[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Kinky World

Hello, may i have the link of old versions? Cause i need them for stages. Thanks.

You mean old verssion of animations Lady666?

Yes.

The list of old versions is listed on the first page of a subject. Write me the version necessary to you and I will try to give.

Hello, can i have the version of 01,02, and 07?

What's with the solitaire theme!!! Any tips on downloading the new Kinky World files would be greatly appreciated.

That is a glitch that seams to happen, I started getting it myself when downloading some files from here after my pc switched to windows 10. To fix it just manually fix the file type by right clicking on the download and selecting rename the file type to the correct one. Example if a .rar downloads as  .solitairetheme8 you would manually change the .solitairetheme8 back to .rar that always fixes it for me.

Hello, may i have the link of old versions? Cause i need them for stages. Thanks.

Yes.

The list of old versions is listed on the first page of a subject. Write me the version necessary to you and I will try to give.

You just need the last ones, all the latest version is already included. If you accumulate the oldest packages probably it will not work

What's with the solitaire theme!!! Any tips on downloading the new Kinky World files would be greatly appreciated.

That is a glitch that seams to happen, I started getting it myself when downloading some files from here after my pc switched to windows 10. To fix it just manually fix the file type by right clicking on the download and selecting rename the file type to the correct one. Example if a .rar downloads as  .solitairetheme8 you would manually change the .solitairetheme8 back to .rar that always fixes it for me.

Yes, this work for me as well. thanks for your help.

Whenever I have that problem I just use Chrome. It works every time.

I know how have you been with this crappy. Firefox, Chrome... I don't understand anything about it.  I used to use IE10 shy.gif  I'm a total idiot with it biggrin.png

Just updated but the file is 09 not 10.

Already fixed angel.gif

Oh almost I forget, Update S.10 & S.07 is already ready to download angel.gif

Do i need to delete the old versions before i install the latest one?

Yes.

You just need the last ones, all the latest version is already included. If you accumulate the oldest packages probably it will not work

I know how have you been with this crappy. Firefox, Chrome... I don't understand anything about it.  I used to use IE10 shy.gif  I'm a total idiot with it biggrin.png

Already fixed angel.gif

Do i need to delete the old versions before i install the latest one?

Yes.

Already fixed angel.gif

Of course!

• 4 weeks later...

So the download is a text file. "It's coming soon ;)". It's not out? These animations are a requirement for KW and you can't even download them anymore?

Of course not. I've made a humble surprise.  An especial update S.14 and S.11 is already available for download. Patreon special pack >;3 

Ps: It was changed, now you can delete the oldest packs from your mods folder and replace for these ones. 

kw_lord666_animations

kw_lord666_kinky_animations

Hope all you enjoy. 

Hey! Oh Lady? Oh Lord!

I downloaded the new update! Many many thanks for updating! My simmies try later the new animations (in course of ooold little notebook).

@Deleteuser, thanks for asking! The "Crosswood" for the animations is a bondage frame, not a real crosswood = St. Andrews Cross.
After installation I searched (getting more and more desperately) for hours for this "crosswood" sign on my very very big 15"screen, at least in Buydebug (and cannot found this). *ggg
In course of my disgusting English, I searched the web for the English word, this is "St. Andrews` Cross". An also very attractiv utility for bondage and SM.

Lady666? Lord666? Short time ago my simmette had also little "gender problems", she tested the natural penis accessoire with some partners (maybe toooo long?). :D