Commonwealth Creature Features and Animations by Leito

great work :shy:, leito. I wonder what you'll come up with for the other creatures and bots

Just a note for the Deathclaws :

As they were primarily created from Jackson Chameleon, lizards, they have hemipenis, aka 2 schlongs.

i like what you have in mind more than shadman's horse dinguses on deathclaws

My body is ready...

ayyyyy

great work :shy:, leito. I wonder what you'll come up with for the other creatures and bots

Just a note for the Deathclaws :

As they were primarily created from Jackson Chameleon, lizards, they have hemipenis, aka 2 schlongs.

i like what you have in mind more than shadman's horse dinguses on deathclaws

My body is ready...

ayyyyy

Sorry, it's well known that anything larger than a human has a horse penis, thus deathclaws will be blessed as such if I get around to them.

Hemipenis won't work well with smutty animations unless custom skeletons are an easy thing to make (which probably won't be).

dude what the fuck you're crazy x_x (no offense)

You must be new here.

i've seen all kind of crazy but never a bloatfly with a dick :)))  x_x

and i meant it ''artistic crazy'' not ''offensive crazy''..probably i'm crazier than him anyway

Sorry, it's well known that anything larger than a human has a horse penis, thus deathclaws will be blessed as such if I get around to them.

If you wanted to model something a bit different for them, you could check out some of the stuff on bad-dragon.com. I'd stumbled across the site once and it's hilarious what all they have available.

Could be some good inspiration.

dude what the fuck you're crazy x_x (no offense)

You must be new here.

i've seen all kind of crazy but never a bloatfly with a dick :)))  x_x

and i meant it ''artistic crazy'' not ''offensive crazy''..probably i'm crazier than him anyway

I guess you missed it in Fallout 3 and NV?...lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...