es gibt einige Spieler die dich gerne etwas unterstützen würden.

En.: I played through the current release. Realy, Realy nice. I realy love there the Story is going. Also i love the new clothing for Aemi. I think this is going to become my favorit 18+ game. Keep up the Realy good work.

Question: Are you still planig to put up a Patreoncampain or something like that? I think there would be several players who like to suport you a little.

---------------------------

De: Ich habe gerade die aktuelle Version durchgespielt. Einfach nur nice. Die Story geht in eine Super Richtung. Die Kleidung sieht (auch wenn du behaubtest, dass du nicht gut in sowas bist), super aus. Das Spiel wird wohl mein neues Lieblings18+spiel werden. Ich freu mich schon auf das nächste Update.

Frage: Was ist aus dem Gedanken der Patreoncampanie geworden? Hast du das verworfen? Ich denke es gibt einige Spieler die dich gerne etwas unterstützen würden.

As long as i have my normal work i don't plan to open a patreon campaign since i can afford new 3d assets from my own money.

It is still just a hobby nothing more.

Maybe later ^_^

PS next update could take a while because i can only work on weekends on this game.

What are your focus in this game ? Graphic, Sex or Story ?

I think you had to focus on one thing, unless you add more work force.

Ahmm.. my focus. uff.. I think i want it to be more story based with a lot of kuddeling xD

The patreon is a good idea. Have you posted about the game elsewhere like www.undertow.club or on hentai-foundry?

I only ask because you might get more support for your patreon or if you are looking to create a team to produce the game etc.

No , i did not posted this game on Undertow or hentai-foundry  ( Maybe i should , i don't know ? )

And currently i don't plan a patreon campaign since i can afford new 3d stuff from my normal work :)

To be honest : i am glad that my game isn't ignored like in other forums this is giving me currently much mental support :D

I agree with MonekyShoulder, you should definitly post it in some other forums, I am sure that it would reach more potential players, who maybe can support you with ideas or even help you by working on your game.

I agree with MonekyShoulder, you should definitly post it in some other forums, I am sure that it would reach more potential players, who maybe can support you with ideas or even help you by working on your game.

undertow is what became of gamevixenzone so you should get some support there.

Okay okay.. but .. later :)

I need to work a bit more on the game ( i really need to work on the mini free roamin update)

Hey Kerny, first of all, thanks for thinking with your brain and not your wallet, as you have said your time is short, and patreon would need more work than you have time to do, putting stress where there's none, but I guess there's no harm putting a place for people who wants to tip you.

Look at Akabur for an example: https://www.patreon.com/akabur?ty=h he has a page with no goals, no objectives, and no extra work to please the patrons, but it works as a tip jar, IF anyone wants to help, there's a place for it, but this means 0 stress for him, as no one is entitled to anything.

Just don't burn out, we are happy to have you around, and again thanks for the work done.

Could you make non MEGA download links ? Maybe upload it to Torrent ?

For technical reason, my MEGA are shared ... and definitely I don't want people to know I download S-game.

For more than 1Gb, you cannot download it via browser.

Uff.. for torrent i would have to share it via my internet connection and.. ahm.. yes.. slow.. xD

Is there another hoster i could use ?

Hey Kerny, first of all, thanks for thinking with your brain and not your wallet, as you have said your time is short, and patreon would need more work than you have time to do, putting stress where there's none, but I guess there's no harm putting a place for people who wants to tip you.

Look at Akabur for an example: https://www.patreon.com/akabur?ty=h he has a page with no goals, no objectives, and no extra work to please the patrons, but it works as a tip jar, IF anyone wants to help, there's a place for it, but this means 0 stress for him, as no one is entitled to anything.

Just don't burn out, we are happy to have you around, and again thanks for the work done.

Please have mercy!

It is just a hobby nothing more and as long as i have my normal work i want to make it on my own.

I think i will follow the advise from *MonkeyShoulder* and post my game on undertow and.. agmm hentai-foundry but ...later :)

Please have mercy!

It is just a hobby nothing more and as long as i have my normal work i want to make it on my own.

I think i will follow the advise from *MonkeyShoulder* and post my game on undertow and.. agmm hentai-foundry but ...later :)

Sorry, it was not my intention to come out as rude or anything... Just my two cents :)

And if I'm not mistaken, undertow rules asks for credits if you put a post there with your game, you might check that out.

And btw, if you need I could upload to a torrent, I have at least 400kb/s of upload speed alone, I guess with some seeds we could be coming at nice speeds for everyone, but again, if there's someone else with better speeds just come along.

Could you make non MEGA download links ? Maybe upload it to Torrent ?

For technical reason, my MEGA are shared ... and definitely I don't want people to know I download S-game.

For more than 1Gb, you cannot download it via browser.

i downloaded it in my browser