[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

Habe einige Stellen gefunden wo das steht.

https://mega.nz/#!r4w1gCzD!nWPP9Eg5ejXt8uznSr0vC5mAcpAG_9dQrnZjLOD1zeQ

Dank dir hab da auch was gefunden :

GameWon

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

NullReferenceException

at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.GUITexture.INTERNAL_get_color (UnityEngine.Color&) <0x0007b>

at UnityEngine.GUITexture.get_color () <0x00035>

at (wrapper dynamic-method) UnityEngine.GUITexture.GUITexture$get_color$ (object,object[]) <0x00044>

at Boo.Lang.Runtime.RuntimeServices.GetProperty (object,string) <0x000da>

at UnityScript.Lang.UnityRuntimeServices.GetProperty (object,string) <0x00041>

at HackeventHandler/$InfestServerWithEnemyAI$1732/$.MoveNext () <0x00933>

Es scheint so als habe die function versucht auf ein object zuzugreifen das nicht mehr exestiert nachdem du das spiel gewonnen hast.

Hoffe ich hab den fehler mit ein paar zeilen im code beheben können.

(aber implementiert ist das erst in meiner dev version nicht in der build version!)

This is definitely a game i would support... so get it out there so it can grow

First i need a bit more story because currently there isn't much :)

I'm glad you selected us to be beta testers, I'm watching closely the development of this game, hope to see its completion, just keep up the good work you've been doing.

Awesome game. You really have talent. Imho this game is already at least as good as most games Illusion publishes.

Thank you xD

..but what i do is mostly straight forward and in illusion games you still have better character costumizations.

(I do not have the time to generate morphing clothes who always fits the body)

like the game sofar and hope later more outfits come for the ladies(really would love some gloves(tho android arms on Aemi for me it gives a delish glove vibe :P) and also hope later i game you can convince the ladies to stop putting clothes back on XD

like the game sofar and hope later more outfits come for the ladies(really would love some gloves(tho android arms on Aemi for me it gives a delish glove vibe :P) and also hope later i game you can convince the ladies to stop putting clothes back on XD

Gloves ahmm... guess that isn't a big problem.

For the clothing stuff : i can use many things since i have a daz3d license and much stuff buyed on daz3d.

I already implemented some stuff but you can not access it with the current release version.

Unfortunatelyi can not do a 1:1 conversation to the game since most of the clothes have soooo muuccchhhh polygons it would burn your graphic card.

I wanted it that in free roaming mode you are able to search for clothes and naughty tools for the girls.

But.. that's for later now i have to create a new section of the base :)

Awesome game. You really have talent. Imho this game is already at least as good as most games Illusion publishes.

Thank you xD

..but what i do is mostly straight forward and in illusion games you still have better character costumizations.

(I do not have the time to generate morphing clothes who always fits the body)

Yes but you have gameplay, which most illusion games either completely lack or suck at. Sexy beach premium resort was a nice try, and artificial academy 1/2 have gameplay, but apart from that they are just poser games.

I may be a minority, but i love gameplay in adult games.

To be honest i really was getting into this game but then i ran into the hacking part and couldn't figure it out.  Not a big one for puzzles especially cryptic puzzles with no explanation that would take me hours to figure out.

My advice is if your going to make a sexual adventure leave out the impossible hacking puzzles or at least make them skippable somehow

To be honest i really was getting into this game but then i ran into the hacking part and couldn't figure it out.  Not a big one for puzzles especially cryptic puzzles with no explanation that would take me hours to figure out.

My advice is if your going to make a sexual adventure leave out the impossible hacking puzzles or at least make them skippable somehow

You can skip them with Ctrl + W (infact.. all minigames in this game can be skipped with this :)

It.. was mentioned in the readme.txt as well... xD

Oh my.. development eats time.. much time..

Currently i am still working on the story and on some devices...AATOFL_VorschauPic_MechanicHorse.PNG

Anyway my vacation is over pretty soon so i think i can only work on weekends on this.

The next update (Hope i can upload this soon) will end in a little free roaming mode. and then you find certain things for the girls... (srsly.. i played too much devious devices).

Currently i am still working on the story and on some devices...AATOFL_VorschauPic_MechanicHorse.PNG

Anyway my vacation is over pretty soon so i think i can only work on weekends on this.

The next update (Hope i can upload this soon) will end in a little free roaming mode. and then you find certain things for the girls... (srsly.. i played too much devious devices).

Trust me, your game has lots of potential. If possible, why not make a mind control collar at free roaming mode? it can bring many fun to play with.

Trust me, your game has lots of potential. If possible, why not make a mind control collar at free roaming mode? it can bring many fun to play with.

A mind control collar ?

How should this thing work  ? i mean... just telling them to use this and that ?

Maybe a little side quest to get some kind of "free will dampening serum", made of nanobots with the exclusive intent to make android girls more cooperative :P

But this would be nice for the free roam mode, for the story progression I don't know how it would impact both of the women.

Just a quick point, but if you could toss in a patch notes section so when you update we can know what to look out for would be great ^.^ 

I try to include one :)

But first i have to make a new update.

Just a quick point, but if you could toss in a patch notes section so when you update we can know what to look out for would be great ^.^

Patiently waiting for the next update.

You said that your vacation time is over now.

Does that mean from work, or university?

Patiently waiting for the next update.

You said that your vacation time is over now.

Does that mean from work, or university?

I have to work again :(

So i can only work on this game during weekends :((

I hope i can make a story update this weekend.

This game is great... I don't have much money to support, but I would totally do a 1$ a month on patreon for this.

I downloaded today and I'm stuck at the 2nd hacking mini game (the one where I'm trying to access the reactor while the drone is distracted with my error I caused on the water pump).

I have all nodes green including the 7 mainframe nodes and the 2 nodes at the top and bottom.  I'm not detected by security at all at this point... but I don't know how to progress.  On the first mini game it was done after I captured the top and bottom nodes.  Do I have a glitch or does this just represent the end of the current release?

This game is great... I don't have much money to support, but I would totally do a 1$ a month on patreon for this.

I downloaded today and I'm stuck at the 2nd hacking mini game (the one where I'm trying to access the reactor while the drone is distracted with my error I caused on the water pump).

I have all nodes green including the 7 mainframe nodes and the 2 nodes at the top and bottom.  I'm not detected by security at all at this point... but I don't know how to progress.  On the first mini game it was done after I captured the top and bottom nodes.  Do I have a glitch or does this just represent the end of the current release?

Mh.. sounds like you detected a bug.

(you can win the mini hack game by useing ctrl+W btw)

Did you played through the game in one run or did you loaded it at one point ?

EDIT : I tried to do this minigame two times and the second time it does not trigger the win event. Guess i have to make a bit more debugging before i can release the update xD

Thanks for finding the bug!