[DOA5LR] Raz's mods - "See Through Pack" + "Unreleased Pack" available

Lisa really ?

I've make this mod in 30 minutes, for Christie Striker, to make it work without collision bugs... may be a half day.

Sadly its very common, i mean it look like our fatest work is more appreciated than our hardest one lol.

keep up your good work anyway !

U are totally right but I really have a lot of fun to doing this, so after all, it doesn't matter

Verhoven69 ->

I'll make your Ayane. What do you want ? (i've already recreated the body meshes for this outfit). 

I'm surprised that no one done this before me. This is a really easy mod to make

mini_464989Ayane.jpg

Chudoi 21 ->

Take the tmcl, c and p of the topless mod.

it's the same files. I do this to keep low size archives (6.46 mo just for the tmcl)

Lisa really ?

I've make this mod in 30 minutes, for Christie Striker, to make it work without collision bugs... may be a half day.

Sadly its very common, i mean it look like our fatest work is more appreciated than our hardest one lol.

U are totally right but I really have a lot of fun to doing this, so after all, it doesn't matter

Verhoven69 ->

I'll make your Ayane. What do you want ? (i've already recreated the body meshes for this outfit). 

I'm surprised that no one done this before me. This is a really easy mod to make

mini_464989Ayane.jpg

Chudoi 21 ->

it's the same files. I do this to keep low size archives (6.46 mo just for the tmcl)

This one and her white. Expose her oppai and no panties please?

WIP :

mini_262335game20160229021629.jpg

This one is almost done

mini_954752game20160225194837.jpg

I don't know if I release it or not, because someone made it before me and don't release it... Then I did it myself

mini_471836game20160229005317.jpg

Kokoro as Tina is done (many many try before obtainted that result)

Kokoro on the right have collisions bug

mini_624099TinaasMarie.jpg

Marie for Tina, conversion is done with TimmyC's tools (like the Kokoro one), just have to make this more sexyest

Lisa really ?

Verhoven69 ->

mini_464989Ayane.jpg

Chudoi 21 ->

This one and her white. Expose her oppai and no panties please?

No pantie is not really nice with the HDM 3.36. I had to distort the dress to avoid bug collision. Topless version is much better.

Anyway i'll upload the two versions for the two colors and let you choose, but for me the result is disappointing.

Lisa really ?

Verhoven69 ->

mini_464989Ayane.jpg

Chudoi 21 ->

One thing that will not like this costume is simply because it is topless. If it were only pantyless I'd love to download.

WIP :

mini_262335game20160229021629.jpg

This one is almost done

mini_954752game20160225194837.jpg

I don't know if I release it or not, because someone made it before me and don't release it... Then I did it myself

mini_471836game20160229005317.jpg

Kokoro as Tina is done (many many try before obtainted that result)

Kokoro on the right have collisions bug

mini_624099TinaasMarie.jpg

Marie for Tina, conversion is done with TimmyC's tools (like the Kokoro one), just have to make this more sexyest

Honoka? Yum yum! Any Ayane version you do is most appreciated. I'm not that choosy.  Keep 'em coming! :heart:

Formenost -> i can't do texture unless if you want to see the abomination :D

Thank you Zentsuken ;)

I find it more sexy than full nude (but harder to do).

I try to offer several versions of my mods to satisfy a maximum of persons but full nude is not what I prefer.

Anyway, sorry for the wait, I had a lot of work these days. Today I finally have some free time. So in a few hours there'll be news mods.

edit : I do more mods if it did not took me an hour to write my messages in English ^^

Ayane available in first page.

I can't find a way to make her pantyless without textures collisions. So I upload only the topless version...

mini_421549game20160301210958.jpg

I'll do better next time ;)

And I'm waiting for the version that is not topless and would be better if all the girls had a version of pantyless costume.

With my current knowledge I can not do it properly. You have to understand a simple thing :

Doing a nude mod it's really easy to do (when nude body meshes is available of course), wich is more difficult is to adjust clothes on a different body than the original.

So, if you really want it, do it yourself ;)

Thank you Zentsuken ;)

I try to offer several versions of my mods to satisfy a maximum of persons but full nude is not what I prefer.

Anyway, sorry for the wait, I had a lot of work these days. Today I finally have some free time. So in a few hours there'll be news mods.

I completely agree, it's great to see mods like these. I didn't realize non-nudes were harder to do than full nudes though, even more of a reason why I appreciate your work. :D  Also, don't worry if you can't release something immediately, quality mods take time and this is a hobby after all so take your time, thanks again razbitume!

p.s: Love the new Pai mod!

Oh something for Pai ! Lovely one :heart:

And I noticed you are french, I didn't know :o

Yes I am :)

That probably why most of my post means nothing ^^

Thank you Zentsuken ;)

I completely agree, it's great to see mods like these. I didn't realize non-nudes were harder to do than full nudes though, even more of a reason why I appreciate your work. :D  Also, don't worry if you can't release something immediately, quality mods take time and this is a hobby after all so take your time, thanks again razbitume!

p.s: Love the new Pai mod!

Thank you ;)

UPDATE :

PAI 4 versions :

Underboobs

Underboobs with skirt

No underboobs

No underboobs with skirt

I Can't do more :D

mini_111388game20160302232222.jpgmini_273225game20160302225556.jpg

mini_404891game20160303223912.jpgmini_657879PAICOS011nounderboobs.jpg

Download link is in the first post

Thank you wink.png

UPDATE :

PAI 4 versions :

Underboobs

Underboobs with skirt

No underboobs

No underboobs with skirt

I Can't do more biggrin.png

Download link is in the first post

Hay Raz I really like your mods.

If it okay with you to ask do you like bottomless mods? My favorite nude mods are bottomless where the top half is fully covered but nothing down below, or no panties mods. If you did some of those I'd thank you a lot. If you don't do requests then don't worry about it though.

Hi, there's many bottomless mods already make by others modders.

If you search here I'm sure that you'll find what you want.

Anyway, If the body doesn't need to be modified I can make a bottomless version of the outfit.