Commonwealth Creature Features and Animations by Leito

been patient for ages :P just want dogmeat banging me from time to time, not to much bothered about the rest lol

And that, you can get right now. The latest FourPlay packages with Vanilla Fudge will get DogMeat have his regular R&R with you.

Being used as an incubator by a Mirelurk Queen is a bit further off, I am sure you understand...

yea I checked it awhile ago but for the love of me I had so many issues trying to get it to install / run, now im waiting for a more complete / easier install >.<

• 3 weeks later...

been patient for ages :P just want dogmeat banging me from time to time, not to much bothered about the rest lol

And that, you can get right now. The latest FourPlay packages with Vanilla Fudge will get DogMeat have his regular R&R with you.

Being used as an incubator by a Mirelurk Queen is a bit further off, I am sure you understand...

Seriously? so the latest four play lets this happen? Great news. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, mengxian99 said:

it didn't work

Impossible.........There's either something wrong with your build, or yer using AAF instead of 4Play. In that case, simply untick the Nudesuits esp file in NMM & install AAF's male body over it........

BUT IN BOTH CASES, YOUR JOHNSON SHOULD WORK.

Ahem......

?

15 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Impossible.........There's either something wrong with your build, or yer using AAF instead of 4Play. In that case, simply untick the Nudesuits esp file in NMM & install AAF's male body over it........

BUT IN BOTH CASES, YOUR JOHNSON SHOULD WORK.

Ahem......

?

how do you use fourplay, i have it installed but dont know how it works