• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

not sure if the mod author (or anyone that can help), but for some reason the Stables (so you can have sex with your horses) event doesn't fire, and even if you forcefire it with the event, it won't add the 'Visit the Stables' intrigue option. Yes, I do have Bestiality content enabled, just want to make that clear.

• 5 months later...
On 6/26/2022 at 9:54 AM, FiendishFriedFish said:

if you don't mind me asking, which file/folder is this line of code from? (the dw_npc_scripted_effects one) I'm currently trying to stop exactly what you have described from happening

Edit: managed to find it, under common/scripted_effects/dw_npc_scripted_effects.txt. though the gfx_culture command doesn't seem to fix the custom profile pic

I figured it out. what you need to do is gfx_culture (CharacterID) german   worked for me. Basically point it to an original culture look.

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/28/2023 at 4:21 AM, evilfuzzyman said:

It adds a bunch of random rape events where your character gets raped by randos if you're leading troops. Hope you like RNG death and maiming!

So the other version doesn't have rape?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2023 at 2:26 PM, derrok33 said:

Hey are you still working on a ck3 version of the mod?

I got a new computer a year ago as my other got really long in the tooth. Never reinstalled any of the CK games, and only this weekend thought about giving them a play.

So, the answer to your question is technically no. However, there is a chance I'll get the itch again once their done installing. I also saved zero of my mod files (part of why I'm here to grab the last posted version of Dark World), so any modding for CK3 would be from scratch.

On 1/20/2023 at 8:38 AM, Noxian said:

What exactly does the Drax70 version contain? Does it replace anything or just add new stuff?

Drax70 liked 3D art and real images given a cartoon overlay type look more than I do. He helped me with a number of things and collected a lot of alt art options which I packaged for him. So in theory, it should be the same, with just different art assets.

Edited by dewguru
  • 4 weeks later...

So, I started playing CK2 again, and as a result, I expanded a part of the mod, adding some stuff as I was re-familiarizing myself with how to mod CK2.

Anyway, any interest out there for posting an update that has some new events? They're primarily Hero/Villain content related so if there is anyone out there still playing with the mod, and you have that content disabled, then I think there is like 1 change, maybe.

Hey @dewguru, long time no see!!! 🫡😃

I just wanted to inform you that I have moved the mod a little further to give it a little more "life" to it by adding sounds to various events like in adventures with Red Sonja, in various sex scenes (almost in all sex scenes, I think) etc. I have also added some speech sounds, like threats and stuff!

I'm not sure if you are, and people who still play the game, interested in something like this though...!?

But, if you are back in the game, I could provide you with a lot of Sound Effects, so to give some further "LIFE" to the game!

That would be a very good approach, in my opinion!

Welcome back!!! 😎

8 hours ago, Drax70 said:

Hey @dewguru, long time no see!!! 🫡😃

I just wanted to inform you that I have moved the mod a little further to give it a little more "life" to it by adding sounds to various events like in adventures with Red Sonja, in various sex scenes (almost in all sex scenes, I think) etc. I have also added some speech sounds, like threats and stuff!

I'm not sure if you are, and people who still play the game, interested in something like this though...!?

But, if you are back in the game, I could provide you with a lot of Sound Effects, so to give some further "LIFE" to the game!

That would be a very good approach, in my opinion!

Welcome back!!! 😎

I don't play with sound effects, but I'm not opposed to adding them as another download option.

1 hour ago, bicobus said:

I am playing CK2 with this mod on occasion. Disabled Heroes and Villain because it became annoying after one hundred years. Content repeats itself, especially if you get them to reappear.

Yeah, I noticed that I went and increased the frequency for things to fire too much, which has my court getting flooded with people faster than I want, and then things seem like they repeat too quickly.

So some of the first changes I made were to step back the frequency, while adding more events. I'm presently taking it a step further, play testing scaling back the annual frequency even more, while adding a Visit Hall / Visit Lair option so you can trigger some of the random events as frequently as monthly. With the hopes of it providing the occasional non-triggered random events with the capability to self trigger more during slow points.