Deviously Cursed Loot - Ustolf's Mansion Broken - HELP please!

I believe the boots are supposed to be in a container just next to the cage, but the DCL thread suggests ithe container doesn't always spawn. It never appeared for me, so I used the "add item menu tool" mod to manually add them, which let the quest progress.

Thanks for the info, definitely didn't spawn, but I didn't have the add items equipped, that was in the chest. probably due to my hardcore settings

No matter I know it wasn't me, at least I was not just missinmg the obvious. I'll ust start again and see if it shows up.

Add item menu tool is a mod, it allows you to search your installed mods by keywords and then add items to your inventory without having to use the console. With dozens of armour mods it saves so much time, rather than "player.additem 0343894984 etc for every piece :)

Hope you get past it.

• 2 years later...

Kind of old thread, but coming to the same issue about not finding boots with DCUR at Skyrim SE. There is no container next to cage in first floor, besides she tells to look for items upstairs. To add 'Obsidian Slave Boots', command is:

player.additem 320766cc 1

( found with: help obsidian )

• 1 year later...

So, this is about two years later and I'm having the same problem. No Slave boots. At least I know that I'm not crazy now. I spent two hours going through that stupid house looking for them. I turned over every basket and emptied every damn shelf to see if they were hidden somewhere. Turns out the container didn't spawn. BUT, I still can't get them as the code above doesn't work. It doesn't recognize the object ID.  Any solution to help get these elusive boots?

6 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

So, this is about two years later and I'm having the same problem. No Slave boots. At least I know that I'm not crazy now. I spent two hours going through that stupid house looking for them. I turned over every basket and emptied every damn shelf to see if they were hidden somewhere. Turns out the container didn't spawn. BUT, I still can't get them as the code above doesn't work. It doesn't recognize the object ID.  Any solution to help get these elusive boots?

I wound up fixing it with the above mentioned Add Item Menu Mod. That thing will be quite useful, I think.

• 1 month later...

I stumbled across this posts because the slave boots didn't show up as well. So I followed your advice and got the Add Item Menu Mod. So far so well. I could add the slave boots to my inventory using that mod and equip them. So that objective is done. I went and gathered all the other things (piercings, etc) but after that I couldn't continue the quest. There was no one I could talk to, I couldn't get Kayleigh's chastity key and so on. I tried to save and reload, reload older savestates and started the quest multiple times, with the same char and with creating a new character. Still the same issue. I get no errors, nothing.
Is there any way to let the quest continue manually, like a console command or something like that? 
Help would be appreciated, thanks in advance 

• 6 months later...
On 7/27/2020 at 4:48 AM, 0feed0me0 said:

I stumbled across this posts because the slave boots didn't show up as well. So I followed your advice and got the Add Item Menu Mod. So far so well. I could add the slave boots to my inventory using that mod and equip them. So that objective is done. I went and gathered all the other things (piercings, etc) but after that I couldn't continue the quest. There was no one I could talk to, I couldn't get Kayleigh's chastity key and so on. I tried to save and reload, reload older savestates and started the quest multiple times, with the same char and with creating a new character. Still the same issue. I get no errors, nothing.
Is there any way to let the quest continue manually, like a console command or something like that? 

bump... same problem here. I found all four items normally without console commands but I have the same problem... after equipping all four items there is no one to talk to and no new tasks in quest log... any advice what could be wrong? thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 7/26/2020 at 10:48 PM, 0feed0me0 said:

To get the story to progress you have to make sure the other pieces are actually locked on you and not just equipped from the container they were in.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm actually stuck in this mission (again).
I equipped all the items, locked them on, I see every quest item completed popping up, but no following quest item to talk to talk to Ingar again.
I can't find the quest name with the 'showquesttargets' command, so I can't force-start the next quest item.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Iam stuck at this part too... i did found all pieces in the "normal" way.... but i noticed for some reason my pussy piercing isnt really registering.... it said it got locked but its not... it just goes off when clicking on it in my inventory and not even showing up visually at all.... not sure if that has to do with it and what even is causing it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue with the leon quest where after finding items the quest wont progress. And seems that the vagina piercings do not work, just like Azunia describes above.

Not sure how safe it is (save before trying), but I was able to advance the quest considerably by just completing it. The quest scripts do then still work even if the quest has been completed. If you do "help leon" in console, you can find out the quest ID. You can then use "completequest <questid>" in console. After that I was able to talk to the NPCs in the cellar and move forward. I am quite sure part of the quest was skipped though. If this does not work, then trying the other quest commands to try advance the stages and so might work. I may have tried advancing the quest to 120 or 130 or 140 stage, which might have skipped to the next part where I was able to just talk to the NPCs. I assume quest scripts just look at the stage and enable options in the menus based on that.