Commonwealth Creature Features and Animations by Leito

• 4 months later...

x) hail all we who have nothing better to do, than skulk in the dark bestiality-themed forums xD Before hitting Skyrim modding in 2013, I never even gave bestiality another look. Never interested me; but now, when I reinstall Skyrim I zoom past More Nasty Critters almost immediately. Otherwise the horses do not look right ROFL

The interwebz haz destroi meeeee!!!!! :-(

• 1 month later...

Hey leito, I have been following your work since i saw this mod in progress so I thought you were going to release this mod along your other human animations.

I was just wondering, when are you going to release this mod too? I think most people already gave up on this game because the lack of interest in f4se and a complete Creation kit ,but I'm glad you stuck around and thanks for your continued work it very much appreciated :)

Someday...

Why I was following the sextec thread and you showed everyone there the models and a few creature animations.

I remember the super mutant one you posted and was really great so I thought it would have been in the animations you released in the fallout 4 animations.

the carry gif you posted of the super mutant is awesome and the only animations are for humans but in fallout 4 raiders/bandits don't spawn often, I run into super mutants and creatures 80 % of the time :P

Seems like the current animations by Leito (for humans) work well with the mod M's Abominations since many of the abominations seem to use the human skeleton. For those that want to try some beast I recommend using that for the time being. 

Here is a small preview. Unfortunately, the mirelurk has no penis though. But both the player and the mirelurk move well and in sync with one another. Just slight clipping given the mirelurk's size.

tumblr_ood461qxyX1tp3ijco1_500.png

Seems like the current animations by Leito (for humans) work well with the mod M's Abominations since many of the abominations seem to use the human skeleton. For those that want to try some beast I recommend using that for the time being. 

Here is a small preview. Unfortunately, the mirelurk has no penis though. But both the player and the mirelurk move well and in sync with one another. Just slight clipping given the mirelurk's size.

LOL I nearly installed that last night then thought, no point cause it would need special animations, glad to se I was wrong :)

Now thats some good thinking :D

For Narnia.... yeah what he said.

https://github.com/figment/max_nif_plugin/releases - 3D Max Alpha Nif Plug-in (but it does work).

Now to get Groovtama to make us new skeletons for every beast race in the game (oh where is the rad scropion, it needs some attention too).

GimmeBACON

Does it make me fucked up that I looked at the ghouls and thought to myself, 'make that ghoul dick dismember-able'  :lol: Good work so far.

Also add in a chance that it is in the ghouls inventory (so later you can make a dildo).... Noooooooooo, okay maybe.

I guess that would be a loot list item or something (would be really strange to find it on a female ghoul in a dress though)....

Curie - what did you find on that Feral Legendary...

PC - oh 3 bottle caps, cooking oil, a disfigured ghoul penis with piercings, and a rubber ball.

Curie - a disfigured what???

LMAO!

Is that Japanese writing on her nipple? Ouch!

:(

Nope, just a nipple clamp that clips through my body because I don't use CBBE

Nope, just a nipple clamp that clips through my body because I don't use CBBE

.......And you don't use CBBE because?

!!

Because the CBBE feet are atrocious :P

Every armor/clothing I have to reconvert to the body I use. The nipples clamps come from Kimy's Devious Devices and there's too much stuff in that mod to convert so I just said fuck it lol. Was only testing it out. I'm not really into using a lot of the items provided by that mod.

• 2 weeks later...