Jump to content
Guest

[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Kinky World

Recommended Posts

I can not get your animations to work at all.... the game shows me the options and will even "work" but the 2 sims just stand occupying the same space not doing anything at all. >:( I haven't had any issues with Amra72 or Oniki's base animations...never been able to get the furniture to let me do anything except lock the sims into the piece...no other interactions are valid....why is this happening?

Share this post


Link to post

Why is it when I download Amra72's animations it downloads as an actual Zipfile but with yours it's some kind of media/video file? I have the hardest time getting your animations to work in game, they game lets me select them but the Sims just stand there occupying the same space.

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/22/2018 at 8:09 AM, AmyPond2243 said:

I can not get your animations to work at all.... the game shows me the options and will even "work" but the 2 sims just stand occupying the same space not doing anything at all. ? I haven't had any issues with Amra72 or Oniki's base animations...never been able to get the furniture to let me do anything except lock the sims into the piece...no other interactions are valid....why is this happening?

Apparently the creator has abandoned this page...over a month and not a single response. Bad enough this file seems to be wrong (it will not download as a Zip-file, only as a media file and I still have the issues I listed above)

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/24/2018 at 3:45 PM, AmyPond2243 said:

Apparently the creator has abandoned this page...over a month and not a single response. Bad enough this file seems to be wrong (it will not download as a Zip-file, only as a media file and I still have the issues I listed above)

I tested it for you and they roll out as .package files for me..
I'm using WinRar to unpack. And i got them from clicking the green bar 'View File' all the way at the top.
No idea what is going wrong on your side.

Share this post


Link to post

Well , You have all some problem with L666 animations.

 

So , i decided to offer you a big Gift !!!  I was a Patreon's members of L666. Today L666 has disaspeared without any reason ?

 

I offer you the Latest Patreon version of these animations  ;)

 

Original files :

 

KW_L666_Animations_V-19.rar

 

Code for Kinky world : kw_l666_animations

 

KW_L666_Kinky_Animations_V-15.rar

 

Code for kinky world : kw_l666_kinky_animations

 

KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations_V-3.rar

 

Code for kinky world : kw_l666_rapebdsm_animations

 

All animations bugs fixed : Original files have many bugs , wrong ID , wrong partnairs , wrong location

 

L666 xml fix v19.7z

 

You can replace the original files by these one for better game play in kinky world

 

Another little gift :  one animation of l666 fixed by Oniki kay.

 

L666 bondage frame Animation was bugued , too much frame in the animation , Oniki kay use blender to fix it

 

So you must use S3PE to edit kw_l666_kinky_animations.package and you search this key and replace it by this one ...

 

S3_6B20C4F3_00000000_22B86BAE90DD31BA_a_L666_standsdoggycrossA_01CLIP.rar

 

After replace it , save the package ( not Save As) , that's All ;)

 

Enjoy :D

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
1 hour ago, megaperle said:

Another little gift :  one animation of l666 fixed by Oniki kay.

 

L666 bondage frame Animation was bugued , too much frame in the animation , Oniki kay use blender to fix it

 

So you must use S3PE to edit kw_l666_animations.package and you search this key and replace it by this one ...

 

S3_6B20C4F3_00000000_22B86BAE90DD31BA_a_L666_standsdoggycrossA_01CLIP.rar

 

After replace it , save the package ( not Save As) , that's All ;)

 

Enjoy :D

 

 

 

Thanks but I think the bondage frame animations are in L666's KW Kinky Animations.

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, namaradus said:

Thanks but I think the bondage frame animations are in L666's KW Kinky Animations.

Ohh , ooppss XD my Bad ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/22/2018 at 11:09 AM, AmyPond2243 said:

I can not get your animations to work at all.... the game shows me the options and will even "work" but the 2 sims just stand occupying the same space not doing anything at all. ? I haven't had any issues with Amra72 or Oniki's base animations...never been able to get the furniture to let me do anything except lock the sims into the piece...no other interactions are valid....why is this happening?

Same here...

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, bobhiller13 said:

Same here...

Look at my post June 20 ...

 

All animations bugs fixed : Original files have many bugs , wrong ID , wrong partnairs , wrong location

 

L666 xml fix v19.7z

 

You can replace the original files by these one for better game play in kinky world

 

Share this post


Link to post

It's very bad when they throw us and do not give the source to anyone! I think those wishing to borrow the project were found...

 

Onika also wants to resign((

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, sim333 said:

It's very bad when they throw us and do not give the source to anyone! I think those wishing to borrow the project were found...

 

Onika also wants to resign((

L666 stoped animations and Update without any reason for we since many month. No one know the reason !

 

Oniki isn't resigned , she work hard on 2 projects , she is very busy.

 

First , she keeps  his kinky world !

 

Secondly , she work on his first real game called at  this time "Kinky Tales" .

 

Thirdly , it's vacation time .... ;)

 

So , Patience ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post

Jolly Yuletide & Happy New Year 2019 ??❤️  Miss you so much, and hope all is well my friend,  lots of love ?

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/20/2018 at 2:24 AM, Angelus75 said:

Well , You have all some problem with L666 animations.

 

So , i decided to offer you a big Gift !!!  I was a Patreon's members of L666. Today L666 has disaspeared without any reason ?

 

I offer you the Latest Patreon version of these animations  ;)

 

Original files :

 

KW_L666_Animations_V-19.rar

 

Code for Kinky world : kw_l666_animations

 

KW_L666_Kinky_Animations_V-15.rar

 

Code for kinky world : kw_l666_kinky_animations

 

KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations_V-3.rar

 

Code for kinky world : kw_l666_rapebdsm_animations

 

All animations bugs fixed : Original files have many bugs , wrong ID , wrong partnairs , wrong location

 

L666 xml fix v19.7z

 

You can replace the original files by these one for better game play in kinky world

 

Another little gift :  one animation of l666 fixed by Oniki kay.

 

L666 bondage frame Animation was bugued , too much frame in the animation , Oniki kay use blender to fix it

 

So you must use S3PE to edit kw_l666_kinky_animations.package and you search this key and replace it by this one ...

 

S3_6B20C4F3_00000000_22B86BAE90DD31BA_a_L666_standsdoggycrossA_01CLIP.rar

 

After replace it , save the package ( not Save As) , that's All ;)

 

Enjoy :D

So, I should delete all of the L666 files and download what you uploaded (L666 xml fix v19), right?

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, jenyeah said:

So, I should delete all of the L666 files and download what you uploaded (L666 xml fix v19), right?

Hi , YES , just replace the files  ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

Hi , YES , just replace the files  ;)

 

Oh ok.

Wait a sec, then something is bothering me.

If i delete everything that is from L666 files, it will delete all of file that says KW.

And the file you uploaded only includes OKW.

That is what made me confuse.

I should only delete OKW from what I have, right?

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, jenyeah said:

Oh ok.

Wait a sec, then something is bothering me.

If i delete everything that is from L666 files, it will delete all of file that says KW.

And the file you uploaded only includes OKW.

That is what made me confuse.

I should only delete OKW from what I have, right?

kw files are the animations , don't delete  ;)

Okw files contains all stbl files for traduction and contains xml file for working with the mod. Some xml files have some bugs (wrong ID , wrong location , wrong partners) and  these file l666 xml fix v19 contains the right xml for the animations.

 

So you must replace only OKW files  ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Angelus75 said:

kw files are the animations , don't delete  ;)

Okw files contains all stbl files for traduction and contains xml file for working with the mod. Some xml files have some bugs (wrong ID , wrong location , wrong partners) and  these file l666 xml fix v19 contains the right xml for the animations.

 

So you must replace only OKW files  ;)

 

Oh, ok, cool.

Thanks for reply.

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/20/2018 at 7:24 PM, Angelus75 said:

Well , You have all some problem with L666 animations.

 

So , i decided to offer you a big Gift !!!  I was a Patreon's members of L666. Today L666 has disaspeared without any reason ?

 

I offer you the Latest Patreon version of these animations  ;)

 

Original files :

 

KW_L666_Animations_V-19.rar

 

Code for Kinky world : kw_l666_animations

 

KW_L666_Kinky_Animations_V-15.rar

 

Code for kinky world : kw_l666_kinky_animations

 

KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations_V-3.rar

 

Code for kinky world : kw_l666_rapebdsm_animations

 

All animations bugs fixed : Original files have many bugs , wrong ID , wrong partnairs , wrong location

 

L666 xml fix v19.7z

 

You can replace the original files by these one for better game play in kinky world

 

Another little gift :  one animation of l666 fixed by Oniki kay.

 

L666 bondage frame Animation was bugued , too much frame in the animation , Oniki kay use blender to fix it

 

So you must use S3PE to edit kw_l666_kinky_animations.package and you search this key and replace it by this one ...

 

S3_6B20C4F3_00000000_22B86BAE90DD31BA_a_L666_standsdoggycrossA_01CLIP.rar

 

After replace it , save the package ( not Save As) , that's All ;)

 

Enjoy :D

 

 

 

I've put all fixed L666 animations (including your “bondage frame animation”) into one archive file, here: all L666 animations (fixed).7z.

 

I suspect that some bugs remain: when I use these animations in the Passion mod, I see some MM positions in an MF passion interaction — but perhaps this is simply because I be ignorant about the Passion mod or about the use of animation files.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Roman Catholic said:

I've put all fixed L666 animations (including your “bondage frame animation”) into one archive file, here: all L666 animations (fixed).7z.

 

I suspect that some bugs remain: when I use these animations in the Passion mod, I see some MM positions in an MF passion interaction — but perhaps this is simply because I be ignorant about the Passion mod or about the use of animation files.

 

Thanks , for Passion mod , i don't know , ask to TwilightStorm , maybe xml code are different between kinky world and passion ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/9/2019 at 10:50 AM, Angelus75 said:

 

Thanks , for Passion mod , i don't know , ask to TwilightStorm , maybe xml code are different between kinky world and passion ...

 

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm going to try-out the Kinky World mod and I will try to reproduce the problem with that mod.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/11/2019 at 12:09 AM, Roman Catholic said:

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm going to try-out the Kinky World mod and I will try to reproduce the problem with that mod.

I can report that the problem does indeed arise when using Kinky World.

 

Maybe it is just “normal”…? Or is it due to sloppy coding of the OKW files?

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/9/2019 at 1:50 AM, Angelus75 said:

 

Thanks , for Passion mod , i don't know , ask to TwilightStorm , maybe xml code are different between kinky world and passion ...

 

No Angelus, the XML is always the same, the difference it that passion ignores some Stage Tags when KW reads them all.

In this case it can be possible an animation with a tag error to be excluded from KW and not from passion.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

No Angelus, the XML is always the same, the difference it that passion ignores some Stage Tags when KW reads them all.

In this case it can be possible an animation with a tag error to be excluded from KW and not from passion.

Ok , Thanks TwilighStorm  ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...