MXKer's Vault Meat Replacer XXX

Charisma is done, shitty gif quality.

I'll get to setting up something where you can watch the SWFs.

But first: another animation

Awesome, I can see that the gif needs improvement but currently i am sure all of us will be happy with the mod even without it being 100% perfect.

You can refine and improve the mod even more with alot of feedback after you finish the core mod and deem that it's good enough to be released.

Dont worry if the quality is not awesome or perfect, you can refine it much later. I would say focus on making the core of the mod and the rest will come easier (ofc I dont know how to make mods so I am not sure if its a good advice but i believe it is).

Anyway great process :) I really cant wait for this to come out so I can test it like mad.

I added a second frame in dotted outlines in the picture to show where she will be bending towards. (but I am already re-thinking the animation, we'll see)

High heels added, but were part of the original plans anyway.

The first part of the mod will be done in about 2-3 months.

The perk poster and all its perks will take considerably longer and I don't want to bite myself in the ass and promise things I can't deliver.

For now I'm making additional frames for the rest of the perks and wrestling with STRENGTH again, but I will come out on top pretty soon. I just know it.

See the WIP, looks better, right? RIGHT?!!

post-1103975-0-41787000-1456323295_thumb.png

Aw please dont tell me theres gonna be gaping anuses :l 

lolwat, where did you get that idea from that sketch.

That arch I drew is the parting of the asscheeks, which happens when you squat down.

If that's her asshole, that would make her a mutant.

*cough* therewillbesomegapebutnothere *cough*

The sweatband is just a joke. And her ass looks huge. :blush:  whoops   

fixed

post-1103975-0-32417300-1456344886_thumb.png

post-1103975-0-48310500-1456345418_thumb.png

Guest victorddp

Are you working with vector files? I use Illustrator & PhotoShop daily, maybe I could help you with billboards and posters, I ask because creating characters is not my thing, if I have a "template" from which to start, better.

Edit: Huge asses are okay for me haha.

Are you working with vector files? I use Illustrator & PhotoShop daily, maybe I could help you with billboards and posters, I ask because creating characters is not my thing, if I have a "template" from which to start, better.

Yes, I was thinking about that; when I finish the "thumbs up Vault-tec mascot" (and the rest) I will release the vector files. People can use those to create posters and signs if they want to.

Or would it be better to finish the thumber upper first? I'm juggling tasks daily so that won't matter.

Come to think of it it's just an altered charisma animation standing up.

Speaking of posters and signs, are there any that still need LL treatment?

Because I think that this guy is gone.

Done.

I will set up a Google Drive for everyone to pick up files to work on.

Is there a way to show SWF on there as well? I tried some 'third party plug-ins' but no luck.

And I mean SWF, no converts. I want people to be able to zoom in and stuff.

UPDATED OP, SCROLL DOWN

post-1103975-0-68676500-1456350450_thumb.png

Done.

Is there a way to show SWF on there as well? I tried some 'third party plug-ins' but no luck.

UPDATED OP, SCROLL DOWN

If I may ask when this becomes a bit more fleshed out will you be looking for some people to bug test? If so I'd totally be up for it.

Guest Mogie56

It's probably a good thing this is going to take a while to get finished, with the first series of dlc coming out and whatever updates they do would probably mess things up every which way. I damn near choked with that gaping thing a few posts up, she would be a mutant if that were her umm exit? LMAO a good laugh nonetheless :) 

Done.

UPDATED OP, SCROLL DOWN

If I may ask when this becomes a bit more fleshed out will you be looking for some people to bug test? If so I'd totally be up for it.

I have received the same question in my inbox a while ago.

There's not much to test yet, if anything.

I will just release a bunch of animations when I am done with them and you guys can "TEST" them.

The main problem will be the perk tree, as it is a garbled bag of ass when you decompile it.

So that WILL need testing.

That arch I drew is the parting of the asscheeks, which happens when you squat down.

fixed

Thank god hehe, only thing i dont like of Shadbase's stuff. is the obsessive anus stuffX3

fixed

Thank god hehe, only thing i dont like of Shadbase's stuff. is the obsessive anus stuffX3

Sham on you then!

The anus stuff there are awesome!

That didn't even occur to me. But feel free to add a gaping asshole to that.  :)  Anyway, the head looks a little disproportionate. Also maybe some 'breathing clouds' as she exhales in the animation, if you know what I mean by that. I'd suggest the 'same' for the backend, but wouldn't want to hurt sensitive people!