[mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 13APR2024

On 1/17/2020 at 3:03 PM, DoomBlackDragon said:

I have not been here in a while. So please excuse my ignorance. Is this the new version of Dark World Fantasy?

No, this is what DWF was built on. DWF was a combination of DWR and, I think it was called Dark World Tweaks. Luxuria Fantasia is the one your looking for, in addition to DWR.

7 minutes ago, AngryPrussian99 said:

I'm new here so I am not sure this is the right forum to ask in, but I can't get this mod to work. I extracted the 7z folder to Ck2 into a new folder then put the .mod file in the mod folder but nothing happens.

just extract the zip into the mod folder

Documents>Paradox Interactive>Crusader Kings II>mod

don't put it into a new folder, just extract, start the game launcher, select the mod tab and check the box, then hit play

Perhaps a small bug? I post it here because I don't know where is the problem ^^

Context :

- I play with DWR and LF

- I'm an orc and got all options for Orcs ( For the horde! )

I captured a 'hero', Kara Power Girl, with a custom portrait. I enslaved her with DWR option, trained her and kept her with no special role.

When liberated her from prison (so it became my Courtier) it switched to an Orc, loosing its portrait and gained an orc one (and the orc trait).

On 1/17/2020 at 8:45 AM, Drax70 said:

But, Luxuria Fantasia does not have body traits.

Anyway, you must be using another mod. @dewguru or the other mod's mechanic or both must add a check in their code to coexist but not "interfere" with one another...

But, I bet your point is already "notted"...

Thanks!

With more and more mods adding body traits, I no longer try to check, I simply give the option to turn off the use of Body Traits in Dark World Reborn.

On 1/18/2020 at 10:48 AM, Canderous89 said:

Might it be possible that NPC Vampires (adult and children) are not feeding/hunting for blood? Everytime I get a NPC Vampire he or she is dying of bad health after a couple of months.

Might be. I'll be take a look and see if I notice anything. I'll also likely be doing away with the feeding as a 'must do' type action.

This way I can add the occasional event where a vampire doesn't go low key with their feeding and as a result the get outed, or perhaps one goes feral and needs to be put down type thing.

On 1/24/2020 at 10:38 AM, Strec said:

Perhaps a small bug? I post it here because I don't know where is the problem ^^

Context :

- I play with DWR and LF

- I'm an orc and got all options for Orcs ( For the horde! )

I captured a 'hero', Kara Power Girl, with a custom portrait. I enslaved her with DWR option, trained her and kept her with no special role.

When liberated her from prison (so it became my Courtier) it switched to an Orc, loosing its portrait and gained an orc one (and the orc trait).

No idea what could have happened here.

In what you described, nothing in DWR would try to apply a race or portrait trait.

8 hours ago, TheHentaiGod14 said:

I have a question are there plans for a naga and lamia race?

I do not have any specific plans for them. If they slip in somehow, it'd be due to an event idea I have, but right now, out of the ideas I'd like to fit in, they're not present.

Hey Dewguru!

I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the ingenious system of your character not being able to know others' dick sizes unless they have the "Big Dick Known" modifier. This has been a long time pet peeve of mine, that you suddenly knew what your liege and vassals were packing ?

But your trick changes so much for the better! It was really a cool experience.

It got me thinking, though,  can you think of similar thing about boob sizes? I know boob size is visible enough through clothing, but, one cant really be sure of that size unless, you know, they examine them closely, lol!

Perhaps you could add a 2 tiers of boob traits - Big Boobs and Small Boobs, and then the current traits be assigned only after close inspection? I don know, I am just spit-balling ideas here. What do you think??

quick question. I seem to be having troubles with the DWR campaign starts, notably when using rise of the pack option, the decision for meeting with fenris doesn't appear is that bug or does it appear after a set time or only by event? I'm scratching my head over this. Everything seems fine in the files?

edit: ran across another problem, maybe. Manually adding the wolf/werewolf trait doesn't result in a portrait swap that normal?

edit 2: never mind it started working again. Weird.