MXKer's Vault Meat Replacer XXX

How many months / years before completion, in your opinion?

Thank you for your work!

Forever because this has been abandoned for ages as you morons would know if you just read a tiny bit of the fourm you were posting in before you posted.  Someone needs to just lock this thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Somebody revive this one it's 100x better than the censored lame one they have on the nexus.

> _ <  all the good stuff never gets finished or worked on these days.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14252/?             <<<<<<<<<<<<Just take a look it's horrible, the animations are neat, but it lacks variety.

If there's a chance let THAT mod author know or somebody else for crying out loud cause the animations in the nude/uncensored one is just purely better.

Anyone take this as a mod request please DO.

MXKer - I used your Charisma animation in my mod Wastelander's Rash v2.1 (hosted here). I have duly given credit to you on the download page, as you requested. The 30$ though... sheesh, thats another story :P

Thank you for making this available - certainly made for a fun addon to my mod! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/16/2021 at 8:43 PM, johnny_columbo said:

Bump.

@Indarello The project may be dead, but the idea remains fertile.

For instance, a totally parallel gendered perk tree comprised entirely of love-making perks (eg. "homemaker", "trick-baby", "Performer", "Pussy Management"), levelled only by AAF activity and Lovers Lab mods.  

Does that sound easy?

A lot of content here never gets finished for one reason or another, while your idea is quite interesting (would be great to see it running parallel with the standard tree) If MXKer or BigC can't get the standard one across the line then a custom one.........

• 2 months later...