Private Needs Discreet Overhaul Patch?

Why is this happening.

Is there an english version of this I can download? Puddles are something this mod needed.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58638-private-needs-discreet-overhaul-patch/?p=1561454

@JonathanLS ^ Download my repack from this post. I've applied the patch & everything. Instructions are in the post, and if it doesn't work, you have everything you need to troubleshoot it there.ç

If you're more of a technical kinda guy: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58638-private-needs-discreet-overhaul-patch/?p=1560060

That's the guide to apply the patch yourself from scratch.

What is the PND-KNN wash patch?

Anyway thanks for the repack.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52269/?

it's to be used with that mod^

What it add exactly ? And it is better than Private Needs alpha 4.0 ?

It's just an upgraded version of PND 1.8. 

Nothing more.

Thanks for the answer Trainee, but whats new ? Just bugs fix ?

i'd like to know too. i've been using 1.8 for 2 years and it's always had puddles.

so what EXACTLY does the Japanese patch do?

What is the PND-KNN wash patch?

Anyway thanks for the repack.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52269/?

it's to be used with that mod^

What it add exactly ? And it is better than Private Needs alpha 4.0 ?

It's just an upgraded version of PND 1.8. 

Nothing more.

Thanks for the answer Trainee, but whats new ? Just bugs fix ?

i'd like to know too. i've been using 1.8 for 2 years and it's always had puddles.

so what EXACTLY does the Japanese patch do?

I doubt anyone will be able to tell you. My guess is he fixed some things?

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the readme part with new features.
I won't guarantee it's 100% correct but I tried to make the best out of what I understood.

Since I neither used PND nor this overhaul I'm not sure if the changes make sense as I assumed some parts in there on my own.

I used the readme from the website as I didn't yet download this. Hope it was identical. :)

• Pee of women now uses a better and parabolic trajectory.
  • Not sure with the next one... but I think puddles now also appear on wet surfaces.
  • The maximom time for peeing and defecation is increased from 200 to 300 seconds.
  • I think the next means that the facial expression variations were increased from 5 to 17.
  • Maximum defecation time changed from 30 to 60 seconds.
  • Undress Slots expanded to 61. (And something about Preset C and D being somewhat limited my MCMs maximum registration I think... didn't really get that that one.^^)
  • Prevents this mod from working during combat (for player and npc).
  • Stops the mod when player or npc engages combat.
  • Prevents this mod from working during Sexlab animations
  • Pee Position are now separated into standing and squatting. So you will no longer have random standing/squatting mix.
    Same goes for defecation. Animations are bz Leito.
  • Peeing sound was placed into "Sound/Fx/PND/pee.wav" so you can change it to your liking. I think the next means you can now have three random different kinds of poo instead of just one. I guess this means 3 models for turds.
  • Stop Hotkey for the player.
  • Force NPC hotkey
  • Next is... a facial expression for when the npc declines a forced urination/defication.
    Not sure how forced "forced" is. :) I never played this sorry.
  • Possibility to change the npcs look during urination/defication. (I guess clothes.. not sure though)
  • Eating poop adds a reduced bodily strength effect. (Not sure if this can be disabled or always happens.)
  • Bugfix for female npcs with SOS that occured if they undressed too slow.
  • Bugfix for player that resulted in no clothes after bathing.
  • Bugfix for missing sound during defecation.
  • Bugfix for something with npc hygene. Not sure sorry.
  • Bugfix for somthing with arrows during a motion that'd result in funny conditions.
  • Japanese MCM menu

If your Japanese is better and you saw mistakes, please feel free to point them out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
● PND Overhaul Vol3 (Script Extension) Contents ripped from translated google
  • Add a request choice of each action in the conversation of the NPC (main set: Add the act request choices in conversation)
  • Add the probability setting function of the time of action request of conversation
  • Add each voice to conversational speech acts request to the general NPC
  • Add a custom voice to conversational speech acts request to Serana
  • Add the duration random configuration of each act
  • Can be set to change at any time undressing Set / player setting · NPC animation set of NPC due to the conversation function
  • Modified to remove the poop in the cell at the time of automatic cleaning function execution from the erased (not shown) in the save data as well as to
  • Adjust the firing position of the pee of man to the position of the penis
  • Fine-tune the water reservoir position of pee of men and women
  • Modify an existing problem that poses after urination in some Standing tion pose not released of man
  • Fixed a bug that part of the location was not able to determine correctly if you have a high set in the hygiene concept
  • Optimization of other scripts
  • When you turn on the duration random function player of action time every time is random, it will be each of the act time even if a plurality of the NPC have committed an act at the same time look natural becomes sparse.

I have no clue what the password is so I can't test if it works with the non-jap version. in order for it to work you unpack both and apply. technically all you need is 1.8.1 and vol 3 (it has both vol 1+2 included in it) both unzipped, add the content from vol3 to 1.8.1, delete the interface or just the Japanese text file inside the interface\translation folder and then pack up the content into a zip then your done .

logically the added menu values could work, only problem I see is people would have no idea what it does. the voices for the requests would be in Japanese and the text for the conversation will be unable to be understandable. though I see it humorous of asking an npc to do something and not knowing what asked them to do

A new patch of Vol3 is perfect work :)
If you want to English version remove the translation folder.
However, i can't be publish the password here, because author said in the readme "Don't publish the password and redistribute".
But password is really simple.
This is all I can tell you.

... I did use the correct password but between patches I changed back to English and I needed to change it back *facepalm*.

don't want to get in trouble but make sure your computer can enter the password as Japanese symbols and here's a pointer in the right direction for those that are stumped

translating the comments will point you the right way.

• 4 weeks later...

Non japanese speakers here will have a crap ton of issues with extracting the files, cut them some slack with the password.

The password for previous versions were:

The password for the Vampire version is 排泄

The password for the other version is おしっこ

I assume they are stil the same.

Just copy paste, make sure there are no spaces in front or at the end.

You need to set your system LOCALE (which is NOT interface langage, so you CAN leave your PC in english letters) in Japanese to extract files with japanese characters correctly with 7zip. Otherwise they will extract as "squares", unrecognized characters.

OR, you can try running 7zip in applocale (get the version on HONGFIRE called "HONGFIRE APPLOCALE), it adds the option on right click menu) and navigate to your 7zip file via the interface, but I find this method sloppy and it doesn't always have great results. I'd say 90% of the time, with the odd hiccup and it doesn't work.

I'm not as fluent as the other guy in Japanese so I can't really help on that hand. However anything technical with Japanese in it? I can.

As other people explained, don't patch in the langage files/folder and the mod will remain in english.

• 2 weeks later...

the password for vol.3 is "紳士". i dont know jap, bruteforced it .

Total passwords: n/a
Total time: 32s 453ms 
Average speed (passwords per second): n/a
Password for this file: 紳士
Password in HEX: 7d33 58eb 

From the author

"[Warning]
Do not publish the password and redistribute this patch.
If found publish the password or redistribute, next time to stop the publication of the all patchs."

If the author doesnt want ppl to share pwds please dont make life impossible for foreign ppl who cannot read japanese. Translators jap=>eng just vomit gibberish non sense
The original mod is password free and available to everyone
  • 2 months later...

Can someone upload the newest version here? The author's website seems to block not only US connections but also any VPN I try. sigh.. this author is really pissing me off. EDIT: It was my adblock.

He removed the downloads from his site. :| This is ridiculous. What kind of mod author doesn't want attention?!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...