dewguru

[mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 23JUL2020

4 hours ago, Pantheress said:

I know it's not a six-month trigger, it just seemed that if it was going to fire automatically, 6 months seems like a decent interval. Right now, it's on a, what, 2-month cooldown? So if it runs every 6 month instead, multiply the rewards/penalties by 3.

Also, I know it's hard to balance what is essentially free benefits(for therianthropes), but getting something else than just piety, or piety and prestige, would be great.
I only say that because, playing primarily tribal pagans, that +25 to piety and/or prestige are, in the grand scheme of things, not really that special, even IF it's free. :P
In my opinion, getting no reward at all, but with a higher chance of losing negative traits such as stressed and depressed would be a lot more fitting, at least for the more leisure-focused outcomes.
In the end, it's just a minor nitpick, and I'm more than happy for the flavour they add to the game, and I really do hope to see more of that kind of content in the future. :)

The cool down wasn't really meant to ensure you can run it every two months like clock work. The ai is set to only do it once a year, and even then it's only 50% they'd do it. So it should average out to about once every other year.

The reason for the short cool down was more for player ease of use. To keep it from being spammed back to back, but to allow for it to be available when players felt they were ready to use it. The whole intention of the rewrite was to no longer make it mandatory like it used to be and much more optional.

I'm mulling it over though. I was originally seeing it more like one of those periodic events, like the Summer's Fair, or one of the Feasts, which was simply not tied to a limited monthly range, because I sometimes grumble when I just miss those events.

7 hours ago, dewguru said:

So, you've not verified that you're talking about the Vampire Seduction, which makes me thing you're simply talking vanilla CK2 seduction that is part of the Way of Life DLC. If I recall, the only other seduction portion in the mod, simply provided a hook into the Way of Life DLC seduction. Things like religion (yours and theirs), their opinion of you, and more impacts successes.

The potion gave you a pop-up? Do you mean an event window, or something else? Did you confirm that you indeed had the Body Traits game rule for the mod turned on? What other mods are you using?

Belle's base health is already above average. Hospitals and good management of court sizes (to keep them from being cramped - the more people in your court - the more damaging the game will be in it with diseases). I've no plans to adjust Belle's health.

Okay so I typed a more proper reply and the site lagged and didn't post so I'll just sum it up again. Sorry if it looks half arsed.

>yes I meant way of life dlc seduction sorry not sure if it changed in paradox patch notes but it feels very nerfed with who it can target

>nothing to do with things impacting success it wasnt even in the context menu in the first place if both characters werent homo/hetero or w/e

>sorry if thats nothing to do with what you do

>vampiric seduction seems to never lead to them becoming lovers for me (by design?) which is a bit sad even if im infertile I still want to cuck my enemies and have an easy to access blood doner

>yes potion event window with correct text & image

>yes body traits were enabled cos I had tits and other characters had penises it just never assigned my futa a dick size

>sorry I didnt save so cant say what other traits I had on

>wouldnt potion be disabled if I didnt have body traits game rule on?

>no other mods

>my luck with belle is probably just bad then since she dies far more than any other npc maybe just because they have even more hp

2 hours ago, Inevitably said:

Okay so I typed a more proper reply and the site lagged and didn't post so I'll just sum it up again. Sorry if it looks half arsed.

>yes I meant way of life dlc seduction sorry not sure if it changed in paradox patch notes but it feels very nerfed with who it can target

>nothing to do with things impacting success it wasnt even in the context menu in the first place if both characters werent homo/hetero or w/e

>sorry if thats nothing to do with what you do

>vampiric seduction seems to never lead to them becoming lovers for me (by design?) which is a bit sad even if im infertile I still want to cuck my enemies and have an easy to access blood doner

>yes potion event window with correct text & image

>yes body traits were enabled cos I had tits and other characters had penises it just never assigned my futa a dick size

>sorry I didnt save so cant say what other traits I had on

>wouldnt potion be disabled if I didnt have body traits game rule on?

>no other mods

>my luck with belle is probably just bad then since she dies far more than any other npc maybe just because they have even more hp

Hrm. Did you start the game as a futa through the additional trait option in the Game Rule? If not, how did you achieve the futa trait?

I didn't ask what other traits you had. I asked what other mods you were using, just to give me or others an idea if there is a potential mod conflict that I need to look at.

Most npc's in the game have between 3 and 5 base health. Belle starts with 5.1, as do most of the non-hero/villain npc's I add with the mod. From what I read about life expectancy, the game starts having checks once someone hits the mid to late 30's in passing of natural causes. Someone with a 3 health is probably not going to make it past 50. A 4, is probably looking at having trouble making it out of the 60's, while a 5 should be in the 65-75 range.

Of course, disease and other events can reduce someone's health. This is why a good Court Physician / hospital / disease reduction is key, as most diseases cause a 2 - 4 health loss, with major ones like Rabies or the Plague causing a health loss of up to 7. Belle isn't some kind of super woman, so I don't see a reason to buff her more than she is. If you're too concerned, there are other ways to handle it within this mod, such as becoming a mage and learning how to heal others, or becoming a succubus/incubus and making someone immortal.

1 hour ago, dewguru said:

Hrm. Did you start the game as a futa through the additional trait option in the Game Rule? If not, how did you achieve the futa trait?

I didn't ask what other traits you had. I asked what other mods you were using, just to give me or others an idea if there is a potential mod conflict that I need to look at.

Most npc's in the game have between 3 and 5 base health. Belle starts with 5.1, as do most of the non-hero/villain npc's I add with the mod. From what I read about life expectancy, the game starts having checks once someone hits the mid to late 30's in passing of natural causes. Someone with a 3 health is probably not going to make it past 50. A 4, is probably looking at having trouble making it out of the 60's, while a 5 should be in the 65-75 range.

Of course, disease and other events can reduce someone's health. This is why a good Court Physician / hospital / disease reduction is key, as most diseases cause a 2 - 4 health loss, with major ones like Rabies or the Plague causing a health loss of up to 7. Belle isn't some kind of super woman, so I don't see a reason to buff her more than she is. If you're too concerned, there are other ways to handle it within this mod, such as becoming a mage and learning how to heal others, or becoming a succubus/incubus and making someone immortal.

Started the game as a futa (Dark World Bonus Trait Start) and didn't have the penis size trait after the decision unless I had already added it during character creation.

Then if I don't also add a breast trait alongside the penis trait during character creation I won't have a breast trait in game and then the breast potion event will change nothing but I can still buy it and get the event.

Just went and replicated it now.

Turning yourself into a futa when you're a succubus or w/e assigns the penis trait properly though.

I never said you did ask what other traits I had. I wrote that in case of a possible future question since, as I say above, sometimes it apparently matters.

It made more sense in the lost post that was properly written out.

Yeah I know how health & disease work, I just noticed that Belle always seems to die pretty soon after I acquire her (within a couple of years), unlike pretty much all the other NPCs.

Maybe it's something to do with her lifestyle lol.

10 hours ago, Inevitably said:

Started the game as a futa (Dark World Bonus Trait Start) and didn't have the penis size trait after the decision unless I had already added it during character creation.

Then if I don't also add a breast trait alongside the penis trait during character creation I won't have a breast trait in game and then the breast potion event will change nothing but I can still buy it and get the event.

Just went and replicated it now.

Turning yourself into a futa when you're a succubus or w/e assigns the penis trait properly though.

I never said you did ask what other traits I had. I wrote that in case of a possible future question since, as I say above, sometimes it apparently matters.

It made more sense in the lost post that was properly written out.

Yeah I know how health & disease work, I just noticed that Belle always seems to die pretty soon after I acquire her (within a couple of years), unlike pretty much all the other NPCs.

Maybe it's something to do with her lifestyle lol.

Well, you still didn't answer the question about any other mods, so I'm not going to ask any more. I'm not having the same results as you, as my female ruler is at least starting with her breasts. I do see the issue in regards to the cock trait. The breasts being there are blocking the cock trait from being assigned with how it's presently routed. I can address the cock trait not being applied in the next update. Can't replicate anything else you've raised.

3 hours ago, dewguru said:

Well, you still didn't answer the question about any other mods, so I'm not going to ask any more. I'm not having the same results as you, as my female ruler is at least starting with her breasts. I do see the issue in regards to the cock trait. The breasts being there are blocking the cock trait from being assigned with how it's presently routed. I can address the cock trait not being applied in the next update. Can't replicate anything else you've raised.

I did answer the question about any other mods, did you just skim through my other post with the bullet points?

I didn't think it necessary to repeat that I had no other mods on when I had already said that.

Yeah, female rulers start with breasts as long as you don't assign a penis trait ALONE in character creation as that blocks the breasts from being assigned once you get in game, as it says in my post. I just replicated it myself with a fresh download. It's not a big deal as I was only assigning the penis trait alone due to the cock trait bug which you are now fixing.

4 hours ago, Inevitably said:

I did answer the question about any other mods, did you just skim through my other post with the bullet points?

Yeah, I clearly did skim through it and over looked it. I see it now.

Mod is still on target for release this weekend. There is a whole bunch of stuff in this coming update. I've got 4 or 5 things that aren't making it in this next update, that I'll be working towards in the next one. One I've already communicated, which is revisiting some of the succubus/incubus stuff. Other things that probably won't make it in, but will be on the list for the following update are the Vampire Immortality method I want to use (basically drain 10 other vampires to achieve your ancient vampire/immortality), Arch-mage which will basically combine the 4 mage specializations into 1 (freeing up modifier space), and I think I'd like to take a stab at some race specific troop buildings. Where say if you're an Orc or Werewolf leader, you could have a suitable building that would add some special race specific troops. I've never done this before, so I'll admit I'm a bit nervous about it.

Here's the present change log for what's coming this weekend.

v1.83 (Dark World Reborn)
    - SAVE GAMES FILES PRIOR TO THIS MOD RELEASE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE
    - More events (more ball related random events, hero and villain events, more annual randoms, more events than I kept track of)
    - Contribution from TrxXx - New Courtly motivation decisions for spiritual and steward council positions (steward is tribal specific)
    - Contribution from Jim Raynor - event series that can trigger when trying to visit a concubine, and a random for bad, bad priests
    - Contribution from Drax70 - some new images, and a lot of existing image resize adjustments.
    - Finished fleshing out the decision events for the Vampires using their prisoners.
    - Family Palace has its own slavery dungeons that can be built (finally)
    - Slaves are now a valid feeding target for Vampires
    - Rise of the Pack now offers an option to start as a submissive werewolf (omega or bitch)
    - New npcs, heroes, villains
    - Orc Campaign start updated
    - Slavery streamlined (Get a Prisoner - Brand them and they become a slave who is pulled into your court, then use or sell them)
    - NOTE: Using male slave events route over to "Spend Time With" type events. I took a look for some good using male slave images, did not find any, and did not have the desire to continue looking. I welcome any image and event narration related to using male slaves and I will handle the coding side of things. Shoot me a direct message through LoversLab if interested.
    - If you have an arena, you can specify a slave to become a Gladiator, which makes them a part of your Arena Stable
    - Holy shit! Changes to the arena as well! You can finally have gladiators fight for glory/money/whatever!
    - Removed a few more obsolete images and their mod references
    - Fixed an issue where a therianthrope using a bitch had a bad scope call (thx KhorneFury)
    - Fixed an issue where the Werewolf Blood potion was clearing a flag instead of the modifier - allowing unlimited uses (thx TrxXx)
    - Fixed an issue with a Blood Moon flag that was not clearing (thx TrxXx)
    - Fixed an issue with the Hero Hall and Villain Lair buildings that could result in a error.log entry for non-fuedal rulers. (thx TrxXx)
    - Fixed an issue with some flags not getting cleared on the old Shopping events. (thx TrxXx)
    - Fixed an issue where motivating the Chancellor could result in a success and failure if both the ruler and Chancellor are the same sex (thx TrxXx)
    - Fixed where a couple events were using an old bestiality flag instead of the new game rule, which was ommiting content. (thx TrxXx)
    - Fixed an issue where the Gender Bender bonus trait was not adding a cock size for Futa characters. (thx Inevitably)

Hey, this is just a quick ask. Would it be possible to limit Dracula and the Werewolves spawn to a certain area and culture? It is just weird to me that you can have a Indian Vlad and Mande Fenris. It'd be better if they were forced to spawn as a Vlach Vlad and Norse Fenris, just to keep it culturally consistent. Maybe a new rule for that?

Whatever you say, thanks for the mod.

quick question, how do you play a therianthrope other than the werewolf? and also thanks for the awesome mod, thanks to it my CK 2 runs are a lot more enjoyable now

Finally found the bug that killed my current game,
Drax70_encounter.55 calls Drax70_encounter.55 making an infinite loop.

To avoid
when you are Female ambushed while on Command, Don't Fight your way out or you'll be in a loop with only one option of
"COME IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS!"

2 hours ago, Time Seeker said:

Finally found the bug that killed my current game,
Drax70_encounter.55 calls Drax70_encounter.55 making an infinite loop.

To avoid
when you are Female ambushed while on Command, Don't Fight your way out or you'll be in a loop with only one option of
"COME IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS!"

Were you getting any of the other options, or only the one? If none of the others are showing, then it probably means the dueling method that he's got for it isn't written correctly.

The way it looks like it is supposed to work is a character flag gets assigned that shows if you won, lost, or lost bad.

While I can see that there indeed an option that will call itself, ideally one of the others would be showing up too, giving you two options to choose between. If it doesn't, then I'll just comment things out and simplify it unless Drax70 has a different preference for it. I'm not going to dive in and try to fully figure out how it's written, as it's done differently than I do it now.

3 hours ago, VitorNCS2000 said:

quick question, how do you play a therianthrope other than the werewolf? and also thanks for the awesome mod, thanks to it my CK 2 runs are a lot more enjoyable now

No easy way to start as another without using console commands to add them. In game, you can come across others that you can work into your bloodline, as well as leave life to the RNG Gods by drinking an Awaken Heritage potion (or whatever it's called).

22 hours ago, fakyfaky said:

Hey, this is just a quick ask. Would it be possible to limit Dracula and the Werewolves spawn to a certain area and culture? It is just weird to me that you can have a Indian Vlad and Mande Fenris. It'd be better if they were forced to spawn as a Vlach Vlad and Norse Fenris, just to keep it culturally consistent. Maybe a new rule for that?

Whatever you say, thanks for the mod.

Thought about this a lot in the past. Left it as it is, as it's very likely that they had to leave their original lands to arise elsewhere once again.

Plus, Fenris somehow becoming the Pope wouldn't be possible. :)

If I get things to where I'm happy, then I might slip in a game rule to make it optional. But for the current planned track, I wouldn't count on it.

2 hours ago, dewguru said:

Were you getting any of the other options, or only the one? If none of the others are showing, then it probably means the dueling method that he's got for it isn't written correctly.

The way it looks like it is supposed to work is a character flag gets assigned that shows if you won, lost, or lost bad.

While I can see that there indeed an option that will call itself, ideally one of the others would be showing up too, giving you two options to choose between. If it doesn't, then I'll just comment things out and simplify it unless Drax70 has a different preference for it. I'm not going to dive in and try to fully figure out how it's written, as it's done differently than I do it now.

Hey dewguru!

Though I rechecked the code, I'm not a good codder to understand where is the problem to fix the events, sorry!

I wanted the dueling event to occur in two deferent random events, one while bathing and one on patrol! Both of them while on campaign...

Apparently, I'm missing something... 😟

Feel free to change the code as you see fit for the benefit of the mod! I would appretiate it a lot!

Thanks!

So getting back into this and i wanna know if there are any good mods to add onto this?? This mod used to be my baseline but i've been away so long i dont know whats compatible.

7 hours ago, Drax70 said:

Hey dewguru!

Though I rechecked the code, I'm not a good codder to understand where is the problem to fix the events, sorry!

I wanted the dueling event to occur in two deferent random events, one while bathing and one on patrol! Both of them while on campaign...

Feel free to change the code as you see fit for the benefit of the mod! I would appretiate it a lot!

Thanks!

The other options did appear the first time, I chose "COME IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS!",

The exact same options appeared again, I chose "COME IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS!",

The exact same options appeared again, I chose "submit",

Then the other options disappeared and my only option was "COME IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS!" which I clicked 50 times as it was the only option.

2 hours ago, Time Seeker said:

The other options did appear the first time, I chose "COME IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS!",

The exact same options appeared again, I chose "COME IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS!",

The exact same options appeared again, I chose "submit",

Then the other options disappeared and my only option was "COME IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS!" which I clicked 50 times as it was the only option.

Interesting, I can see that if you take the other options, it actually loops you back around to the beginning. I'll take care of it for the coming update.

10 hours ago, Drax70 said:

Hey dewguru!

Thanks!

No worries. It should be pretty straight forward to fix. I just didn't want to mess with it too much in case you wanted to adjust it. I fully understand though, and I'll take care of it. Thanks for getting back with me on it.

I ended up adding the potential for a racial related building to appear (you'd need to be an Orc to have a chance to get the event for it).

I found that plugging special troops into the Technology bonuses is pretty much a no-go, as it doesn't append, it overwrites the vanilla file. So having special units be impacted by technology advancements, say for example - if you upgrade your cavalry technology - if I wanted Goblin Riders to also receive those technology bonuses, I'd have to provide a file that included the vanilla and my edits.

Since that would pretty much make DWR incompatible with large scale overhauls, I'm not going to do that.

Instead, the upgrades provided by building upgrades will be greater than other comparable buildings. For example, buildings that may improve Horse Archers, would pale in comparison to the bonus received by buildings for Goblin Riders. As Horse Archers also benefit from technology bonuses, while Goblin Riders do not.

Since I can't plug them into the technology trees directly, I think I might be able to balance this better by tying building upgrades themselves directly into technology levels. So - for example, a Goblin Den level 2, which would provide Goblin Infantry and Goblin Riders - couldn't be built unless you already had your Infantry and Cavalry tech levels at 1. Then I could match up the tech boosts for each of those to their respective tech trees. The annoying part is I'll basically be looking at a building upgrade per tech level.

Also - since I don't do modeling, none of the units will have unique artwork. Not a huge deal, since these buildings aren't meant to completely replace your forces, but simply give a racial flavor to some, so your forces would largely be made up of human fodder... er soldiers... anyway.

I'm wrapping up some image replacements, cleaning, and testing. Baring the world ending, I should be releasing the update later tomorrow.

Do the storyline  intrigue events pass down to your successprs? or do i need  to trigger it before my original lord dies??

2 hours ago, Shuuu said:

Do the storyline  intrigue events pass down to your successprs? or do i need  to trigger it before my original lord dies??

It depends. While I've never had a ruler die mid-Belle quest line, the visit village should remain as that's a global_flag if I'm recalling correctly, and I believe the question line should restart with the new ruler, as getting to know her is ruler specific character_flags.

So, it depends on the quest.

About the Drax70_Event_Image_alternatives.xxxxxxxx.zip mod that you can download.

These images are those provided by Drax70 that for one reason or another I choose not to include as replacements. Some are a little more lewd than I was aiming for in an event (such as the one meeting Rogue in the bar), while others may be of an art style that I don't prefer compared to what I'm already using, or some other reason.

Some of the images are pretty good though, and I thought I'd present them as an alternate download, as some folks may prefer those that are lewder or that align with Drax70's art style preference.

The zip file is meant for you to be able to simply deposit the gfx folder that is inside of it - into the DarkWorldReborn mod folder (which also has a gfx folder). You'll know you did it correctly, if you get prompted for approval to overwrite existing images.

Also - you'd need to do the above after any DarkWorldReborn upgrade.

If you decide that you don't like the alterations, then just grab a fresh download of Dark World Reborn.

I might end up making it a mod proper, to where you could simply toggle it active on the CK2 mod list, but that'll depend on if the interest regarding it is worth it. If I make it into a proper overwrite mod, it'd remove the need to do the overwrite every time a new DWR mod version comes out.

New version is posted.

I'm not getting any unexpected validator or error.log entries from the mod, so functionally it's looking good after testing.

That said, there is a lot to this update, and I noticed a few times in testing where I had a bad image reference that didn't match the scene or the option text was repeated (meaning I had a bad localization pointer on one of the options in the event). So if you notice something that doesn't look right, please let me know.

Final change log for 1.83 that was released today.

v1.83 (Dark World Reborn)
    - SAVE GAMES FILES PRIOR TO THIS MOD RELEASE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE
    - More events (more ball related random events, hero and villain events, more annual randoms, more events than I kept track of)
    - Contribution from TrxXx - New Courtly motivation decisions for spiritual and steward council positions (steward is tribal specific), new background for big events, tweaked the dimensions a bit for improved image layout on the new background.
    - Contribution from Jim Raynor - event series that can trigger when trying to visit a concubine, and a random for bad, bad priests
    - Contribution from Drax70 - some new images, and existing image resize adjustments.
    - Finished fleshing out the decision events for the Vampires using their prisoners.
    - Family Palace has its own slavery dungeons that can be built (finally)
    - Slaves are now a valid feeding target for Vampires
    - Rise of the Pack now offers an option to start as a submissive werewolf (omega or bitch)
    - New npcs, heroes, villains
    - Orc Campaign start updated
    - Slavery streamlined (Get a Prisoner - Brand them and they become a slave who is pulled into your court, then use or sell them)
    - NOTE: Using male slave events route over to "Spend Time With" type events. I took a look for some good using male slave images, did not find any, and did not have the desire to continue looking. I welcome any image and event narration related to using male slaves and I will handle the coding side of things. Shoot me a direct message through LoversLab if interested.
    - If you have an arena, you can specify a slave to become a Gladiator, which makes them a part of your Arena Stable
    - Holy shit! Changes to the arena as well! You can finally have gladiators fight for glory/money/whatever!
    - Minor edits to the Alice in Wonderland content
    - Removed a few more obsolete images and their mod references
    - Orc players have the opportunity to get an event that will allow the creation of Goblin Dens, which include special units. This was a test, and plans are for similar special units for other races. Also - the Goblin Horde content is not complete. I pretty much added enough to test some things out regarding special units.
    - Fixed an issue where a therianthrope using a bitch had a bad scope call (thx KhorneFury)
    - Fixed an issue where the Werewolf Blood potion was clearing a flag instead of the modifier - allowing unlimited uses (thx TrxXx)
    - Fixed an issue with a Blood Moon flag that was not clearing (thx TrxXx)
    - Fixed an issue with the Hero Hall and Villain Lair buildings that could result in a error.log entry for non-fuedal rulers. (thx TrxXx)
    - Fixed an issue with some flags not getting cleared on the old Shopping events. (thx TrxXx)
    - Fixed an issue where motivating the Chancellor could result in a success and failure if both the ruler and Chancellor are the same sex (thx TrxXx)
    - Fixed where a couple events were using an old bestiality flag instead of the new game rule, which was ommiting content. (thx TrxXx)
    - Fixed an issue where the Gender Bender bonus trait was not adding a cock size for Futa characters. (thx Inevitably)
    - Fixed an issue with one event that could loop back onto itself. (thx Time Seeker)

Hey, I'm new to this mod, so I have a question.

What starting date and country would you recommend to play? Also, which game rules are preferable for full experience?

I have all vanilla DLC's activated. 

EDIT: I only have 1 other "mod" which is "visible health and fertility"

6 hours ago, dewguru said:

It depends. While I've never had a ruler die mid-Belle quest line, the visit village should remain as that's a global_flag if I'm recalling correctly, and I believe the question line should restart with the new ruler, as getting to know her is ruler specific character_flags.

So, it depends on the quest.

I was referring to the "bitten" or "dream" type starter events. Also is there way to lower fertility as a demon? I end up having to spend a fortune on serpent potions, i remember way back when there was a spell thing to make you infertile, is there still something like that in the mod? I'd rather not sire a horde of kids who will kill each other for the throne,,, >.<

2 hours ago, dewguru said:

About the Drax70_Event_Image_alternatives.xxxxxxxx.zip mod that you can download.

These images are those provided by Drax70 that for one reason or another I choose not to include as replacements. Some are a little more lewd than I was aiming for in an event (such as the one meeting Rogue in the bar), while others may be of an art style that I don't prefer compared to what I'm already using, or some other reason.

Some of the images are pretty good though, and I thought I'd present them as an alternate download, as some folks may prefer those that are lewder or that align with Drax70's art style preference.

The zip file is meant for you to be able to simply deposit the gfx folder that is inside of it - into the DarkWorldReborn mod folder (which also has a gfx folder). You'll know you did it correctly, if you get prompted for approval to overwrite existing images.

Also - you'd need to do the above after any DarkWorldReborn upgrade.

If you decide that you don't like the alterations, then just grab a fresh download of Dark World Reborn.

I might end up making it a mod proper, to where you could simply toggle it active on the CK2 mod list, but that'll depend on if the interest regarding it is worth it. If I make it into a proper overwrite mod, it'd remove the need to do the overwrite every time a new DWR mod version comes out.

Did I mention I like lewd?  Doc Holliday said it best.

Howlewd.png