[WIP] Naxxramas in Skyrim: Shadow of the Necropolis

ScarletPox

Well, losing the files is a massive setback. I'll have to continue with it at some point, but without anyone else helping with getting the models and other stuff for the mod, it's going to be really difficult even with everything getting built back up again. Scripting is hard.

Ok, today I officially started work on the mod again after a very long break from it. I had to get over the loss of progress thanks to the Hard Drive failure, but now I'm in the process of building everything back up from the older version.

So stay tuned for updates, my few followers, lol.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Couple of things:

First of all, I did give up on this mod for a variety of reasons. However, someone has come along and offered to help, so I'm probably going to start working on it again.

Secondly, it's not really easy when you're doing it on your own. I can't script or import models etc. That was one of the reasons I gave up before - the lack of support.

I mean I know it probably looks easy to you but modding is hard work and you only get it done if you commit and work for it.

Archived